Auburn 27 Arkansas 41 Postgame Thread

autiger88

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Man Harsin smirking at the end of this games bothers me so much... Ef you Harsin, I hope you step on so many Legos the rest of your life and you get your pinky toe caught on your bedframe everytime you get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night...

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. 🤣

• Haha 3

Just now, Bottomfeeder said:

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. 🤣

I can't say how I really feel or I will get banned and I don't want that 🤣 so I had to make it fit a family friendly site lol 

I don't wish the man any ill will, but wish he would just leave. But somehow, perhaps it's the rumors I've heard about his personality, I can't shake the feeling he wants to stick it to Auburn, over the preseason shenanigans AU pulled. He is willing to pull down Auburn on his way out the door, a big FU to all of Auburn.

Edited by Never2Yield

I missed most of the 2nd half. Not that the first half gave me a whole lot to wanna tune in for. 

During the first couple of games, I was able to laugh at it. it was obvious that we suck, so what can you do?

But we're 8 games into the season now, and we still look horrible. Shouldn't we have some things ironed out by now? ST issues (punt return, punt, kickoff). Our defense looks like a joke sometimes, can't tackle. 

At some point, you'd think it would be about pride? 🤷‍♂️  I dunno. I kinda expect to see people getting pissed off (including coaches).Maybe they are pissed and really are trying, just feels like they're going through the motions.

It's not all bad, there are some good plays here and there. A lot of bad stuff, too. Sorry, it's just frustrating. 

1 minute ago, MJDub said:

This hurts Auburn’s chances of winning the national championship this year. 

Well, we lost to PSU, and they lost to tOSU today, so that will definitely hurt our SOS.

12 minutes ago, aublue88 said:

Has to be gone after this one, just didn't seem dialed into the game at all.   I personally knocked over 2 drinks after a couple of those calls!😀

I knocked back a couple 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Colby Wooden is NOT HAPPY during his post-game interview on the Auburn Network.  

Cliffs?

We lost by 14, after scoring 14 garbage points against the Arkie 3-4 strings. 

Hurry up 27-NOV-22!

• Like 1

Folks, the sky is falling. Phillip Marshall who has said repeatedly in the past that he has not and will not call for a coach to be fired.  Well low and behold, he just posted Harsin needs to be fired immediately LOL...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Folks, the sky is falling. Phillip Marshall who has said repeatedly in the past that he has not and will not call for a coach to be fired.  Well low and behold, he just posted Harsin needs to be fired immediately LOL...

Can't imagine why he would have a change of tune. 

23 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

I don't wish the man any ill will, but wish he would just leave. But somehow, perhaps it's the rumors I've heard about his personality, I can't shake the feeling he wants to stick it to Auburn, over the preseason shenanigans AU pulled. He is willing to pull down Auburn on his way out the door, a big FU to all of Auburn.

I kinda wish him ill will

17 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

People are going to stop going to games. The crowd today was not into it at all.

He is the worst head coach in Auburn history

Exactly. I was there (only because I was given a ticket), and there was a mass exodus at the start of the 4th. I mean, it wasn’t packed to begin with, but there was nobody left at the end of the game. Maybe that’s why Harsin had that dumb*** smirk on his face. 🤷‍♂️

it was quite hilarious, actually, to see the jumbotron signal to get loud, and literally nobody cheered. Kinda funny. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Cliffs?

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

What did he say, Bro?

Jist of it is how bad we are playing and he now has to find a way to get them team ready for the next game.