Cadillac’s First Weekly Presser - Miss State

Maverick.AU

28 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I can’t agree with this, with his experience he is a great assistant. Not an HC right now . But his future is really bright 

He has more experience at a Power 5 University than Deion has. Deion doesn't even have experience at a G5 school. 

2 hours ago, Win4AU said:

If Saturday goes Auburn’s way I might start becoming team Caddy.  No need to fight over Deion, Freeze, Kiffin, or Rhule.

To a lesser degree than maybe Deion, Caddy would have a huge impact on recruiting.  Dude loves Auburn and would sell recruits on Auburn like no other.

Build a support staff around him and he could be great.  None of this will happen of course.

It kinda worked for Clemson. Dabo wasn't a "Clemson man" but he got thrown into the fire and came out a winner. 

• Like 1

Wow. That was not coach speak at all. That was straight from his heart. I am so happy for Carnell. Can’t wait for this Saturday night. 

WDE!!!

• Like 4

one thing i love and it is so refreshing is lac talking straight up with no bull. just the facts which is  "we will show up and play hard".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cctiger said:

He has more experience at a Power 5 University than Deion has. Deion doesn't even have experience at a G5 school. 

CC a lot of kids have no idea who Caddy is. Everyone knows Deon and has seen what he has done at Jackson and in a dozen commercials on TV. Kids want to play for a guy with name recognition. Prime was better and bigger as an athlete than Caddy. Caddy would say the same. 

I'd prefer the press to start addressing him as "Coach Williams." First name or nickname just seems a little too casual for the position he holds.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Man, I have a man crush on Coach Williams!! The love he has for Auburn just exudes out of his pours. He just gets it. He is the right man for this time in Auburn football history. I really hope he is retained by the next coach…

• Like 1