AU 34 Ole Miss 48 Postgame Thread

aubiefifty

17 hours ago, AU-24 said:

He should be fired for letting his daughters dress that way. Zero class!

What century are you from? Woman are allowed to dress how they want these days. 

And coach's offspring are off limits. They didn't sign up for this scrutiny. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Really I think Robby was fussing because no one else was hustling . One of the few decisions Harsin made right was pulling Robby after his screw up. I watched Robby in the sideline mad about it. When he came back in he did so with an attitude and he let the other players know. That’s when Auburn began to play ball. I give Robby his due he gives it his all. If he just had a decent QB coach around him that kept his attitude in check and made him understand as a leader he needs to do what he did yesterday and that was fire up the other players. He also has to learn to be more controlled in his game. Great QBs have great command, confidence and patience . He needs to energize his guys but also in a way that also gives them confidence. He has some great athletic ability he just needs to get more focused. I never doubted these players can play with anyone but they just don’t have a leader in Harsin. The sooner we move on from Harsin the better it will be for these players. If AU wants to retain a team for next year they should pull the plug now and give the guys hope for next year so they might stay. 🤔

The take you have on Robby is not what I see. What I think he said was “don’t give up on me”. Don’t see that trying to fire them up. He is a great athlete but poor QB, but don’t forget this is the first collegiate QB work since HS. Doesn’t make reads at all , just either makes his decision on who he is going to throw it to before snap or if he happens to see someone very open in his scrambles.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Where I want to be in the end? Since you insist: With my portfolio, real estate holdings etc. I’m a millionaire in my 50s, how about you?

Many, if not 100% of the companies I invest in, all have dress codes.

They are daughters of the millionaire face of our once proud football program. They should dress and carry themselves that way. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Go google some pics of how Alan Greene and his family dress in public which many have commented on here about how classy they always look.

I made the mistake of catching up on this thread after a weekend of ignoring all this. You are embarrassing yourself. 

You think the measure of a man is how much money he has? You think there aren't other people on this forum who have earned money? You think that the person that talks about how much money he might have in the future is actually the richest?

And then you list a bunch of fun as hell cities and call them ghettos? You can't be a real person. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Where I want to be in the end? Since you insist: With my portfolio, real estate holdings etc. I’m a millionaire in my 50s, how about you?

They are daughters of the millionaire face of our once proud football program. They should dress and carry themselves that way. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Go google some pics of how Alan Greene and his family dress in public which many have commented on here about how classy they always look.

L. O. L. Since you insist: I’m at a place in life where I’ve never put true human value in how someone looks or dresses, much less in how much money they have. I don’t think I’ve ever fixed my lips to say “I make X amount of money”. This is not because I’m not professionally successful but because it’s extremely cringey and honestly gross. I was raised a little better than that. 

Since you’re already in your 50s, you might want to start reflecting on life a little bit deeper than you currenlty do. Times not exactly ticking any slower and I feel like these are lessons you should have already learned at such a big age.  

While you’re at it have a history lesson on the word “ghetto”. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

L. O. L. Since you insist: I’m at a place in life where I’ve never put true human value in how someone looks or dresses, much less in how much money they have. I don’t think I’ve ever fixed my lips to say “I make X amount of money”. This is not because I’m not professionally successful but because it’s extremely cringey and honestly gross. I was raised a little better than that. 

Since you’re already in your 50s, you might want to start reflecting on life a little bit deeper than you currenlty do. Times not exactly ticking any slower and I feel like these are lessons you should have already learned at such a big age.  

Man, thank you for the perfect response. Much better than I can muster at this point. You covered it all. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cbo said:

Man, thank you for the perfect response. Much better than I can muster at this point. You covered it all. 

I appreciate it. Like I said, I’m not usually one for a back and forth but this is insane. This thread has gotten way off track so I’m sure mods will come through and shut it down but I can’t hold my tongue with someone just being this blatantly ignorant and now he’s on here talking about ghettos?? Dude needs a timeout or something. 

• Like 2

On 10/15/2022 at 9:37 PM, Tigger1985 said:

Wouldn’t you love it if. It was back when the coaches came on after the game and took questions or comments on the radio? I saw the Auburn review the other day and not one mention of the stupid fake punt

The Auburn Football Review has of late been a joke. I've watched all of them and if that were all you watched and they didn't mention the score, you'd think we've won every game this year....

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

The take you have on Robby is not what I see. What I think he said was “don’t give up on me”. Don’t see that trying to fire them up. He is a great athlete but poor QB, but don’t forget this is the first collegiate QB work since HS. Doesn’t make reads at all , just either makes his decision on who he is going to throw it to before snap or if he happens to see someone very open in his scrambles.

Stan White has said something about Robby a few times now, even yesterday. Stan said that Robby loves to run from a clean pocket and then run himself into a sack. That is so true!!! I've seen several times when Robby has a clean pocket, he'll immediately take off running. I'm sure he's gun shy due to his O-Line being a turnstile but he has to make better decisions. 

Robby's completion percentage for the year is under 50%. I'm not sure I've seen that low a percentage from a starting QB at Auburn. Someone made a post in the game thread and said "It makes sense why Robby, a kid from Alabama, had to go all the way to Oregon just to never see the field as a QB." 

20 hours ago, AU-24 said:

He should be fired for letting his daughters dress that way. Zero class!

