Elon’s Twitter Investment

TexasTiger

Elon’s Twitter Investment   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Elon’s 44 Billion Dollar Twitter Investment Turn out to be

• A wise, profitable endeavor
    • A bust or essentially flat

11 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Gotta admit, that SpaceX rocket capable of descending and landing was pretty cool.

Obviously, this is not the sort of "technology" he's best at.

Maybe he's perfecting it to dovetail with SpaceX. You know, for when we make contact with aliens and need an effective means of transportation and communication?

4D Chess.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Maybe he's perfecting it to dovetail with SpaceX. You know, for when we make contact with aliens and need an effective means of transportation and communication?

4D Chess.

That's the Ticket - Imgflip

On 11/1/2022 at 2:29 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

My primary concern is if the information and results they provide are accurate or not.  

Everything seems to point towards them being accurate in the data they provide and fair in the methodology they use for their polling. 

I swear I just lost brain cells reading through old dude's responses to you about research. 

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2022 at 12:32 PM, CoffeeTiger said:

Are you being serious?

No, 50 was not being serious LOL.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 12:09 PM, pensacolatiger said:

Now he sounds even more insecure, maybe he’s got a proportion issue🤣

Sir, I'll have you know they named the short-yardage defensive front after me in high-school... for reasons best not spoken in polite company...

😂🤣

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2022 at 12:09 PM, pensacolatiger said:

Now he sounds even more insecure, maybe he’s got a proportion issue🤣

he satisfies me suga. i call him big dib. when fam is around i call him big daddy. the important thing is i call him. my time is too precious to mess with tidbits. you are thinking of trump mr penn.................grins.

yes it is true. i often wonder what the hell i will say next as well as some of you cats do. um do not tell david he does not know yet. i might let them fight over me................

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Twitter and Elon get massively sued for letting this happen.

The only reason they introduced verification was because Tony la Russa sued them over imposters. 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/tech/elon-musk-email-ultimatum-twitter/index.html

Dude is just tanking that company. Don't know if he's that full of himself or if he really has just gone completely bonkers.

When someone is touted as a genius, far more often than not they prove otherwise.

45 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

When someone is touted as a genius, far more often than not they prove otherwise.

Especially when they tout themselves as a "very stable genius". ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The Tantrum at Twitter Reveals How Privileged the Liberal Laptop Class Really Is 

https://www.newsweek.com/tantrum-twitter-reveals-how-privileged-liberal-laptop-class-really-opinion-1760629

• Facepalm 1

Mental health tool....don't use twitter and you'll avoid becomming a twidiot.  🤪

• Like 2

CBS...such moral rectitude and high-mindedness. 🙄

That break from Twitter was, what, 18 hours?

This is fascinating to watch from a distance. I haven't and won't ever tweet, but the duck-dying fits being pitched by the likes of Rob Reiner are precious.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

The Tantrum at Twitter Reveals How Privileged the Liberal Laptop Class Really Is 

https://www.newsweek.com/tantrum-twitter-reveals-how-privileged-liberal-laptop-class-really-opinion-1760629

Jeez dude you just have to lick the boots. No one said anything about eating them. 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

lol, Why do you think this article was any good? This author is an idiot and his writing history is full of contradictions. 

I like how he's attacking Twitter employees for quitting and not wanting to work more hours and not wanting to give up benefits, and lo and behold....just 2 months ago this same author wrote a piece about how HE'S going on strike with his railroad union because his employer isn't giving him enough benefits and working him too many hours and taking away his benefits. 

Ah...it's almost like businesses will exploit their workers at every opportunity and yet this writer is willing to justify his own union and his co-workers acts of labor defiance while jeering at Twitter employees for standing up for themselves and doing the same. Apparently because they are "liberal" and not a hard core manly conservative man like himself. 

He also is one of those "don't go to college, become a blue collar worker instead!" people but then apparently expects there to be no benefits to going to college and getting a degree and getting a computer based office job. This writer is crying that it's unfair that twitter employees can do their jobs remotely at home while he has to go to a job site and do physical work? Yeah....that's why these twitter employees spent the time money and effort to get an education to earn those perks and benefits. 

I guess this writer believes that only blue collar, conservative workers deserve rights and respect from their employer. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1