* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

6 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It's really amazing how much leeway people give Ashford vs any other QB we've had recently.  He's drastically worse than Finely 

His ball handling and protection is just horrendous. 

• Like 2

Could’ve flopped right there on that late hit out of bounds. Instead he’s whining to the ref. 

Edited by jptiger

Robby ain’t gonna get it guys. He’s a chicken**** player. Plays scared. Needs to stick to baseball.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Dislike 1

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Speaking of TJ it’s funny he hasn’t sniffed the field since calling out the bad oline play

I hope he doesn't play another game and hits the portal. Maybe he'll have a better career somewhere else. I feel for that kid. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

I mean, if you're not clever and require the use of stereotypes ... you know the insecure BS people have  slinging around just foe the sole purpose of offending people.  Isn't that right cousin ****er?

Sir this is a Wendy's 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Nobody’s abandoning anyone. These players are professionals now, getting paid. Criticism is part of the package. You’re living in another college football day and time, ‘Belle. Those days are over.

No I'm not and I don't need mansplaining dude. The last time I checked they are still college students and they still work hard. They're just getting their share of the bounty that their bodies....their blood,sweat and tears....has given to everyone else all those years. It ALWAYS WAS A BUSINESS....but the players weren't getting their fair share of the profits even though they were doing most of the work and putting their bodies in jeopardy. The terms have just become fair after all this time. 

I understand it perfectly. I think you don't get it if you think they suddenly became professionals. The payments are just out in the open now, and going to the people taking the risks.

The kids signed up to play for Auburn, so I will support them. I have no problem with them making a lot of money with their talent just like other people do. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Mid-way through the 1st quarter and it's clear: the coaches have checked-out and the players are doing their best; God Bless 'em. By now, the only people who look stupid are the financial brokers who are late in hiring the next guy to make us look stupid. "Stupid is as stupid does." FG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

I mean, if you're not clever and require the use of stereotypes ... you know the insecure BS people have  slinging around just foe the sole purpose of offending people.  Isn't that right cousin ****er?

Wut 

5 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Both throw picks like crazy, one can run. That's how I view things at least. 

Ashford can't even complete 50% of his passes and he fumbles 7x in 4 starts.

QBs need to actually throw the football