* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

No I'm not and I don't need mansplaining dude. The last time I checked they are still college students and they still work hard. They're just getting their share of the bounty that their bodies....their blood,sweat and tears....has given to everyone else all those years. It ALWAYS WAS A BUSINESS....but the players weren't getting their fair share of the profits even though they were doing most of the work and putting their bodies in jeopardy. The terms have just become fair after all this time. 

I understand it perfectly. I think you don't get it if you think they suddenly became professionals. The payments are just out in the open now, and going to the people taking the risks.

The kids signed up to play for Auburn, so I will support them. I have no problem with them making a lot of money with their talent just like other people do. 

Mansplaining is simply man explaining.  Nothing more, nothing less.

With any decent QB play we could be doing better. Ash Ford is so bad we can’t even do basics correctly.

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

No I'm not and I don't need mansplaining dude. The last time I checked they are still college students and they still work hard. They're just getting their share of the bounty that their bodies....their blood,sweat and tears....has given to everyone else all those years. It ALWAYS WAS A BUSINESS....but the players weren't getting their fair share of the profits even though they were doing most of the work and putting their bodies in jeopardy. The terms have just become fair after all this time. 

I understand it perfectly. I think you don't get it if you think they suddenly became professionals. The payments are just out in the open now, and going to the people taking the risks.

The kids signed up to play for Auburn, so I will support them. I have no problem with them making a lot of money with their talent just like other people do. 

Lol! Whatever.

Calling all monkeys to their battle stations. Football on hand 🖐 

Just now, Tiger said:

Sir this is a Wendy's 

You people are annoying.  You're the bammeresque fans that have no filter. You tell these stupid ******* jokes that are 3 months removed, and everyone else is sick of, but you don't know when to quit.  Good job teaching your kids about mocking people.  I guarantee it's the same at home.  Toxic people breed toxic families.  And the virus spreads through the world.  

• Like 1

What is the benefit to only 1 eye black all the way down the face.  It's that moreso a Viking intimidation thing?

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Robby ain’t gonna get it guys. He’s a chicken**** player. Plays scared. Needs to stick to baseball.

He was probably the best athlete on almost every team in every sport he played. He was constantly told how great he was.  He apparently never learned the basics. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Most fans just want an excuse to bitch and whine. But I get it. I do my share. 

1 minute ago, Tigerfinz said:

Perhaps Lane Kiffin is on a job interview right now...

Maybe so, but not for Auburn.

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

I hope he doesn't play another game and hits the portal. Maybe he'll have a better career somewhere else. I feel for that kid. 

Speaking of TJ lol

Just now, kennypowers said:

You people are annoying.  You're the bammeresque fans that have no filter. You tell these stupid ******* jokes that are 3 months removed, and everyone else is sick of, but you don't know when to quit.  Good job teaching your kids about mocking people.  I guarantee it's the same at home.  Toxic people breed toxic families.  And the virus spreads through the world.  

You seem upset. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Robby ain’t gonna get it guys. He’s a chicken**** player. Plays scared. Needs to stick to baseball.

He's not playing well. Doesn't change the fact this is a chicken **** post. No class.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1