The Red Wave (Tsunami) in two weeks

I_M4_AU

how fitting with all that blood you repubs have on your hands...............

• Like 1

most of germany bought into stupidity and look what happened. the only difference i can see is the nazi's would have killed hershel while the repubs use his retardedness to use him. that is how low they have gotten coffee.

Well, we have boots on the ground just miles from Ukraine ready to strike at a moments notice right before the midterms.

The U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division has been deployed to Europe for the first time in almost 80 years amid soaring tension between Russia and the American-led NATO military alliance. The light infantry unit, nicknamed the "Screaming Eagles," is trained to deploy on any battlefield in the world within hours, ready to fight.

CBS News joined the division's Deputy Commander, Brigadier General John Lubas, and Colonel Edwin Matthaidess, Commander of the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, on a Black Hawk helicopter for the hour-long ride to the very edge of NATO territory — only around three miles from Romania's border with Ukraine.

Read more here: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ukraine-news-russia-us-army-101st-airborne-nato-war-games-romania/

Joe is doing everything he can to ensure a victory in the midterms for the Republicans.  Joe is just about to get us in a war.

• Facepalm 1

Joe is backing something that 75% of Americans disagree with.  The man is doing a phenomenal job for Republicans.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

What will Republicans do about inflation and the economy?

The Republicans will attempt to increase our energy independence and force Joe to veto it.  Its even setting up well for 2024.

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What is it with Republicans ridiculing people's disabilities?

Does such cruelty really generate support for your cause?

If a disability restricts you from performing your job or applying for a that job it is not considered ridiculing.  He is applying for a job as a Senator, his flaws should be pointed out.

If the shoe was on the other foot, Im sure you would agree.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

If a disability restricts you from performing your job or applying for a that job it is not considered ridiculing.  He is applying for a job as a Senator, his flaws should be pointed out.

If the shoe was on the other foot, Im sure you would agree.

I have seen or read nothing that would make me assume he cannot do his job.

Maybe you should listen more to the experts on the subject instead of making your own conclusions based on what you see or hear - presumably like you did with Stephen Hawking.

I am far more concerned about the Republican candidates that have openly admitted they will try to subvert our electoral process if elected.

That's more concerning to me than Fetterman's physical disabilities.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

like you did with Stephen Hawking.

Please quote me when I presumed anything about Stephen Hawking. 

• Facepalm 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Please quote me when I presumed anything about Stephen Hawking. 

I wasn't quoting you, I was presenting a logical conclusion.

You once admitted that Stephen Hawking was fullly capable in spite of his physical handicaps

It's reasonable to conclude you made that statement based on Hawking's body of work, the physicists who acclaimed those works, as well as the scientists who proclaimed Hawking's intellect to be fully functional.

You certainly didn't look at Hawkins handicaps and proclaim he was incompetent based on your personal observation - like you are doing with Fetterman.

So,I repeat:

"Maybe you should listen more to the experts on the subject instead of making your own conclusions based on what you see or hear - presumably like you did with Stephen Hawking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You once admitted that Stephen Hawking was fullly capable in spite of his physical handicaps

I did say this and meant it.  Stephen Hawking has lived his life with his physical handicap for a lifetime and, as a result, learned to excel at his profession.  Fetterman has lived with his for 6 months or so and has not adapted well at all.  How long do you think it will take Fetterman to adapt and should the people of Pennsylvania give him a chance to learn how to be a Senator at the same time learn to adapt to his disability?

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I did say this and meant it.  Stephen Hawking has lived his life with his physical handicap for a lifetime and, as a result, learned to excel at his profession.  Fetterman has lived with his for 6 months or so and has not adapted well at all.  How long do you think it will take Fetterman to adapt and should the people of Pennsylvania give him a chance to learn how to be a Senator at the same time learn to adapt to his disability?

Personally, considering the alternative - a carpetbagging, Trumpist, shyster, con man - I would give him as long as it takes, even if it's the full term.

And I don't know how long it should take for Fetterman improve his physical disability, but that's not really the question is it? 

The question is can he cope with it in the meantime and does it reflect his cognitive and intellectual abilities?

You act as if you know the answer to that.  I don't think you do.

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I did say this and meant it. 

And I know you said it. 

So why did you demand I quote you?  (That was a weaseling response btw.)

Edited by homersapien

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

And I know you said it. 

So why did you demand I quote you?  (That was a weaseling response btw.)

Because you presumed I did with Stephen Hawking, which implied I broached the subject on my own in the first place.  When in fact you are the one that brought up his name is comparison to Fetterman.  It is a typical homer tactic.

• Dislike 1