AU 34 Ole Miss 48 Postgame Thread

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

anyone remember when tj threw the o line under the bus? now there is a short video of tj making a remark about "when i see other QB's throwing interceptions. it has his face on a cartoon body running from the police and it was posted by him. again, i believe there is trouble in the locker room. it seems tj is not happy and there is or was some issue with tank and robby. it sure does appear that way.

Can TJ transfer again and not sit a year? I think there is a 1 time limit on transferring and not having to sit. Either way, I wish TJ would transfer if he is as unhappy as he seems. With his Dad going on an Auburn podcast and has 6 pages of notes where he had broken down bad play calls, etc. It's just not a good look and he should've never been given a chance to be on any Auburn podcast. When you start having players parents on, especially the father of a QB who isn't happy with decisions by the staff, that's just asking for problems and looks bad on all involved. Low hanging fruit I guess. 

As far as the Tank and Robby dustup, all I know was what Dan Orlovsky said when it happened and it was Robby telling Tank to trust him and not to give up on him. Robby is animated when he is happy, mad, sulking, etc. He usually shows us all 3 of those emotions every game. Harsin and Caddy having to talk Robby down in that altercation was a little telling. Neither coach had to say anything to Tank that we are aware of and both had to privately talk to Robby. He really wears his heart on his sleeve. In a bad year like we are having, not sure if our young QB being this emotional every game is a good thing. We really don't have a choice though.

• Like 3

Plain and simple, Tank wanted the ball.  I got no problems with that unless it messes with Robbie's decision making in whether to keep the ball or hand-off.  No need to make him think too hard about it and he scored so...

3 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Maybe Harsin is getting fired tomorrow or Monday possibly now…

People have said the bye week would be the likely time to do it. So if he’s not gone in the next few days, we can count on him finishing out the season—while the wheels turn behind the scenes. 

• Like 1

is this it?

20 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yall need to go watch the clip of Harsin leaving the field after the game ..  Pay attention to what Caddy does and Harsins reaction. Few other things in there I won't mention. Judge for yourself

I didn't notice anything regarding Caddy & Harsin. I'm curious what you saw.

• Like 6

It was not a very good look for the team, but at least they played hard today.

However I cannot for the life of me understand why there is anyone still out there that supports keeping Harsin, other than fans of other teams. I just find it amazing and it makes no sense. 

I support the kids. I will be at all of the home games like I always am. And during the games I will yell and go crazy and support Auburn in every way. But from a program standpoint, how can anyone support Harsin at this point? Whether you were like me and supported him when he was hired, or you were adopting a wait and see approach, we all have to agree that he should be removed this year. If you are a true AU fan you want what is good for the program, regardless what you think of him as a person. 
Now will Auburn get it right and hire the right person? That I cannot answer. AG certainly bombed this last hire. But a change MUST be made or we are on the verge of being Vandy. Taken from earlier today and it makes me sick: 
image.png

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I just checked in to see if Harsin is fired yet….

i heard he had a meeting to go but he slipped off to the waffle house hoping he could pick up some of guses old mojo........

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

it has his name on it. it is on tik tok. go to the rant on the auburn board and click the link and youshall see.

He posted the same thing on twitter

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

it would appear like he might assume harsin is toast. this is what i get out of it.

27 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Maybe Harsin is getting fired tomorrow or Monday possibly now…

7:45 pm local time, 10/15/2022

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

it would appear like he might assume harsin is toast. this is what i get out of it.

My bad, I think I’m talking about something else…when he posted something on Twitter about basically having no pass protection from the OL

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

just think boys before too long auburn will be rising up out of the ashes. it will be glorious! and we always do. we will get through this and i hope we will be better off for it and i believe in my heart we will. harsin will be nothing more than an old ghost story the vets tell the frosh during spring ball to scare the bejusus out of them and make them play harder..............snickers

2 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

My bad, I think I’m talking about something else…when he posted something on Twitter about basically having no pass protection from the OL

he did both swamp. twice. i am kinda shocked.............

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yall need to go watch the clip of Harsin leaving the field after the game ..  Pay attention to what Caddy does and Harsins reaction. Few other things in there I won't mention. Judge for yourself

How about some deets?

• Like 3

my memory is bad but i remember an older clip with harsin and caddy looking at each other but i paid no attention. i wish the guy that saw it will tell us what you say. it is already public knowledge.

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Patience.  You're just now coming into your prime.

#primetime

i wish. i did go jam with some guys and i can still bring it.........for two songs. i did well but i am so old and fat my legs were wobbling so i went and sat down. but some young cats doubted me so i stoke a blow for geezers everywhere.