I Voted Republican for the First Time & Here is Why...

AUFAN78

I was a "vote blue no matter who" kind of moderate Democrat years ago. I don't recognize that Democrat party anymore. 

The party I used to support stood for liberal values like free speech & now pushes harder and harder for censorship.

If you told me 6 years ago that the official Democrat party position, even echoed by a Democrat President, was that mutilating children is not only acceptable but desirable and if you reject it you're a bigot, I would have thought you were insane. Yet here we are.

Today, the pro-choice element of being on the left has gone into an extreme area of being pro-abortion. Mainstream Democrats like Stacey Abrams speak of abortion in such a disgustingly flippant manner. I can't support that worldview at all.

When parents showed up at school board meetings because perversion was appearing in their children's school classrooms and libraries, the Democrats were doing everything possible to label concerned parents as bigots for doing exactly what a parent is supposed to do.

t was with Democrat influence to even call these people Domestic Terrorists. Why? Because they don't want highly sexual books accessible to their children? When did sexualizing children become a political position? Why have Democrats made this the hill to die on?

You even have Democrat State Senator Tiara Mack as the voice advocating for teaching the pleasures of masturbation & sex to children in classrooms. Why?

I would love to have two common-sense, viable political parties to fight over but from my view, there is only one that is even remotely close to common sense. There is only one that isn't enforcing perversion on our children. I have no choice but to vote for them.

https://adambcoleman.substack.com/p/i-voted-republican-for-the-first

• Like 2

Them demoncrats wont let me do my hate speach, or lie, or call for violence on the twitter.  Now, my child is some kind of pervert cause of them.

The children of Republicans must be turning into "perverts" at an alarming rate for this to be such an issue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Them demoncrats wont let me do my hate speach, or lie, or call for violence on the twitter.  Now, my child is some kind of pervert cause of them.

The children of Republicans must be turning into "perverts" at an alarming rate for this to be such an issue.

It's the schools "indoctrinating" them. ;)

23 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I was a "vote blue no matter who" kind of moderate Democrat years ago. I don't recognize that Democrat party anymore. 

The party I used to support stood for liberal values like free speech & now pushes harder and harder for censorship.

If you told me 6 years ago that the official Democrat party position, even echoed by a Democrat President, was that mutilating children is not only acceptable but desirable and if you reject it you're a bigot, I would have thought you were insane. Yet here we are.

Today, the pro-choice element of being on the left has gone into an extreme area of being pro-abortion. Mainstream Democrats like Stacey Abrams speak of abortion in such a disgustingly flippant manner. I can't support that worldview at all.

When parents showed up at school board meetings because perversion was appearing in their children's school classrooms and libraries, the Democrats were doing everything possible to label concerned parents as bigots for doing exactly what a parent is supposed to do.

t was with Democrat influence to even call these people Domestic Terrorists. Why? Because they don't want highly sexual books accessible to their children? When did sexualizing children become a political position? Why have Democrats made this the hill to die on?

You even have Democrat State Senator Tiara Mack as the voice advocating for teaching the pleasures of masturbation & sex to children in classrooms. Why?

I would love to have two common-sense, viable political parties to fight over but from my view, there is only one that is even remotely close to common sense. There is only one that isn't enforcing perversion on our children. I have no choice but to vote for them.

https://adambcoleman.substack.com/p/i-voted-republican-for-the-first

Yeah, he'll fit right in.....

(But he forgot the secret pedophilia rings. :rolleyes:)

Edited by homersapien

A person like this who would rather see abortion be illegal for everyone and who supports banning school books for references to gay/trans people are not worth Democrats catering to. He's better off in the Republican party. 

Not worth the Democrats compromising their beliefs and what they know to be right to placate people like this author. 

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

At least you recognize the perversion. We'll take the win. Thanks ICHY.

20 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Welcome to the right.  Great having you join us.

Crossed over from the “dark” side to light!

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, he'll fit right in.....

(But he forgot the secret pedophilia rings. :rolleyes:)

https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/south-dakota-senate-candidate-joel-koskan-charged-with-felony-child-abuse/

Oh...there definitely are pedophiles.....they just aren't majority Democrats. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

At least you recognize the perversion. We'll take the win. Thanks ICHY.

I understand that honesty is not important to you or, most Republicans.

You're not Americans.  You're conservative christian republicans.

47 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

What a bunch of crap. We are Christians first, our allegiance is to God, family and country are next. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

What a bunch of crap. We are Christians first, our allegiance is to God, family and country are next. 

In practice?  In rhetoric?

I do not see this group reflecting or promoting the love of Jesus.  As for patriotism,,, shown on January 6th.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

We are Christians first, our allegiance is to God, family and country are next. 

Do you believe our government should be the same?

1 hour ago, icanthearyou said:

In practice?  In rhetoric?

I do not see this group reflecting or promoting the love of Jesus.  As for patriotism,,, shown on January 6th.

Or during the Antifa and BLM occupation of sections of several of our major Democratic run cities?

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Leftfield said:

Do you believe our government should be the same?

Yes.

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I’ve never seen a “Christian” that hates Christians like this guy.  We get it, you choose your country over your God, and you think babies aren’t living brings til their born.

I have never encountered someone so prone to twist their religious beliefs to fit a political narrative in all my life.  If you are a preacher, I’ll pray for your congregation.  And God help them if you find more commandments to twist.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

39 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Then you betray what your country stands for.

No, any country that doesn’t honor God is doomed for destruction. Why do you think America has been so blessed in its 250 year history? By the grace of God.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

No, any country that doesn’t honor God is doomed for destruction. Why do you think America has been so blessed in its 250 year history? By the grace of God.

Many Greeks, Romans, Persians, Mayans, Egyptians, Ottomans, even British said the same things about their deities, and they lasted far longer than 250 years.

Do you not see that your view is part of what is causing so much division? One of the founding principles of this country was religious freedom. Do you really believe the government should now change that and impose belief in your God on others?

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Many Greeks, Romans, Persians, Mayans, Egyptians, Ottomans, even British said the same things about their deities, and they lasted far longer than 250 years.

Do you not see that your view is part of what is causing so much division? One of the founding principles of this country was religious freedom. Do you really believe the government should now change that and impose belief in your God on others?

They didnt believe in the right God :-\

• Like 1