Interim Head Coach Carnell Williams Interview with Andy Burcham

abw0004

His answers are so real.  He's the right one for the job at this moment.

• Like 3

That gave me chills especially the last bit of it... Caddy you are correct the Auburn faithful are behind you 100% Brother. WAR DAMN!

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2

Sincere, grateful, and accomplished with the scars. Something about traits of leaders for whom the subordinates would run through a wall for.

If anyone has time, listen to this interview, then go back and listen to Harsin’s first couple interviews; there  are obvious differences.

Caddy is so thankful and appreciative to Auburn, his humble love for AU plus his wife and children just shine through the entire interview!

It makes me wonder if Dion is named the head coach, would he have a similar,  humble appreciation for the position and love for Auburn that Caddy shows? Or does Dion think so much for himself, he would feel he is owed the opportunity to coach at Auburn?

Really hoping for Caddy, we can pull out a couple wins before the season is over!

• Love 1

My gosh either carnell has been hitting the weights hard and or coach testosterone was sharing some of his juice because caddy looks more cut than when he was a player. Also, that shirt he is wearing is straight fire.

Edited by ThurstontheWelshCorgi
  • Like 1

Some of the posters have described this perfectly. Some say real and some say genuine. I couldn’t agree more. He was very passionate about AU and this opportunity. Fantastic interview. So refreshing to see actual enthusiasm and passion. 

• Like 1

I just can’t get over his humility and gratitude for where he is in life. For someone who has achieved as much as he has to still be as grounded as he is, and as appreciative as he is, is just awesome. I am so excited for him and his family and for this opportunity for him to lead. I hope very dearly that he remains at Auburn for a long, long time. 

Edited by Barnacle
  • Love 2

I love Caddy and always have!!! True Auburn man right there. If the team goes 3-1 with a close loss to Bama in Tuscaloosa or if we go 3-1 with a win against Bama, what does Auburn do then? The guy can coach, he can recruit and he knows the school due to playing here!

I know it's unlikely but stranger things have happened. He could be our Dabo. WDE