one word describes harsin

aubiefifty

" Narcissist".pathological in fact.  they never listen to anyone and pretty much think they are more knowledgeable than everyone else. this will not change no matter how much the team struggles. it is never about the coaches not getting it done but always on the players. the players are this and the players that. i will allow harsin might just be insane because only crazy people keep doing the same ol things for almost two years and expecting better results. trust me i know a couple of narcissists and they are never wrong and always put the blame on others. this is what harsin is doing. i and sick and damn tired of him throwing the kids under the bus when the blame lands squarely on his shoulders. say what you want a real man admits when he is wrong and makes serious measures to right the ship. all we get are "we are so close" instead of admitting you deserve more blame than anyone else. YOU are in charge.YOU are not getting it done. YOU need to make like horsh*t and hit the trail. and i am being nice believe it or not. he is destroying auburn football and there is not a damn thing i can do about it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

wow. he admitted in last nights presser he mentioned the coaches need to do better..........

I thought that about him the first time I saw him and heard him talk. I had a discussion about it with another AU fan recently. I haven't changed my opinion. That's about the only thing he has in common with lil'nicky.

• Like 1

To be fair, I think most power 5 coaches are narcissists. I think a better word is moron. Saban is full of himself, but he knows what he’s doing. Same with Kirby Smart. Harsin is full of himself and also clueless.

• Like 8

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity" 

Or in this case, incompetence. I don't think Bryan Harsin is a narcissist. Most coaches at this level have massive egos and Harsin's no different. I think he's a man who's known nothing but success in his career to this point and is now not only being confronted with the knowledge that he's not as good at his job as he thought he was but is also being publicly flogged for it on a weekly basis. Of course he's flailing and lashing out. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

HARD

Oh my gosh, I legitimately laughed at this 😂🤣…it’s a one-word caricature of his entire tenure and philosophy. That, and “just watch” — oh we’re watching, and I’ve never witnessed anything burn and crash and fail so miserably and so hard, so fast, and so poetically tragically. I’m crossing my fingers that he still does something stupid enough to be terminated for cause and either get a reduced or no buy out, and destroy his chances at a career coaching in college/pro levels. 

• Like 1

I think Bryan Harsin is deliberately punishing Auburn by causing havov, embarrassment and destroying our football team. He has a very senical no emotional apathetic side to him and I guarantee that when he drives away leaving AU there will be a smile on his face. He will take the money and run laughing all the way to the bank!

16 minutes ago, ArTiger said:

I think Bryan Harsin is deliberately punishing Auburn by causing havov, embarrassment and destroying our football team. He has a very senical no emotional apathetic side to him and I guarantee that when he drives away leaving AU there will be a smile on his face. He will take the money and run laughing all the way to the bank!

Not being a Harsin supporter, but wouldn’t you?   I would 

vindictive

clueless

vampire- as in trying to suck the life out of the football program which is in keeping with Halloween of course 

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 2

I am going to use 3 words 

The Dunning-Kruger effect

It is the inability to actually know your ability versus your perception of your ability

Ex:

Screenshot_20221030_131618.jpg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Not being a Harsin supporter, but wouldn’t you?   I would 

Deliberately destroying a football program and affecting the careers of many student athletes out of spite because of my own failures? No, I would not. 

Giving it my all only to get fired and rake in my buyout? Yep, I’d chuckle on the way out lol. 

• Like 2

hey guys i got an idea! lets buy all the mr potato heads we can find and ship them to harsin. i am betting he will get the message and leave them to charity to help with christmas for hardship families.

Overconfident !  I think it filtered down to the players. I remember prior to last season the players were talking about how good position groups would be and even this year heard it preseason. Harson appears to not know what he doesn’t know. It’s like a witch doctor trying to cure cancer.

Disconnected 

• Like 1