Auburn 27 Arkansas 41 Postgame Thread

autiger88

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Seems like a joke to him. Fire him

He knows they have NOT "been on track" all season.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MJDub said:

This hurts Auburn’s chances of winning the national championship this year. 

Guess I have to cover up this AU national championship 2022 tattoo with a picture of Lilly from AT&T… 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Can't imagine why he would have a change of tune. 

He said he was not calling for him to be fired. He said that his being fired is a foregone conclusion so he says they should go on and fire him now since that is the case

• Like 1

AU didn’t do Harsin wrong in the winter of ‘22. Harsin deserved what he got. Sometime the truth is best kept in a box. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

People are going to stop going to games. The crowd today was not into it at all.

He is the worst head coach in Auburn history

My family has gone from fighting over tickets to trying to get rid of them.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

AU didn’t do Harsin wrong in the winter of ‘22. Harsin deserved what he got. Sometime the truth is best kept in a box. 

I really hope it all comes out though as it should...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Barkchevious said:

Bingo.  Think we all should’ve known this before he even coached the first spring game, that picture of him and his swamp donkeys spilling out of their leather pants in Jordan Hare is what got me.  Take it all back to Idaho.  

Out of reactions......but this post is hilarious. 

2 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Then why is Harsin still here?

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Then why is Harsin still here?

It’s complicated…a bit uncomfortable for some. All I am allowed to say. Hopefully one day it comes out and the air is cleared. 

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

It’s complicated…a bit uncomfortable for some. All I am allowed to say. Hopefully one day it comes out and the air is cleared. 

Why are you not allowed to tell the truth?  This makes Auburn look dysfunctional.

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Why are you not allowed to tell the truth?  This makes Auburn look dysfunctional.

In some cases Auburn can be. This is one of those. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Just because you know the truth does not indicate that you have to blab it to everyone. 

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Just because you know the truth does not indicate that you have to blab it to everyone. 

Being afraid of the truth is how you perpetuate injustice, dysfunction, culture of silence or, misinformation.

It shows a lack of ethical foundation, leadership, accountability.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Being afraid of the truth is how you perpetuate injustice, dysfunction, culture of silence or, misinformation.

Keeping one's mouth closed is a product of integrity.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

30 minutes ago, Bottomfeeder said:

Keeping one's mouth closed is a product of integrity.

These things always go this way, but the reactions from some of yall are hilarious.

Random goofball posters:

"Yo, I got this inside info everybody, I'm not gonna tell you what it is, but wow man... really hope yall hear about it some day, not from me of course... but from someone else because.. just wow. it's crazy info. Trust me guys, you all want to know this, and I do know it... but can't say it.

Again, hope someone else one day fills you in to what I know cause, yeah... it's very wow."

queue bottomfeeder: This is a man of integrity!

• Haha 2

Why do so many of you want to open an unnecessary 30-day portal window for our players?  That doesn't seem very well thought out.

• Dislike 1

5 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Well if he violated his contract,  he should have been fired in Feb

On 10/29/2022 at 5:05 PM, cbo said:

Uhhh, yes Bryan. 

Exactly. I'm not sure Harsins point, but compared to other recent Auburn teams he didnt coach, this defense sucks. Hell, even compared to last years defense (that he did coach), it sucks. It comparatively sucks on many levels. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

These things always go this way, but the reactions from some of yall are hilarious.

Random goofball posters:

"Yo, I got this inside info everybody, I'm not gonna tell you what it is, but wow man... really hope yall hear about it some day, not from me of course... but from someone else because.. just wow. it's crazy info. Trust me guys, you all want to know this, and I do know it... but can't say it.

Again, hope someone else one day fills you in to what I know cause, yeah... it's very wow."

queue bottomfeeder: This is a man of integrity!

Yea, that's it, man. 🤣

Ya feel me? I felt it.

• Haha 1

I've accepted that Harsin will coach thru the end of the season. Might as well embrace the ineptness.  Watching him wander around aimlessly after games is depressing.  Everyone but his family treat him like a leper. End this madness now and fire the dude. If some of the Harsin players hit the portal,  so be it. Who knows, it might give the players some juice to actually win a game 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Being afraid and having enough integrity to keep your mouth shut when its none of your damn business is two different things. Just say someone knows something about you and your wife or husband that happened long before your children were born and that person knows that telling this to the kids the truth about said situation  would damn near rip your family to pieces, you are saying that they should do it just to show that they are not afraid? Or are you the person that likes to tell people things that you know damn good and well will hurt them just because you think "they should know". 

• Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Being afraid and having enough integrity to keep your mouth shut when its none of your damn business is two different things. Just say someone knows something about you and your wife or husband that happened long before your children were born and that person knows that telling this to the kids the truth about said situation  would damn near rip your family to pieces, you are saying that they should do it just to show that they are not afraid? Or are you the person that likes to tell people things that you know damn good and well will hurt them just because you think "they should know". 

I'm not in this I'm just pointing out that it depends on the situation... Somethings need to be said and your right some don't.