Bryan Harsin Has Been Fired

Tony4AU

5 minutes ago, Ranger12 said:

Bill Clark's name being thrown around with Freeze, Sanders, Kiffin, and Rhule. Apparently he has been able to get in a much better place with this back problems and is talking about getting back into coaching. 

HELL NO!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

For all y’all that keep clamoring for Deion it ain’t happening! He’s on a mission that’s much deeper than football at JSU and if he were to leave it dang sure ain’t gonna be here with these stupid boosters in charge where he won’t get the autonomy he wants.

Eh I'm not so sure about that, he is on a mission to be the best and while he may want to stay and coach HBCU he may also want to prove that he can do it in the big leagues, he did interview for Arkansas. IMHO I think he would be interested and take the job if offered...I am hoping we go after him...he is my first pick, I think he would bring a lot of excitement and good publicity back to the university at a time where we really could use some...:)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WarDamnDoc said:

Concerned I may be having a stroke.
I just cheered for a Marcello take on Twitter and am pulling hard for Lane Kiffin or Deion Sanders to be our next coach. 
Life is weird.

3D23D382-863E-4C2D-99E4-6C6C7B5978DE.gif

• Like 1

I’m so happy right now. Yet I’m still baffled. Even after everything that’s come out about Harsin, including him trying to sabotage the program and/or players in it, there are still people raving about the booster conspiracy and how he “never had a chance.” FML

3 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Eh I'm not so sure about that, he is on a mission to be the best and while he may want to stay and coach HBCU he may also want to prove that he can do it in the big leagues, he did interview for Arkansas. IMHO I think he would be interested and take the job if offered...I am hoping we go after him...he is my first pick, I think he would bring a lot of excitement and good publicity back to the university at a time where we really could use some...:)

If he is to leave it won’t be anytime soon imo. At least until his boys graduate. And like I said the higher ups would be the reason he wouldn’t come here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

I’m so happy right now. Yet I’m still baffled. Even after everything that’s come out about Harsin, including him trying to sabotage the program and/or players in it, there are still people raving about the booster conspiracy and how he “never had a chance.” FML

Apparently losing 10 of the last 13 games is the boosters’ fault and not on his perceived coaching prowess whatsoever. 

5 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

I agree with @WFE12. If he leaves thing incomplete with the HBCU there will be huge backlash. IMO Deion wants to protect his image and there will be other opportunities down the line. Of course he isn’t going to flat out say he isn’t interested but just don’t see him jumping ship right now. Then there is the factor of him coaching his kids. They could transfer but that’s another topic

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

I agree with @WFE12. If he leaves thing incomplete with the HBCU there will be huge backlash. IMO Deion wants to protect his image and there will be other opportunities down the line. Of course he isn’t going to flat out say he isn’t interested but just don’t see him jumping ship right now. Then there is the factor of him coaching his kids. They could transfer but that’s another topic

There is never a good time, what more is there to prove where he is now, he will just continue down that path the question is does he want to move to the next level now or not. I think he would be interested, with the portal what it is these days, any one there could transfer if they want to that is no longer an issue. The one thing I would agree on would be that the PTB are to stodgy and will not want to pull the trigger, but I can always hope, would be fun to watch vs what we have been watching for quite some time...:)

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Dude ruined the recruiting section for me. 

Its a new day, Zeek. Youve survived nuclear winter!

27 minutes ago, Ranger12 said:

Bill Clark's name being thrown around with Freeze, Sanders, Kiffin, and Rhule. Apparently he has been able to get in a much better place with this back problems and is talking about getting back into coaching. 

Absolutely NOT…PLEASE NO!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bishoptf said:

There is never a good time, what more is there to prove where he is now, he will just continue down that path the question is does he want to move to the next level now or not. I think he would be interested, with the portal what it is these days, any one there could transfer if they want to that is no longer an issue. The one thing I would agree on would be that the PTB are to stodgy and will not want to pull the trigger, but I can always hope, would be fun to watch vs what we have been watching for quite some time...:)

It’s not just about JSU. He is bringing light to the entire HBCU as a whole . The are starting to get more TV time and buzz because of him.  I just thinks if he leaves now the mission isn’t complete. We shall see what happens but rest assured he is going to take major heat if he jumps ship.

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Look at the BS…smh

Oh well 

1 minute ago, Ber798297 said:

Any word on who the interim will be?

Me and Bird. Golf will take over special teams. Lmao 🤣 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Look at the BS…smh

I'm still having trouble understanding why the couldn't find cause to fire him based solely on his poor recruiting and the way he treats the players on his roster.

• Like 1