Bryan Harsin Has Been Fired

Tony4AU

4 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

Any word on who the interim will be?

This is the exact question I had when I popped into the thread lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Look at the BS…smh

It shows that we are not willing to put up with mediocrity. 
Also Gus brought us some of the best times ever since I have been an Auburn fan. While I think we waited to long to fire him and we paid him too much money, he deserves at least some money. 
Arson Harsin does not deserve a dime

Edited by gr82b4au
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, PigskinPat said:

EC1293A2-7559-4394-A6E0-A6092411C19F.jpeg

Cueing the “Kiffin just followed Auburn athletics on Twitter” in 3…2…1…

If the new school president hired Cohen because of SEC, pwr 5 experience, it makes sense that Lane Kiffin is his number one choice. 

Unlike the experience of Greene and Harsin. 

18 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Look at the BS…smh

Im glad to have boosters willing to make mistakes go away

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Bill Clark was in too much pain to coach at UAB so I’m sure he’s too hurt for Auburn.  

Hearing that situation has been fixed for the most part. At least not near as bad as it was when it basically forced him to stop. Regardless, I think he is just a name being thrown around due to the info that his back is better plus he is the homegrown candidate. I assume there are several names ahead of him. 

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

All that drama. All the players opining about keeping him and them coming back just for him to get bounced in the middle of the season. Well let’s continue the cycle now.

What are players supposed to do when they know all season their coach is getting fired? Turn against him? 

9 minutes ago, Viper said:

What are players supposed to do when they know all season their coach is getting fired? Turn against him? 

Well, given that he wouldn't let them redshirt, seems they had no choice but to play. lol

10 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

pretty much sums it up right there. guy just didn't have it.

What was his record without Bo? 

31 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Let’s get our new guy in and see if Harsin tries to torch us in the media…then we will let loose. 

I have to wonder if our PTB made a deal with Harsin that they wouldn't release anything about him if he didn't say anything about us.

still curious as to why now?  why did this take SO long?  was mcglynn not given the ability to fire him, until a new AD was for sure on the horizon?  i guess its water under the bridge now, but i'd like to know the semantics.

1 minute ago, TigerPAC said:

still curious as to why now?  why did this take SO long?  was mcglynn not given the ability to fire him, until a new AD was for sure on the horizon?  i guess its water under the bridge now, but i'd like to know the semantics.

I have to believe they wanted the AD in place first to maintain the appearance of order and direction.

2 hours ago, Ranger12 said:

Bill Clark's name being thrown around with Freeze, Sanders, Kiffin, and Rhule. Apparently he has been able to get in a much better place with this back problems and is talking about getting back into coaching. 

He already has a street named after him in Auburn, California. The hostile anti Auburn attitude he openly harbored during his Prattville tenure burned all the bridges to the one in Alabama.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bill+Clark+Way,+Auburn,+CA+95602/@38.9530092,-121.0869078,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x809b1021f842372d:0x675fcea20f971937!8m2!3d38.953005!4d-121.0847191

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Apparently losing 10 of the last 13 games is the boosters’ fault and not on his perceived coaching prowess whatsoever. 

It’s people that have no idea about the off the field stuff. Personally, I think vindictively ruining a kid’s redshirt should be a for cause fire. 

• Like 2