AU 34 Ole Miss 48 Postgame Thread

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

I've heard oblique references on here and other (public) forums that some juicy details will come out when the deed is done. I'm extremely interested in knowing what they are.

You and me both.

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

is this it?

He should be fired for letting his daughters dress that way. Zero class!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 9

5 hours ago, AUwent said:

I've heard oblique references such as this on here and other (public) forums that some juicy details will come out when the deed is done. I'm extremely interested in knowing what they are.

Some would say, the details aren’t for children. If even half of the things are true, it would do Auburn no benefit to get it out before or after he’s gone!

It’s just still baffles my mind, I mean it just blows my brain that Greene was hired as AD, and Greene hired this guy.

Edited by AU-24
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Obviously you are opposed to a bit of titillation….equally as obvious is you were not paying attention to the dress of many young ladies as the tv cameras panned the crowd. 

3 hours ago, AU-24 said:

That's udderly ridiculous.      See what i did there? 😇

Edited by Hay Field 101
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

Obviously you are opposed to a bit of titillation….equally as obvious is you were not paying attention to the dress of many young ladies as the tv cameras panned the crowd. 

Most of our opposing team visitors, openly complement how classy our student section dresses. Many comments like this coming from Penn State fans for example.

44 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

That's udderly ridiculous.      See what i did there? 😇

Many of us want Deion hired. Dion tells his players things like: shower before class, sit up front and make your professors proud, no wearing flip-flops or sandals to class. He also tells him things like no one owes you anything, you got to go out there and earn it. Do you think Dion would look at Harsin‘s daughters and say: now those are the type of girls I want my players dating?

• Facepalm 1

Who’s the one that said Auburn was going to come back and win the game, and that Kiffin would make some boneheaded plays to cost him the game?  I seem to recall a perfect execution of an onsides kick that might have been/was the turning point in the game.    Does Kiffin make boneheaded calls, of course he does and would make you crazy.    But I saw him use a quarterback yesterday that is (at most)slightly better at passing than Ashford, and use him to perfection.   Let’s put it this way, if the teams were the same but the coaching staff’s were coaching the other teams, the score would have been reversed.   

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Many of us want Deion hired. Dion tells his players things like: shower before class, sit up front and make your professors proud, no wearing flip-flops or sandals to class. He also tells him things like no one owes you anything, you got to go out there and earn it. Do you think Dion would look at Harsin‘s daughters and say: now those are the type of girls I want my players dating?

Holy crap dude are you so lost in your in "The Waltons" etiquette that you missed the point of my reply? Look at the way I spelled utterly. I spelled it "udderly" as a joke. If you need me to copy and paste what an actual udder is for you I will. GEEZE man. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i am not sure why no one has done this yet and left the game thread open. anyway i got a big question. what was robby and tank getting into it about on the sidelines? do we have to worry about another year with a divided locker room?

Really I think Robby was fussing because no one else was hustling . One of the few decisions Harsin made right was pulling Robby after his screw up. I watched Robby in the sideline mad about it. When he came back in he did so with an attitude and he let the other players know. That’s when Auburn began to play ball. I give Robby his due he gives it his all. If he just had a decent QB coach around him that kept his attitude in check and made him understand as a leader he needs to do what he did yesterday and that was fire up the other players. He also has to learn to be more controlled in his game. Great QBs have great command, confidence and patience . He needs to energize his guys but also in a way that also gives them confidence. He has some great athletic ability he just needs to get more focused. I never doubted these players can play with anyone but they just don’t have a leader in Harsin. The sooner we move on from Harsin the better it will be for these players. If AU wants to retain a team for next year they should pull the plug now and give the guys hope for next year so they might stay. 🤔

• Like 4

I’ll say this when I played sports in school ( way back when) we dressed up for games as players . Coach wanted us to remember we were representing the school and I think it helped our attitude and improved our effort. It also helped remind us it was we and not I. Game day attitude matters for players and students . 🤔

13 hours ago, AUwent said:

I've heard oblique references such as this on here and other (public) forums that some juicy details will come out when the deed is done. I'm extremely interested in knowing what they are.

For the record i am waiting as well.

15 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Boy, that clip was awkward.  Harsin’s family looked VERY uptight and uncomfortable.  They were looking around like they expected him to be fired in the spot!

Nobody came up to him but his family. He was like a Typhoid Mary. No one wanted to get near him in case they caught the loser's disease. It was indeed very awkward and very telling. He was isolated and no one seemed interested in talking to him or even looking at him. Talk about ignoring somebody.....wow.

It's just so obvious that the Harsins are a very poor fit at Auburn in every way possible. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This is bull s***. Your not a fashion icon. You opinion means nothing just like mine and just like this thread. It’s football talk. Leave his family out of it. 

They are the face of Auburn and they are classless! 

12 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Yes, people care about class.

So how someone dresses determines whether or not if they have class? $#!* like this is really funny.

I've got a brother in an organization I used to ride with. On weekends and mandatory rides, folks like you'd see him at a gas station or on the road and pass judgement based off his appearance (beard, dreads, etc). Yet Mon-Fri he's in a suit because he's an attorney.

You can take your 1950's opinion of class back to Mayberry.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Unfortunately they are real.

I was actually hoping you were being sarcastic and didn’t actually believe something so stupid. You’re a weirdo for real. 

Those could be his two adult daughters which means he ain’t “letting” them wear anything. 

If one of them is his underage daughter then you’re a REAL weirdo. 

Either way you should be embarrassed. Yikes. 

Edited by WarEagleHunter1221
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Dislike 1