*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, AUfan3333 said:

I don’t know much about this guy, but should we be excited about him if Miss St is telling him to move on they don’t want him?

Maybe they are moving on because he’s dropping them?? A classic “I’m breaking up with you before you break up with me” lol. 

Is Gus back? Hand off or go long/runforlife.

We have fifteen TEs and can’t scheme to get them the ball?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

So I guess everybody else saw on the ticker that we're in talks with the miss state ad?

Just like us to go curb cruisin' on trash day looking for deals on other teams' discards. 

Edited by AURealist
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Forgive me for asking a question probably already discussed somewhere, but what happened to Cam Riley???

I think he’s still in route to his 200 tackle year. 

It’s hard to witness Auburn, with whom I’ve invested 33 years of my life, love and monies, sink to the worst team in the SEC. 

• Like 1

Our OC is a joke!!! We had a week off to put some different plays in and our best philosophy is 1st Down: Run,,_2nd Down: Run,,, 3rd Down: Pass,,, 4thDown: Punt

So, I am inching closer to the thoughts of this. I am so weary of this current situation at AU that i just want a decision to be made on both the AD and HC so we can move on... I am not realistic that they will make good hires and hit a home run and just tired of all the waiting and baiting of the fans ... it's like they are inept and out of touch

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

well

Seems about right. Go after an AD that his University was moving on from anyway. What a dumpster fire. On top of having one of the least talented teams at AU in a long long time. 

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Our OC is a joke!!! We had a week off to put some different plays in and our best philosophy is 1st Down: Run,,_2nd Down: Run,,, 3rd Down: Pass,,, 4thDown: Punt

Different plays? We can’t run the basic ones we have. 

Edited by CCTAU

Guys trying to tackle with their head down and arm tackles . Now u have guys celebrating and down. Where is the discipline 

Edited by e808

1 minute ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Rocket Sanders doing everything Tank is suppose to be good at doing

In Tank’s defense, Arky OL at least moves the defense around in order to allow a little room for navigation.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Guys trying to tackle with their head down and arm tackles . Now u have guys celebrating and down. Where is the discipline 

Leaving their feet ain't helping.

• Like 1