Harsin not letting players redshirt?

gr82b4au

• Zeek changed the title to Harsin not letting players redshirt?
6 minutes ago, DAG said:

He has to go...That is straight up evil man. We don't have time to just pussyfoot around.

Now I think he’s doing it out of spite. Whoever takes over this roster next year will not have any players

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

He has to go...That is straight up evil man. We don't have time to just pussyfoot around.

Exactly. This is for all the people saying “let him finish the season, there’s no advantage to firing him before it’s over.” Fire his @$$ yesterday 🤬🤯

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

Now I think he’s doing it out of spite. Whoever takes over this roster next year will not have any players

Absolutely he is. He is seemingly very prideful. He knows he doesn't have a job next year. That is why I laugh at the people who think letting this play out will embarrass him. He does not care.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pretty meh source, but it falls in line with everything Ive heard about the guy from second or third degree people who know players. And virtually everything transferred players have said 

Remember when those players were being called quitters for not wanting to go to battle for this clown?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Absolutely he is. He is seemingly very prideful. He knows he doesn't have a job next year. That is why I laugh at the people who think letting this play out will embarrass him. He does not care.

Why does Roberts even give him the power to make this decision.  He's a lame duck coach and outta have the power of one. 

Harsin is going to do whatever he wants till he’s told he can’t anymore.  No point walking the line.  Go out with a bang.

• Like 1

This is the other side to that train of thought a minority has had that retaining Harsin probably can’t really hurt your roster much. That’s usually look at as recruiting can’t get much worse. However, he CAN hurt your current crop of players, and there’s still just enough talent for a good coach to make a middle of the SEC team from

I don’t think we have another play caller on staff, but I rather have the next few games look like a noob is calling vs have our rosters be as scalped as post Sandusky Penn State 

Anybody else starting to believe the conspiracy theory that he is getting us back for February yet or really just not giving a damn? I know @DAG is with me anybody else?

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Anybody else starting to believe the conspiracy theory that he is getting us back for February yet? I know @DAG is with me anybody else yet?

I don't know if it is a get back. I do know he knows he is getting fired at the end so at this point he does not give a damn about the program

• Thanks 1

You could just feel that we would regret not finishing the job we started in February.  I thought it was a crappy way to start it, but we had to commit to it at that point. Wow.  

• Like 3

Just now, DAG said:

I don't know if it is a get back. I do know he knows he is getting fired at the end so at this point he does not give a damn about the program

Yep either way it effin sucks. 

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

You could just feel that we would regret not finishing the job we started in February.  I thought it was a crappy way to start it, but we had to commit to it at that point. Wow.  

I agree 100%. There was no going back after that. All we did was give him an excuse to be terrible. 

• Like 3

I am just beyond frustrated.  Total dick move on his part.  

WTF IS THE AUBURN ADMIN DOING??  Why are they just sitting there letting this happen??

Edited by Ber798297
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1