The Red Wave (Tsunami) in two weeks

I_M4_AU

29 minutes ago, homersapien said:

They are directly responsible for creating the riot in which 7 people died, so that makes them indirectly responsible for those deaths.

Thus, they have  "blood on their hands". 

he is trolling homer. if he wants to make a complete fool of himself let him. one does not have to kill someone to make them bleed and he knows this. it is idiots like him that will end up bringing this country down.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, arein0 said:

There are also lots of COVID deaths that could have potentially been avoided had Republicans not turned a pandemic into a political issue.

Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden said Thursday during his final debate with President Donald Trump that presiding over the nation as 220,000 Americans died from the coronavirus should disqualify Trump from reelection.

https://www.barrons.com/news/biden-anyone-responsible-for-so-many-covid-deaths-should-not-be-president-01603416304

COVID was being political from day one and it wasn’t the Republicans that did it.  From Pelosi telling her San Francisco constituents to attend Chinese New Year to Biden calling Trump’s policy of stopping travel from China as xenophobic it was used by the Democrats as a political tool.

Not to mention the fact that under Biden’s watch, more deaths have occurred from COVIC, even though he had a vaccine.

Somehow the political part of COVID dropped as soon as Biden took office even though the man violated (instigated a work around for the vaccine mandate) the Constitution in the name of a campaign promise.

Yeah, the Republicans made it political, that’s the ticket.

16 hours ago, Elephant Tipper said:

1) Ashli Babbitt, a Trump supporter, who was defenseless was shot and killed by Capitol Hill police officer Lt. Michael Byrd.  She posed no physical threat.  No Republican killed her.

2) Kevin Greeson, a Trump supporter, had a heart condition, was present at the Capitol on 1/6 had high blood pressure and succumbed to a heart attack because of the excitement.  No Republican killed him.

3) Rosanne Boyland, a Trump supporter, died from unknown causes.  No Republican killed her.

4) Benjamin Phillips, a Trump supporter, died from a stroke.  No Republican killed him.

5) Officer Brian Sicknick, a Capitol Hill police officer, was falsely claimed to have died by being hit with a fire extinguisher.  He died from natural cause, a stroke.  No Republican killed him.

The only person who had blood on his hands that day was Lt. Michael Byrd.

The details of each death are irrelevant.  They all died as a result of a riot which broke into the capital. 

Trump and the Republican Party promoted the lie the 2020 election was fraudulent and stolen from them.  Trump subsequently promoted the "rally" which resulted in the subsequent riot, which resulted in the death of these people.

Without the riot - which Republicans promoted - there would have been no deaths. 

Therefore, the people who promoted the riot have "blood on their hands".  Only an idiotic cultist would be blind to this logic.

Your case is like arguing Stalin wasn't responsible for millions of deaths because he didn't personally shoot them.  He had "blood on his hands" too.

Edited by homersapien

16 hours ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Gomer and aubie50 have claimed that Republicans "have blood on their hands", yet I still see no proof of Republicans going around killing people.  

Of course you don't see it. 

You are a troll and a cultist who denies the truth.

Edited by homersapien
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

he is trolling homer. if he wants to make a complete fool of himself let him. one does not have to kill someone to make them bleed and he knows this. it is idiots like him that will end up bringing this country down.

I'm OK with helping him make a fool of himself. ;D

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden said Thursday during his final debate with President Donald Trump that presiding over the nation as 220,000 Americans died from the coronavirus should disqualify Trump from reelection.

https://www.barrons.com/news/biden-anyone-responsible-for-so-many-covid-deaths-should-not-be-president-01603416304

COVID was being political from day one and it wasn’t the Republicans that did it.  From Pelosi telling her San Francisco constituents to attend Chinese New Year to Biden calling Trump’s policy of stopping travel from China as xenophobic it was used by the Democrats as a political tool.

Not to mention the fact that under Biden’s watch, more deaths have occurred from COVIC, even though he had a vaccine.

Somehow the political part of COVID dropped as soon as Biden took office even though the man violated (instigated a work around for the vaccine mandate) the Constitution in the name of a campaign promise.

Yeah, the Republicans made it political, that’s the ticket.

Yep.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/trump-administration-abuses-thwart-us-pandemic-response

https://coronavirus.house.gov/news/press-releases/clyburn-trump-cdc-redfield-caputo-report

https://maloney.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/maloney-examines-trump-administration-s-politicization-of-public-health

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7447862/

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03035-4

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

So it was a failed impeachment. The senate acquitted based on a flawed partisan attempt. 

You like circular arguments don't you? Yes we are back to where we began. :laugh:

Flawed my ass.  Republicans weren't going to convict Trump no matter what the case was.   And you know that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Are these sources from *the science* that squashed any dissenting argument about the handling of COVID?  We know a lot more and, yes it was political and Fauci helped make if so.

Why is there no outcry now that Biden has taken over from these sources?  Why did it stop in November of 2020.  Is it not political anymore, or did your sources only look one way?

The one from coronavirus.house.gov was written in 2022.  I wonder how bias that was?  A great example of the Democrats re-writing history.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are these sources from *the science* that squashed any dissenting argument about the handling of COVID?  We know a lot more and, yes it was political and Fauci helped make if so.

Why is there no outcry now that Biden has taken over from these sources?  Why did it stop in November of 2020.  Is it not political anymore, or did your sources only look one way?

The one from coronavirus.house.gov was written in 2022.  I wonder how bias that was?  A great example of the Democrats re-writing history.

My monitor just cartwheeled because even it does a colossal eye roll at your Covid posts now.

Edited by Leftfield
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Leftfield said:

My monitor just cartwheeled because even it does a colossal eye roll at your Covid posts now.

I see you have your computer trained in your ideology, but that is only to be expected.

On 11/15/2022 at 1:19 PM, Elephant Tipper said:

Nothing on the order of Lord Biden then ?

See the source image

ZXZX.gif.70e26df1df787b63803f06f686f09b31.gif

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I see you have your computer trained in your ideology, but that is only to be expected.

I actually bought one with the "leftist ideology" app already installed. It was really convenient.

They actually make MAGA-computers, but those don't process very well. Apparently any attempt to install an antivirus gets rejected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Leftfield said:

I actually bought one with the "leftist ideology" app already installed. It was really convenient.

I got the radical leftest ideology model.  Mine is a ANTIFA member, transexual, lesbian, atheist, communist.  I love it.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I got the radical leftest ideology model.  Mine is a ANTIFA member, transexual, lesbian, atheist, communist.  I love it.

When my computer detects a child walking by it blares "CRT" lessons out of the speakers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

When my computer detects a child walking by it blares "CRT" lessons out of the speakers. 

If they're trans, does it emit microwaves to sterilize them?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Leftfield said:

They actually make MAGA-computers, but those don't process very well. Apparently any attempt to install an antivirus gets rejected.

Excellent!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Perhaps the best of the year.   :bow:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Mine has a little sticker in the upper left corner that says, "Press F1 if you love AOC".  When you press F1, it plays a montage of great AOC fashion moments.  Awesome!

• Haha 2