* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Dumb decision.

What was? Or are you just referencing that CBH getting out of bed this morning was a dumb decision

Just now, Taker said:

What was? Or are you just referencing that CBH getting out of bed this morning was a dumb decision

TN going for it on 4th down.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I made a post about this a few days ago in the 'Not Firing Him Yesterday Was a Mistake' thread. I was concerned there was no plan, and that they were making it up as they go.

If there really is no plan, which my suspicious concern has now grown into a sad certainty, then I have lost all confidence in the decion makers at Auburn in not only dealing with Harsin, but also finding the right replacement. Thank God for basketball and Bruce Pearl. We've switched places with Kentucky...

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Why would Lane Kiffin want to come to this mess of a program to rebuild for the next 3-5 years?  Beggers can't be choosers but I'm pretty sure we won't be the ones doing the passing.

C4DA07BB-DEA3-455A-99C4-F0657C6AB21A.gif

Edited by PigskinPat

1 minute ago, KansasTiger said:

I made a post about this a few days ago in the 'Not Firing Him Yesterday Was a Mistake' thread. I was concerned there was no plan, and that they were making it up as they go.

If there really is no plan, which my suspicious concern has now grown into a sad certainty, then I have lost all confidence in the decion makers at Auburn in not only dealing with Harsin, but also finding the right replacement. Thank God for basketball and Bruce Pearl. We've switched places with Kentucky...

Can someone please debunk this?

29 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Why would Lane Kiffin want to come to this mess of a program to rebuild for the next 3-5 years?  Beggers can't be choosers but I'm pretty sure we won't be the ones doing the passing.

I don’t want Kiffin but with enough money you can buy your way out of almost any mess.

9 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

So do we get a new OC assuming Harsin stays?

I don’t even want to assume Harsin stays. I’m already apathetic about Auburn football, on a good day, this season. Another season of this will lead to complete and total hopelessness. I’d doubt we’d even use up all of our scholarships for the ‘23 class. There would not be any reason for other schools to negatively recruit against us, this season’s game film would be enough to show them. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Can someone please debunk this?

Why waste my time you'll just ask again later. Ill just say things are lining up BION I could care less if anyone believe me. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Why waste my time you'll just ask again later. Ill just say things are lining up BION I could care less if anyone believe me. 

BION?

The notion that there’s no plan is BS.  Anyone in the Administration knew Harsin was toast 8 months ago and Harsin has absolutely done nothing possitive since the conclusion of the investigation.  They’ve had 8 months to plan A-B-C in place and handle this thing in an intelligent and organized manner. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, AUwent said:

BION?

Dion but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Edited by AU-24
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

I believe, Golf.... " The waiting is the hardest part", little diddy by Tom Petty comes to mind...

• Like 1