Freeze off the board?

W.E.D

26 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

What's that buyout tho

That is all that matters. I mean he is not my first choice (or second) but these contracts are meaningless unless they have massive buyouts. 

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I hope you are correct sir!

I mean I am sure Jeff Grimes will be in the mix. But Deion is the obvious answer. This is so obvious that I would be insanely pissed if Auburn screwed this up.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

What's that buyout tho

Wouldn't the buyout be the annual salary times the remaining yrs on his contract?  $5mill/yr guaranteed for 8 yrs. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I mean I am sure Jeff Grimes will be in the mix. But Deion is the obvious answer. This is so obvious that I would be insanely pissed if Auburn screwed this up.

Well it's Auburn... Get ready to be pissed brother atleast till hopefully Grimes gains our respect. 🤷

• Facepalm 1

So he is basically making the same as harsin at auburn 

i think if i was him and enjoying liberty than i would just hang out and have fun winning games over the next decade with zero pressure as opposed to trying to eek out a million more per year and reenter the sec slaughterhouse

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

So he is basically making the same as harsin at auburn 

i think if i was him and enjoying liberty than i would just hang out and have fun winning games over the next decade with zero pressure as opposed to trying to eek out a million more per year and reenter the sec slaughterhouse

That’s what I am saying . The grass is not always greener. Fully guaranteed too?! Can’t go wrong. 

• Like 2

Robin Williams Omg GIF by Laff

The Freeze Fan Club reaction. You saw it here first.

Edited by slyinsocal
Add comment
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, metafour said:

Read the bottom part. The buyout is the only thing that matters.

meta is stealing my joy

tenor.gif?itemid=13971416

10 minutes ago, selias said:

meta is stealing my joy

tenor.gif?itemid=13971416

I guess winning is not joyful for you!

J/K, I really don’t have time for an argument right now.

Freeze isn't coming to Auburn. Roberts isn't in that corner....

• Like 4

Y'all have hyped Deion to be some magical coach. He's still sooo green. I was listening to radio the other day, and while Memphis fans are somewhat interested for their coaching position (if it were to become available), the talking heads are saying he may not be quality enough to coach there. But it'd be worth the chance.

But yet y'all feel like he's good enough to be a top tier coach in the SEC??  This seems like Turner Gill type hype.

It seems many of you have lost faith in Auburn being a top tier program and think they can't hire someone decent with experience. We have to take moonshot options as a prayer's chance of being successful? Have y'all reduced the Auburn coaching gig to level of Memphis Football?

Edited by AUTigerTime
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 4
  • Dislike 3

Has Freeze signed the contract?   You know sometimes it takes those lawyers several months to "look over" the contract, but I do hope this means we are looking harder at Dion.   

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AUTigerTime said:

Y'all have hyped Deion to be some magical coach. He's still sooo green. I was listening to radio the other day, and while Memphis fans are somewhat interested for their coaching position (if it were to become available), the talking heads are saying he may not be quality enough to coach there. But it'd be worth the chance.

But yet y'all feel like he's good enough to be a top tier coach in the SEC??  This seems like Turner Gill type hype.

It seems many of you have lost faith in Auburn being a top tier program and think they can't hire someone decent with experience. We have to take moonshot options as a prayer's chance of being successful? Have y'all reduced the Auburn coaching gig to level of Memphis Football?

Dion can do the one thing that we have to have right now.   He can get the Jimmy and Joe's.    We can hire him assistants to take care of the X's and O's.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1