Harsin needs one more year

Johndunc

7 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:
13 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:

Didn't some "insider" here have some definitive statement about us hiring an AD last Thursday?  😒

giphy.gif

The reason Harsin doesn’t deserve another second. Fire him immediately and send him his stuff in a u-haul 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I vote we change the title to gifs and memes thread. Whos with me? 

“Meltdown Thread,” ‘cause it’s obligatory before the cardinals can vote.

• Haha 2

Just now, AUx said:

“Meltdown Thread,” ‘cause it’s obligatory before the cardinals can vote.

I'm good with that one as well. Something other then what it is now

P.s I'm having fun just posting gifs!

😂

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

The reason Harsin doesn’t deserve another second. Fire him immediately and send him his stuff in a u-haul 

Harsin has a full magazine of ultimatums. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Johndunc said:

If things don’t get better than yes let him go. I really don’t think any coach that inherited what he did could have done any better. Year 3 is all on him and no excuses. He got an offensive line that at best was a mix of good and bad. Mistakes and injuries are what has killed this team, without them we were close in every game. Believe in Auburn. 

With all due respect, I can objectively say this is the worst take I’ve ever seen on this board

3 hours ago, bostic up the middle said:

First, I agree. Second, he and the school must part ways.

I feel like any coach should get 4-5 years. I posted some research on this board a while back regarding Auburn, our recruiting and how long it takes us to realize talent on the field (it is around 3 years). So any coach needs at least that. Our current coach was hired into bad political and football situations, and (if we are to believe the committee that hired him - including Bo Jackson) he was the right man for the job at that time.

For whatever reason, he did not get support - it seemed like from the get go. That continuous erosion of support, reportedly, included not getting approval to hire coordinators after some of the original ones were let go.

etc. etc. etc.

Is he a good coach? I don't know. Do we have enough talent to compete with top 10 teams? I don't know, and I'm not qualified to evaluate that either.

I do know we aren't winning and he does not have the support he needs regardless of his capability as a coach. So pay him, and let's our separate ways.

"You're playing. And you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. And you try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head."

You wrote this from the perspective of football of the past. The transfer portal has changed everything. You no longer get 4 years because you should be able to find guys that fit your scheme in 1-2. We’re in year 2. The guys he’s brought in are not all that good. And he’s failed to address roster deficiencies, while also running off a ton of talented players to other schools. It’s his fault. 

5 hours ago, Johndunc said:

If things don’t get better than yes let him go. I really don’t think any coach that inherited what he did could have done any better. Year 3 is all on him and no excuses. He got an offensive line that at best was a mix of good and bad. Mistakes and injuries are what has killed this team, without them we were close in every game. Believe in Auburn. 

ConcreteRealGerenuk-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

When the bait is so painfully obvious only people with less than a 40 next to their name take it, with one guy having a 12.

thats-bait-gif-10.gif

12 hours ago, Johndunc said:

Troll

• Like 2
  • Haha 1