You make alot of stupid comments but this one might take the cake. 

Atleast it's not another one of your comments where you're d-riding Gus though. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Read as: I’m an arrogant, materialistic a**hole. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

It is so odd how in one game, a part of the team can play well while the other part terrible. And then in the next game, a different part of the team plays well and the other part of the team plays terrible. If it is not one thing it is another. 
One thing for sure is that we cannot stop turning it over, and that is killing us. 

Yea, it's weird but is not that unusual for a team w/o leadership. We/Auburn have seen it before in the later years of Pat Dye, Brother Oliver, Terry Bowden, Tommy Tuberville, Gene Chizik, Gus Malzan, and now Bryan Harsin (sp et al). It's the end of an era when you set new records for low achievement and we have some of that low achievement in 2022. #WDE

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Who said anything about a ghetto? You've been way too happy about us sucking so now you're posting a lot more. Be careful though, you're starting to let it show

I know the truth hurts, but it is what it is. Who said anything about the ghetto? I did!

3 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Man this post really got me. Tore me up. No clue what this even means. An insult I guess . 

also Andy Griffith was filmed in California. Thanks Google. 

Since you are a millionaire or whatever maybe you can pay for surgery to get the stick removed from your ass. 

Oh, you know exactly what it means. I notice you didn’t respond when I asked: when Dion tells/told his players how to dress for class, is Dion wrong? When Dion‘s pastor, mentor, friend Bishop TD Jakes, preaches sermons, (to include Sermons to Jackson State players) on how to dress appropriately, is he in the wrong?

3 hours ago, cbo said:

What century are you from? Woman are allowed to dress how they want these days. 

And coach's offspring are off limits. They didn't sign up for this scrutiny. 

I said nothing that Deion Sanders doesn’t say to his players at Jackson State. 

3 hours ago, cbo said:

I made the mistake of catching up on this thread after a weekend of ignoring all this. You are embarrassing yourself. 

You think the measure of a man is how much money he has? You think there aren't other people on this forum who have earned money? You think that the person that talks about how much money he might have in the future is actually the richest?

And then you list a bunch of fun as hell cities and call them ghettos? You can't be a real person. 

He said: where do I want to be in the end? I said, for a guy in my 50s I’m already there. The rest are things you are accusing me of that have no truth behind them.

3 hours ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I see, the things you never put true human value in, but you’re talking to me about where I want to be in the end? I’m simply telling you, for a guy in my 50s I’m already there.

And again, as I stated earlier and will say it again, I didn’t say anything that Deion Sanders doesn’t tell his players at Jackson state. That’s the truth, but you’re struggling to handle the truth.

1 hour ago, TeamZero77 said:

You make alot of stupid comments but this one might take the cake. 

Atleast it's not another one of your comments where you're d-riding Gus though. 

I see, so Dion and his pastor are wrong when they tell the Jackson State football players how to dress with class? Those are stupid comments by Dion?

The Auburn sororities and fraternities are wrong with their dress codes? The fraternities and sororities around the country with dress codes are also wrong? The state and federal jobs, the Fortune 500 companies that have dress codes are all wrong. I get it now.

Another sidenote: you were the one praising the Harsin hire, talking about how much better he would be than Gus. Great job with that prediction!

Edited by AU-24

50 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Read as: I’m an arrogant, materialistic a**hole. 

Simply responding to: “where I want to be in the end”

Again, the truth is I’m already there, but you can’t handle the truth so you get personal and criticize instead.

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

Simply responding to: “where I want to be in the end”

Again, the truth is I’m already there, but you can’t handle the truth so you get personal and criticize instead.

You are absolutely right. I can’t handle the truth that “AU-24” on an Auburn football message board is an a**hole. FOH. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Oh, you know exactly what it means. I notice you didn’t respond when I asked: when Dion tells/told his players how to dress for class, is Dion wrong? When Dion‘s pastor, mentor, friend Bishop TD Jakes, preaches sermons, (to include Sermons to Jackson State players) on how to dress appropriately, is he in the wrong?

No I didn’t because you went after Harsins family which is a big no no. I don’t care what Deon is saying. He ain’t the coach here. TD Jake’s has nothing to do with this. This is about a grown man( you maybe maybe not) talking s*** on a message board about another man’s family. You are completely out of line. You have no credibility here or anywhere. At this point you are nothing more than a post count. 

• Thanks 1

I didn't know that it was against the rules to cover a man in motion.   Good news though, we did not get flagged for it one single time.   

Who knew Tank could run like that?

Also it turns out that our special teams is the other kind of "special".

All kidding aside, it was nice to see us competing in the second half.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Stan White has said something about Robby a few times now, even yesterday. Stan said that Robby loves to run from a clean pocket and then run himself into a sack. That is so true!!! I've seen several times when Robby has a clean pocket, he'll immediately take off running. I'm sure he's gun shy due to his O-Line being a turnstile but he has to make better decisions. 

Robby's completion percentage for the year is under 50%. I'm not sure I've seen that low a percentage from a starting QB at Auburn. Someone made a post in the game thread and said "It makes sense why Robby, a kid from Alabama, had to go all the way to Oregon just to never see the field as a QB." 

I don’t think he was recruited to Oregon as QB. Probably bc he chose to play BAseball, he practiced with the WR/athelete grouo according to what Kirby said bf the UGA game. Bo was very close to that low % his first year also.