DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD. Harsin Fired

W.E.D

I'm glad for this development, but I wish Harsin no ill will.Β  I imagine he did the best he could.Β  He was plainly and simply over matched and out of his league in the SEC from day one.

I can't blame him for wanting the job.Β  Auburn is a good job.Β  Most of the blame should be placed on the person who hired him.

• Like 2

Harsin has zero time to go out recruiting, but he has time to yell at Hoke on a Monday afternoon about something he wrote.Β  LMAO

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Harsin has zero time to go out recruiting, but he has time to yell at Hoke on a Monday afternoon about something he wrote.Β  LMAO

Β 

Β 

Β 

LOL enjoy whatever 7th tier CFB job you wind up with. Maybe you and Allen Greene can catch up since you have all this free time now. Β Fckn bums.Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

I'm glad for this development, but I wish Harsin no ill will.Β  I imagine he did the best he could.Β  He was plainly and simply over matched and out of his league in the SEC from day one.

I can't blame him for wanting the job.Β  Auburn is a good job.Β  Most of the blame should be placed on the person who hired him.

If that was his best then maybe coaching is not his bag.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

LOL. Straight cold, bro!

The funny thing is that you have to be an Auburn fan to really appreciate that picture and to even understand the true meaning behind it.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

LOL. Straight cold, bro!

Take off that shirt and send it to aubaseballΒ 

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

LOL. Straight cold, bro!

"Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You to Know About" by Kevin Trudeau for a desk reference????????? Anybody else with a better picture want to inventory the rest of his reference material? That's kinda illuminating.

2 hours ago, AUx said:

"Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You to Know About" by Kevin Trudeau for a desk reference????????? Anybody else with a better picture want to inventory the rest of his reference material? That's kinda illuminating.

Kinda tracks after the Covid vaccine thing. He also has Tony Robbins in there so…yea we got what we got.

I was extending the joke. It's Tony. Still applicable.

Β 

Β 

Edited by AUx

8 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Where's @GwillMac6?!? It's your favorite time of year my friend lol

Until we know without a shadow of a doubt we got it right I wish there was a coaching search every year!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it really is the most wonderful time of year!!! Woooooo!!!! Let’s goooo!!! But for real it better be primetime!!!! Give me prime!!!!! We need to no longer be the goober corny uncool school!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

• Love 1
  • Haha 1