BASEBALL 2023 SCHEDULE

From the Butch feed....

image.thumb.jpeg.042da7cf0258260bd768be0d1c4dd0ca.jpeg

Two nice new out of conference series, home against Indiana and what should be a fantastic trip to Los Angeles for a series at USC.  Also adding back the mid-week games with GA Tech.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas Eve Eve 20 degrees in Auburn and looking forward to February 17. My son ran into CBT yesterday. Butch headed stripper fishing on Martin yesterday and deer hunting today.

Yesterday was nasty but a great type of day and bearable for stripper fishing. Can’t believe anyone would get out and hunt in 20 degree weather and 15mph winds. Kroger and Winn Dixie have plenty of meat for sale.

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Christmas Eve Eve 20 degrees in Auburn and looking forward to February 17. My son ran into CBT yesterday. Butch headed stripper fishing on Martin yesterday and deer hunting today.

Yesterday was nasty but a great type of day and bearable for stripper fishing. Can’t believe anyone would get out and hunt in 20 degree weather and 15mph winds. Kroger and Winn Dixie have plenty of meat for sale.

<did his stripper fishing at night>

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Totally misread the schedule. I thought the UGA series was in April. I can't make it anymore. SMH!

Looks like they're offering some flex ticket packages. I can't make it to that many games.

Guess I might try for the MSU or LSU series.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.collegeandmagnolia.com/platform/amp/2013/1/16/3879516/redesigning-the-auburn-baseball-uniform

Fun link. AUBURN designs within the MLB teams' palate. Old article most likely with some of teams. 

I later saw the Blue also had blue pants, which I'm not crazy over. Like the top though. 

10 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I later saw the Blue also had blue pants, which I'm not crazy over. Like the top though. 

Just hope we don't do something to rival the Vandy black with gold pinstripes....

Auburn Concept Uniforms - Round 4 - Auburn Uniform Database

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Just hope we don't do something to rival the Vandy black with gold pinstripes....

Auburn Concept Uniforms - Round 4 - Auburn Uniform Database

Agreed!