AU 34 Ole Miss 48 Postgame Thread

aubiefifty

16 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

No I didn’t because you went after Harsins family which is a big no no. I don’t care what Deon is saying. He ain’t the coach here. TD Jake’s has nothing to do with this. This is about a grown man( you maybe maybe not) talking s*** on a message board about another man’s family. You are completely out of line. You have no credibility here or anywhere. At this point you are nothing more than a post count. 

At this point, I agree with Dion about dressing appropriately and you don’t. Nothing more, nothing less.

19 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You are absolutely right. I can’t handle the truth that “AU-24” on an Auburn football message board is an a**hole. FOH. 

Great comeback. I guess Deion Sanders is as well, when he instructs his players about dressing appropriately.

Edited by AU-24

13 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

When I'm at an AU game and I see some women dressed up like this, I'll be sure to come over and say hello to you and your family, @AU-24

1280px-Mennonite_choir_in_Dupont_Circle_

I must admit, that’s pretty funny.

13 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

When I'm at an AU game and I see some women dressed up like this, I'll be sure to come over and say hello to you and your family, @AU-24

1280px-Mennonite_choir_in_Dupont_Circle_

Hot!

21 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I said nothing that Deion Sanders doesn’t say to his players at Jackson State. 

Random guy commenting on the way a coach's daughters dress is not the same as HC talking to his players. You must realize this. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, cbo said:

Random guy commenting on the way a coach's daughters dress is not the same as HC talking to his players. You must realize this. 

He doesn’t. It’s easier to conflate the two things and then talk about a portfolio. Again, the f****d-up-ness of this thread is difficult to process. Good grief….

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fredst said:

He doesn’t. It’s easier to conflate the two things and then talk about a portfolio. Again, the f****d-up-ness of this thread is difficult to process. Good grief….

A new low until the next new low. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cbo said:

A new low until the next new low. 

Although, if we didn’t already, we now know who to look for to set that bar

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Just some painfully weird guys on this forum 

Maybe someone can come in here bragging about the size of their d*** and the process will be complete

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Maybe someone can come in here bragging about the size of their d*** and the process will be complete

I'd show a pic of mine, if it would get this thread locked AND I wouldn't get banned to life. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JerryAU said:

I'd show a pic of mine, if it would get this thread locked AND I wouldn't get banned to life. 

Just call it your “portfolio” and you’re good

• Haha 2

On 10/18/2022 at 12:05 PM, cbo said:

You must realize, a multimillionaire head coaches daughters (face of the University‘s football program) can dress with class or they can dress classless.

There are numerous organizations at Auburn University that have a dress code, to include fraternities and sororities. There is also a dress code for numerous university events such as those titled: casual, semi formal or formal.  Does the coaches daughter have a dress code? No, they don’t. Evidently they and their parents also, do not have common sense when it comes to dressing appropriately.

Is there a dress code for a funeral or a wedding? Often times no. Is there a dress code for attending a high school or college graduation ceremony? No. But is there a common sense way to dress appropriately? Of course there is.

Again, just like the many people that discussed how classy Alan Greene and his family dressed.

Edited by AU-24

7 hours ago, AU-24 said:

You must realize, a multimillionaire head coaches daughters (face of the University‘s football program) can dress with class or they can dress classless.

There are numerous organizations at Auburn University that have a dress code, to include fraternities and sororities. There is also a dress code for numerous university events such as those titled: casual, semi formal or formal.  Does the coaches daughter have a dress code? No, they don’t. Evidently they and their parents also, do not have common sense when it comes to dressing appropriately.

Is there a dress code for a funeral or a wedding? Often times no. Is there a dress code for attending a high school or college graduation ceremony? No. But is there a common sense way to dress appropriately? Of course there is.

Again, just like the many people that discussed how classy Alan Greene and his family dressed.

Bruh......

You are insufferable, even for a message board.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, AU-24 said:

So you are aware of multiple rules and norms when it comes to a persons dress/fashion.

But you did not list the most important one.

Never complain about a well endowed white girls attire.

Ever.

On 10/17/2022 at 10:15 PM, EagleEye67 said:

Curious as to how long the mods will let this continue

Absolutely ridiculous that a mod hasn't done anything to clean this up. We're not supposed to bash players but I guess it's okay if someone bashes the family members of the coach.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I can’t believe this take. What a poor subject matter to broach on a sports forum. You may not agree with what someone wears but to actually address it as a negative aspect of a college football coach’s performance at his job is beyond unreasonable.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

Absolutely ridiculous that a mod hasn't done anything to clean this up. We're not supposed to bash players but I guess it's okay if someone bashes the family members of the coach.

Cause some people use the term 'bash' way too easily.

Already forgot a majority of what dude said but he was basically like, 'Harsins grown daughter has breasts... man do I hate those things'

It's an odd take, but to each their own.

On 10/20/2022 at 9:53 PM, Mims44 said:

So you are aware of multiple rules and norms when it comes to a persons dress/fashion.

But you did not list the most important one.

Never complain about a well endowed white girls attire.

Ever.

I guess, one man’s well endowed, is another man’s grotesque! Thank you for explaining that though, I understand now.