Auburn 27 Arkansas 41 Postgame Thread

autiger88

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

We just keep finding new lows. Why don’t we end the suffering already. 

Well hopefully since we may have the AD out of the way hopefully he comes in guns blazing and fires his ass before he even goes to his office!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't remember another time watching a Auburn team this low. There's nothing to look forward to. 

I can't believe some of you are arguing against bringing the best recruiter in football to our pitiful talent depraved team

We need Deion in the worst way for a complete overhaul. We will lose some of our most talented players at the end of the season. What position group is a strength heading into next season? There’s nothing to even build on. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, cbo said:

We need Deion in the worst way for a complete overhaul. We will lose some of our most talented players at the end of the season. What position group is a strength heading into next season? There’s nothing to even build on. 

Team managers.

• Haha 1

I would like to congratulate Bryan Harsin. With his loss to Arkansas, he has lost to every team in the SEC west. This is a goal not easily attained in 2 years. WDE. 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 4

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

Definitely agree!! New AD has to go after him with everything we got! 

• Like 1

I didnt even bother to watch the game. Nor the game before that or the one before that.  THAT is how bad this has gotten.  I do go to the trouble of scheduling them to record in the off chance they pull out a win I can go back and watch it. I don't know about Sanders as coach but I do know all I need to about Harsin.....  We could have had Billy Napier like myself and damn near everyone else either wanted or would have been ok with, and we would all be having much better Saturdays

The new AD does not need to be tasked with firing Harsin. Don’t put that on the new man. We don’t need new AD having to do any “evaluations” of current staff before he makes a decision.  The president needs to fire Harsin and then task new AD with hiring new coach. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ATOtiger90 said:

At the game they announced the opportunity to win a Bryan Harsin autographed football. 
how many chance do you think they will sell?

Literally nobody was paying attention during the little game they played for the autographed football. Also, people in my section laughed at the announcement. 

3 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

The new AD does not need to be tasked with firing Harsin. Don’t put that on the new man. We don’t need new AD having to do any “evaluations” of current staff before he makes a decision.  The president needs to fire Harsin and then task new AD with hiring new coach. 

Should bring back leath and greene to do that business. Pay them minimum wage for a day to come can him. 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Should bring back leath and greene to do that business. Pay them minimum wage for a day to come can him. 🤣

I’ll do it for free. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Fire him tomorrow 

Why wait until tomorrow?  Actually, let him go to Starkville next week and leave him there after the game. He has enough money to catch an Uber back. 

Watching the Colby Wooden post game makes u feel so bad for the players. He is trying so hard to say the right things. It’s sad there isn’t any development of depth to help the guys up front out. Where is Dylan Brook. Where is the LB that came from UNC. I will stop there 

31 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Not paying them another dime.   

45 minutes ago, cbo said:

I’ll do it for free. 

Think we should let people pay to fire him. Would help with his buyout. I would easily give $100 to be able to wave at him as he packs up his office.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Think we should let people pay to fire him. Would help with his buyout. I would easily give $100 to be able to wave at him as he packs up his office.

The Mayflower Fund

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I'm not too mad at Harsin. It's AU who didn't properly vet him and offered him a butt load of money to come ruin our program. 

Harsin is who he's always been, it's our leaders fault for hiring him. 

Bingo.  Think we all should’ve known this before he even coached the first spring game, that picture of him and his swamp donkeys spilling out of their leather pants in Jordan Hare is what got me.  Take it all back to Idaho.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ATOtiger90 said:

I love this idea. We have an auction to help fund our NIL. Bid on the opportunity to tell BH to hit the road. 

I'm in... Somebody contact Roberts and OTV.

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I'm not too mad at Harsin. It's AU who didn't properly vet him and offered him a butt load of money to come ruin our program. 

Harsin is who he's always been, it's our leaders fault for hiring him. 

If you dig deep you’ll find enough hate in your heart for both. I did at least.

• Haha 1