Shameless Plug ...

RunInRed

On 10/31/2022 at 1:41 PM, RunInRed said:

Support the site.  For real, there's no better time.  You think the convo is good hear ... ask anyone who's a Platinum or Gold Donor and been over on the Eagles Nest these last few weeks.  Join them!

It's all champagne wishes and caviar dreams in the Nest. Red even sends you a gold-plated computer mouse once you join. Worth the money. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

If/when I get reinstated to the political forums I'll be happy to send in an additional donation. In the meantime I don't appreciate being barred from certain areas of the board because of political beliefs.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

If/when I get reinstated to the political forums I'll be happy to send in an additional donation. In the meantime I don't appreciate being barred from certain areas of the board because of political beliefs.

Conservatives know the feeling 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

HEY!!! All you members out there!!! Pony up a few dollars! 

image.gif.5482a179f442b16a369a3ca4dfa6c175.gif

I just gave a few more dollars in celebration. 😂 But mostly because I appreciate the less combative and speculative atmosphere of the Nest.  

Edited by 3rdgeneration
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Barred from that place?...sounds like you should make a donation of appreciation just for that. 

• Haha 7
  • Dislike 1

If you have the means and ability, please consider supporting the site. @RunInReddoes a great job of keeping this one of the best places to us AU folk to gather on the interwebs and for free. If you love this forum as much as I do, consider donating!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Already a Platinum Donor, @asaunders52985 steps up to the plate with ANOTHER GENEROUS donation.  Thank you for all you do for this site!🤝

@RunInRed I have been lurking on this site since sometime in 2010.....I have posted 1 (yes 1) time and it was to push back on you earlier this year during the Harsin investigation debacle.  I was trying to support the coach.   I realized my error some months later.   You were correct then and you continue to be. 

Today was a great day with the firing of Harsin.   I figure I was down minus 1 due to  my earlier negative post against you so hoping this positive post for you puts me back even at a Net 0 overall.  :) 

• Like 2