MSU Cohen as new AD?

gravejd

1 hour ago, gr82b4au said:

Where are people getting this? Please provide a source. 

I saw a thread on reddit. A lot of people(including MSU flairs) talking about how Cohen was a bad AD, how the school is wanting to fire him...etc

6 minutes ago, Auburn06 said:

I saw a thread on reddit. A lot of people(including MSU flairs) talking about how Cohen was a bad AD, how the school is wanting to fire him...etc

Ah reddit, another bastion of internet sanity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Auburn06 said:

Ok and doesn't mean you aren't a troll bro an Actual Auburn fan never says University First when speaking about Auburn ever.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Why do you believe he’s getting run off from MSU 90 days after signing a 4 year extension?  Do you believe every rumor?

It sounds to me like that rumor surfaced last night after he interviewed earlier in the day.

It’s pretty obvious...

On this day alone, I have seen at least 15 contradictory posts on Cohen, hired not hired, hated not hated,  and Butch loves him, Butch hates him.  All I know is he was given a raise recently, has been there 7 years and might be Auburn's next AD.  I think I will reserve judgement until he actually takes office .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Coach Prime, Auburn is calling.

Come home.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

So guess what coach apparently Cohen is really close with???

You going to share? 

Just now, DAG said:

You going to share? 

Sorry, I really thought I posted the rest haha. So apparently he’s good friends with Deion. Hearing he’s in constant contact with him…

• Like 1

Just now, Auburnguy101 said:

Sorry, I really thought I posted the rest haha. So apparently he’s good friends with Deion. Hearing he’s in constant contact with him…

Sauce? Or is it trust me bro? Sorry I'm not just gonna trust anything anybody says...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Hell yes!

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I hope you are right... Thats my dream hire for Auburn!

Right there with you. Not getting my hopes up though. Still think the next coach will be a typical Auburn hire.

Just now, Auburnguy101 said:

Right there with you. Not getting my hopes up though. Still think the next coach will be a typical Auburn hire.

I mean Cohen isn't typical imo so maybe he will go against the grain... Maybe!

18 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Dude....

I’m trying not to get my hopes up only to be dashed... but I hope this info is solid