Jump to content

The Official Meltdown Thread 2.0


JBiGGiE
 Share

Recommended Posts





12 minutes ago, tsande07 said:

zaat-creature.gif

Wow, Jim Carrey not looking so good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/VIbQp33cDZH9n4vA6E" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/espn-sad-cfb-fan-VIbQp33cDZH9n4vA6E">via GIPHY</a></p>
Copy Code
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

Long Day, my bad.

5 minutes ago, AUGrad16 said:
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/VIbQp33cDZH9n4vA6E" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/espn-sad-cfb-fan-VIbQp33cDZH9n4vA6E">via GIPHY</a></p>
Copy Code
 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That feel when you think you're gonna pull Deion Sanders, Jeff Grimes, or Matt Rhule...

But end up hiring Dan Mullen or Mike Leach

spongebob-on-fire.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm Nom Nom (numb), I no longer have emotions towards our football program. It reminds me of my divorce. I watch it, but haven't been excited since like 2013.

phil.gif

 

Edited by Bottomfeeder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Auburn is set to hire John Cohen as AD"

revive-un-dies.gif

"Deal to hire John Cohen seems to be falling apart"

redies-dies-again.gif

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

"Auburn is set to hire John Cohen as AD"

revive-un-dies.gif

"Deal to hire John Cohen seems to be falling apart"

redies-dies-again.gif

Until we hear from someone more reliable than J(H)oke…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Until we hear from someone more reliable than J(H)oke…

JG Tate I think is the one who has been sounding the alarm on the breakdown of the Cohen pushback.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

JG Tate I think is the one who has been sounding the alarm on the breakdown of the Cohen pushback.

Regardless, this had BETTER get cleared up soon.

This forum and Rant are my two sources of info but sadly the thread there has devolved into a pissing contest about trans issues. 😒

Edited by AUwent
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, AUGrad16 said:
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/VIbQp33cDZH9n4vA6E" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/espn-sad-cfb-fan-VIbQp33cDZH9n4vA6E">via GIPHY</a></p>
Copy Code
 
 

This.  THIS is AU’s AD search in a nutshell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well friends, looks like we can put this thread on ice for now. See y'all after we hire a new head coach!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Alignment = JABA

Despite being despised by the vast majority of fans, so much so that they were willing to flood the president's email servers in protest rather than be able to enjoy the Iron Bowl and last game of the season... All signs seemly point to Hugh Freeze. Let the melting resume.

angry-fist.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Un-effing-believable.

Paying a buyout for a radioactive coach would have reportedly crawled over coals and broken glass to get the Auburn job

Forget melting. I've full blown steaming.

Screenshot_20221128-151526.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...