Harsin needs one more year

Johndunc

21 minutes ago, bostic up the middle said:

For whatever reason, he did not get support - it seemed like from the get go. That continuous erosion of support, reportedly, included not getting approval to hire coordinators after some of the original ones were let go.

Wait, you're saying hiring all the Boise boys was something forced on BH... the former Boise HC?

I don't believe I've heard this before ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Wait, you're saying hiring all the Boise boys was something forced on BH... the former Boise HC?

I don't believe I've heard this before ;)

Maybe he’s referring to the unhirable Zak Hill, who was fired for breaking ncaa rules at Az State?  Maybe he’s forgetting that after spending weeks selecting the perfect OC candidate, his guy flakes out almost immediately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johndunc said:

If things don’t get better than yes let him go. I really don’t think any coach that inherited what he did could have done any better. Year 3 is all on him and no excuses. He got an offensive line that at best was a mix of good and bad. Mistakes and injuries are what has killed this team, without them we were close in every game. Believe in Auburn. 

image.gif

• Haha 1

I really don’t think any coach that inherited what he did could have done any better.

@Johndunc He could have done a lot better at least in aquiring talent. He doesn't believe in the NIL thus the longer he stay the further we fall behind in talent. There are other recruiting philosophies of his that are highly questionable at the very least.

Year 3 is all on him and no excuses.

Year 1 & 2 were as well in terms of upgrading some of the talent, especially on the OL.

Mistakes and injuries are what has killed this team, without them we were close in every game.

And if he had a better philosophy on aquiring talent we would have done better to this point.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh boy this should be fun.........:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: three popcorn for now and it only started.

Did this guy get access to your private  stash?

• Like 1

What I wonder is what should we do if it takes us too long to find a new AD? Put together an interim staff for '23?

The silence around here on the AD search is agonizing.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

What I wonder is what should we do if it takes us too long to find a new AD?

giphy.gif

If things don’t get better than yes let him go. I really don’t think any coach that inherited what he did could have done any better. Year 3 is all on him and no excuses. He got an offensive line that at best was a mix of good and bad. Mistakes and injuries are what has killed this team, without them we were close in every game. Believe in Auburn. 

Dude, it's only Tuesday, lay off the sauce. At least save that kind of drinking for the weekend.

• Like 1

If things don’t get better then yes let him go. I really don’t think any coach that inherited what he did could have done any better. Year 3 is all on him and no excuses. He got an offensive line that at best was a mix of good and bad. Mistakes and injuries are what has killed this team, without them we were close in every game. Believe in Auburn. 

Good God man….

image.gif.b6e02e028a412215eb77628a0dd300c1.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Guys,

Going to get supplies. Be back soon.

Thanks, 

On the way, could you grab a Billy Club combo with a bag of sarcasm and a medium Diet Regret for me? Oh, may as well grab us some navy shirts and brown paper bags for Sat. I’m good for it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Good God man….

image.gif.b6e02e028a412215eb77628a0dd300c1.gif

Exactly. In another year, we wouldn’t even have a second string, maybe not even an entire first string team of players to line up on the sideline before the game even starts. 

• Like 1

I just want to say “goodbye.” I came here since Golf. Rosebud.

Edited by AUx

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh boy this should be fun.........:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: three popcorn for now and it only started.

Beside the fact this team sux in every aspect when does the fun start?

Edited by milehighfan

49 minutes ago, AUwent said:

What I wonder is what should we do if it takes us too long to find a new AD? Put together an interim staff for '23?

The silence around here on the AD search is agonizing.

Didn't some "insider" here have some definitive statement about us hiring an AD last Thursday?  😒