* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

Finely sacked and fumbled. Anyone surprised?

Nope.

Remember, this is the boosters’ and Malzahn’s fault.  Harsin doesn’t deserve any blame.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Why does the coach wear those dark shades. Wouldn’t u want to make eye contact as u talking to ur players 

If they had any respect for Harsin they wouldn't be playing like this.

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Put in Geriner.

No.  Hell No.

Zero reason to ruin any confidence he might have.  Save him for a real staff next year

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

may need to alter pick again 

62-3

Easily.

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Put in Geriner. Not that our O-Line will protect him either, but we have ball protection issues. 

Starting Geriner with this line in a pointless season would be tragic. Save Geriner for a new coach and a new offensive line

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

I mean, if you're not clever and require the use of stereotypes ... you know the insecure BS people have  slinging around just foe the sole purpose of offending people.  Isn't that right cousin ****er?

What was wrong with saying Bosie boys and Baked potato? I mean Bosie grows potatoes so the joke writes itself 🤣🤷 

I'm more concerned we have grown ass people on this board name calling one of our players. Coaches are ok but players are and should be off limits!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Looks like everyone’s checked out. But you keep propping them up @Tigerbelle, because they’re working hard and bleeding, sweating and crying. 

Only somebody who has no clue would discount what it takes to play football in the SEC.

I don't blame them if they do start dialing it back. Of course somebody like you would. They're in a terrible situation, and the coaching puts them in a losing position and physical jeopardy. They are human.....in case you forget again. Some college players are still teenagers. 

• Like 1