Signs point to Lane passing

bigbird

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’ve never seen so many people react seriously to one of Bird’s mock threads. 

The best way to troll a troller is to pretend like you didn’t get it.

• Haha 3

to be fair my bama friends say lane is not coming. he is dating a professors daughter and is madly in love at the moment. as always take it with a grain of salt.

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

to be fair my bama friends say lane is not coming. he is dating a professors daughter and is madly in love at the moment. as always take it with a grain of salt.

Bama would hire the professor and give his daughter a house on Lake Martin if that's what it took.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Joey Freshwater will not be tied to just one woman. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PRIME PRIME PRIME PRIME

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscram6 said:

I don't understand this thread.  Can somebody please dumb it down for me?  The subject line says "signs point to lane passing", and then the OP has nothing but an image of a road sign saying "passing lane ahead".  I get the references.  But, with no text to accompany the original post, is this supposed to be taken very seriously -- that Lane isn't interested?  Or is this supposed to be taken in a joking manner?

In very simple terms, Bird is trolling the board because Golf is too old, tired and cranky to do it. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

e2d724757d708b61d6676c562b6a37a6.jpg 

Said I would never fall for Bird’s shenanigans again but here we are…

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I'm not keeping up with any of this too closely but my money is on us failing spectacularly and ending up with Clay Helton or similar.

That's what I posted a week ago and I think it will happen. He is already at Georgia Southern so he is close by. He will be cheap so Cohen will like that since we're still paying Gus and Harsin. I've read alot of Miss. State fans on their message boards and alot of them say that Cohen is tight with money. That matches up perfect to hire Helton. He also played at Auburn. He was at USC for 12 years total when you count assistant and as head coach. He survived the hot seat every year it seemed and also guided them through probation so he knows how to coach when the school is on the bottom looking up. He won a PAC12 title and a Rose Bowl too. 

And for the record, there is NO WAY IN HELL that I would hire Helton but when you know our past of how we hire football coaches, then it's a very big possibility. Plus, just like the Chizik, Harsin and Cohen hires, nobody has Clay Helton on their list. 

This whole situation screams that it will be a Clay Helton type hire. Puke

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, miscram6 said:

I don't understand this thread.  Can somebody please dumb it down for me?  The subject line says "signs point to lane passing", and then the OP has nothing but an image of a road sign saying "passing lane ahead".  I get the references.  But, with no text to accompany the original post, is this supposed to be taken very seriously -- that Lane isn't interested?  Or is this supposed to be taken in a joking manner?

Yes

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Joey Freshwater will not be tied to just one woman. 

Nobody suggested that was his only crush. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, miscram6 said:

You must be new here?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, miscram6 said:

My.God.

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2022 at 5:19 PM, dyehardfanAU said:

I couldn't decide to go with Helton or Charles Kelly.  Either way, I expect a very disappointing hire.

Cohen just got hired he ain’t going to hire a blah hire. Just ain’t happening…

On 11/3/2022 at 11:12 PM, TeamZero77 said:

That's what I posted a week ago and I think it will happen. He is already at Georgia Southern so he is close by. He will be cheap so Cohen will like that since we're still paying Gus and Harsin. I've read alot of Miss. State fans on their message boards and alot of them say that Cohen is tight with money. That matches up perfect to hire Helton. He also played at Auburn. He was at USC for 12 years total when you count assistant and as head coach. He survived the hot seat every year it seemed and also guided them through probation so he knows how to coach when the school is on the bottom looking up. He won a PAC12 title and a Rose Bowl too. 

And for the record, there is NO WAY IN HELL that I would hire Helton but when you know our past of how we hire football coaches, then it's a very big possibility. Plus, just like the Chizik, Harsin and Cohen hires, nobody has Clay Helton on their list. 

This whole situation screams that it will be a Clay Helton type hire. Puke

This is so accurate it hurts. Time for bed, hopefully I can sleep this nightmare off. 

8 hours ago, TigerTaz said:

Cohen just got hired he ain’t going to hire a blah hire. Just ain’t happening…

Morehead, Leach...... 

• Haha 1