MSU Cohen as new AD?

gravejd

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

What will Hok's excuse be when the background checks are complete and the lawyers are finished reviewing contracts? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, slyinsocal said:

Leadership 101. If I'm vetting Cohen, input from Butch, AND Johnnie Harris would be a requirement. She followed Vic Schaefer to A&M after not getting the job as his replacement. Secondly, don't ever hire someone your people are not expecting. If this part is true? :slapfh:

I wondered if it might be Johnnie Harris pushing back as she wanted that MSU job and Cohen didn’t hire her. 

1 minute ago, AEAugirl said:

I wondered if it might be Johnnie Harris pushing back as she wanted that MSU job and Cohen didn’t hire her. 

I'd want all feedback. The good and the bad. A sense of the day to day vibe around the complex would be a bonus.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AUCE05 said:

What will Hok's excuse be when the background checks are complete and the lawyers are finished reviewing contracts? 

He banned me yesterday for questioning him. I guess my $1 membership is done

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

Butch is a treasure.. need him to stay.

Well Bruce and Butch are 100% on board according to Steve Robertson. National Writer from 247

40 minutes ago, AUCE05 said:

I'm gonna laugh if that's all it was 🤣

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm gonna laugh if that's all it was 🤣

I don’t see how this is not done. Literally every major sports venue is saying it’s a done deal 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don’t see how this is not done. Literally every major sports venue is saying it’s a done deal 

I agree but they are all  also saying There is pushback so... 🤷 Nobody knows what is going on. 

25 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He banned me yesterday for questioning him. I guess my $1 membership is done

I wouldn't worry about getting banned from there trust me that place is a cesspool worse then here. 

Just now, autiger88 said:

I agree but they are all  also saying There is pushback so... 🤷 Nobody knows what is going on. 

Besides a beat writer from twitter, I haven’t seen any major source say there is pushback. Every other source says the deal is finalizing 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Guys, Harsin is the one pushing back on the hiring of Cohen. It was confirmed this morning. 

I'm not saying this info is incorrect BUT what happens around lunch time when he is out again lol

Just now, DAG said:

Besides a beat writer from twitter, I haven’t seen any major source say there is pushback. Every other source says the deal is finalizing 

Oh... My bad I thought you were just talking about insiders lol. 

I want to apologize and back track on the comments of Cohen. The guy I talked with I know told me he was just bitter about losing him. Said that he’d be a great hire. So I apologize…

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I wouldn't worry about getting banned from there trust me that place is a cesspool worse then here. 

It’s a zoo, but I do enjoy reading pink/jhead/Keith’s posts. Some great football analysis/recruiting info in there. Other than that…not so much.

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Oh... My bad I thought you were just talking about insiders lol. 

No, I put insiders on the same line of Wikipedia when it comes to reliability 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

It’s a zoo, but I do enjoy reading pink/jhead/Keith’s posts. Some great football analysis/recruiting info in there. Other than that…not so much.

It's a bad zoo... If you think this site make you go crazy .. this one is way better then that one it's a damn cesspool I put it about on the same level as AL.com of course IMO.

Edited by autiger88

8 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

“They” is JHoke.  He’s the only one.  

22 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Guys, Harsin is the one pushing back on the hiring of Cohen. It was confirmed this morning. 

👇this was a reply to this👆 saying that I wasn't calling nwala a liar for saying this 👆 but what are we going to do when the reports come back out at lunch time that now Cohen is in fact not getting the job. 

6 minutes ago, Taker said:

I'm not saying this info is incorrect BUT what happens around lunch time when he is out again lol

👆I said this because over the last 12 to 18 hours we have went from Hartwell is the man getting final interview to Cohen is the man to Cohen is hired to Cohen isn't hired to Cohen is hired all in under a days time... so what happens when at lunch time today the narrative flips again. 

I hope that answers this👇

5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

What? 

1. Cohen has signed off on firing Harsin.

2. Cohen has also accepted a very short list of replacements.

3. Cohen will name a replacement from that list.

We don't have time to hire a search firm, form a committee to hire a coach. This has to be a quick turnaround.  JMO

• Like 2
  • Love 1