Jump to content

Cadillac’s First Weekly Presser - Miss State


Recommended Posts





If Saturday goes Auburn’s way I might start becoming team Caddy.  No need to fight over Deion, Freeze, Kiffin, or Rhule.

To a lesser degree than maybe Deion, Caddy would have a huge impact on recruiting.  Dude loves Auburn and would sell recruits on Auburn like no other.

Build a support staff around him and he could be great.  None of this will happen of course.

 

  • Like 4
  • Facepalm 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

If Saturday goes Auburn’s way I might start becoming team Caddy.  No need to fight over Deion, Freeze, Kiffin, or Rhule.

To a lesser degree than maybe Deion, Caddy would have a huge impact on recruiting.  Dude loves Auburn and would sell recruits on Auburn like no other.

Build a support staff around him and he could be great.  None of this will happen of course.

 

Great post. Need Caddy on staff with Deon as HC. Would be a killer combo 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Great post. Need Caddy on staff with Deon as HC. Would be a killer combo 

That would be nice. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A couple of his comments were as special and inspiring as anything I've ever heard. Fortunate to have him at Auburn and hope he gets to stay on the new staff. 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I predicted when he graduated in 04 that the team would take a step down a notch or two. His attitude was infectious, and I relate much of the success of 2004 to it. 

The guy is invaluable to have in your locker room.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I predicted when he graduated in 04 that the team would take a step down a notch or two. 

With all due respect, that is like predicting "the colts may take a step back when peyton manning leaves" 

Sort of a given but i hear you

Edited by ThurstontheWelshCorgi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i agree with ironman in that caddy is a national treasure. he is one of the things i thought gus got right.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Need Caddy on staff with Deon as HC. Would be a killer combo

I would take Caddy over Deion as HC any day of the week.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Might be refreshing just to have the coaching staff all pulling in the same direction.

 

Would not be surprised to see us win one or two we probably shouldn't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, cctiger said:

I would take Caddy over Deion as HC any day of the week.

I can’t agree with this, with his experience he is a great assistant. Not an HC right now . But his future is really bright 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's amazing how excited and unified our fan base is (minus Mane Eazy and his cult followers) with Harsin gone and such a good person in Caddy getting a chance.  It feels like a brand new season.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coach Caddy has me wanting to strap up and lace up! One of my all time favorite players getting to be the head football coach, man that’s awesome! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just love him! He is the epitome of an Auburn man! I’m sure I would say the same about Zac if he’d been given the call.  Caddy’s a bit older than Zac, so I think that helps a bit.  I’m definitely happy. 🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...