AU 34 Ole Miss 48 Postgame Thread

aubiefifty

i am not sure why no one has done this yet and left the game thread open. anyway i got a big question. what was robby and tank getting into it about on the sidelines? do we have to worry about another year with a divided locker room?

anyone remember when tj threw the o line under the bus? now there is a short video of tj making a remark about "when i see other QB's throwing interceptions. it has his face on a cartoon body running from the police and it was posted by him. again, i believe there is trouble in the locker room. it seems tj is not happy and there is or was some issue with tank and robby. it sure does appear that way.

if freeze is not our head coach next year i believe if i was tj i would go play for liberty. i think hugh could work wonders with him.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3
  • Dislike 2

This years coordinators were comparable to Hugh Noll under Tuberville and Ted Roof several years ago... Harsin is the worst 2nd half coach I've ever seen at AU...

If Harsin is not fired this weekend, I'll be put on suicide watch.  There is no optimism in my body for the rest of this year with Harsin as coach... Fire him now, get our interim coach started Monday, and get our next coach lined up and make the announcement the very 1st second possible for the sake of recruiting... Come on PTB!!!

Edited by ArgoEagle
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

This years coordinators were comparable to Hugh Noll under Tuberville and Ted Roof several years ago... Harsin is the worst 2nd half coach I've ever seen at AU...

If Harsin is not fired this weekend, I'll be put on suicide watch.  There is no optimism in my body for the rest of this year with Harsin as coach... Fire him now, get our interim coach started Monday, and get our next coach lined up and make the announcement the very 1st second possible for the sake of recruiting... Come on PTB!!!

This is a good season to either 1.) dust off an old hobby 2.) pick up a new hobby 3.) watch non-Auburn football games 4.) spend quality time with the family 5.) do anything besides watch Auburn football or 6.) some combination of any or all the above 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I vote that you delete this thread due to a lack of interest, fitty.😆

you are right. but they are not interested in much now anyway but a post game thread is supposed to be done and the game thread locked so i am just helping. i might delete it in the morning. hell i talk to myself a lot anyway.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am not sure why no one has done this yet and left the game thread open. anyway i got a big question. what was robby and tank getting into it about on the sidelines? do we have to worry about another year with a divided locker room?

I don’t believe that was near the issue some are making that out to be. iMO

• Like 2

if you take away the gimme mizzou gave us we have not won a single sec game. that got chiz fired. i doubt hars makes it to the end of the year.

3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

It’s almost as if nobody cares…🤔

i care i just do not count in the grand scheme  of things....................grins. last year they offered me a thousand dollars cash just to leave and never come back. golf was gonna throw in a six pack. maybe i should have taken the money but i thought i could have been a contender.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

anyone remember when tj threw the o line under the bus? now there is a short video of tj making a remark about "when i see other QB's throwing interceptions. it has his face on a cartoon body running from the police and it was posted by him. again, i believe there is trouble in the locker room. it seems tj is not happy and there is or was some issue with tank and robby. it sure does appear that way.

I hope that wasn’t him. That posted it. 

19 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

This is a good season to either 1.) dust off an old hobby 2.) pick up a new hobby 3.) watch non-Auburn football games 4.) spend quality time with the family 5.) do anything besides watch Auburn football or 6.) some combination of any or all the above 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, alexava said:

I hope that wasn’t him. That posted it. 

it has his name on it. it is on tik tok. go to the rant on the auburn board and click the link and youshall see.

We’re half way done with the year, if the locker room has waited this long to have problems, I can’t really be mad 

Just another game closer to a different head coach. Hardly feel like they’ll fire him after the team’s best performance, and your most “sources” reporter you can find can’t make up a report saying that we’ve come to a conclusion about the interim yet 

He’ll be here until he’s not 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who gives a an actual F? Is Harsin fired yet? Is Deion hired yet? Do we even have a damn AD yet and not an interim? 😒

Edited by autiger88
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if you take away the gimme mizzou gave us we have not won a single sec game. that got chiz fired. i doubt hars makes it to the end of the year.

I’d like to take the under on that bet.  But recently I feel the PTB are conducting some kind of “MK Ultra” psychological experiment on AU fans to see just how bad they can make things.   If even I am losing interest, this is bad….

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We’re half way done with the year, if the locker room has waited this long to have problems, I can’t really be mad 

Just another game closer to a different head coach. Hardly feel like they’ll fire him after the team’s best performance, and your most “sources” reporter you can find can’t make up a report saying that we’ve come to a conclusion about the interim yet 

He’ll be here until he’s not 

Wow you've masterd the insider part well saying everything while also saying absolutely nothing. 😂

• Haha 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Post game ole miss

We need Jimmys and Joes. Let’s get Deion and let him do work. It’s all about recruiting and the portal now. War damn minor league football!

• Like 4

Yall need to go watch the clip of Harsin leaving the field after the game ..  Pay attention to what Caddy does and Harsins reaction. Few other things in there I won't mention. Judge for yourself

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yall need to go watch the clip of Harsin leaving the field after the game ..  Pay attention to what Caddy does and Harsins reaction. Few other things in there I won't mention. Judge for yourself

Link please