* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

I’m hoping they don’t use your “feelings” when choosing a head coach. 
Caddy is not ready. I love the guy, but as many have said over and over and over, the SEC is not a place to learn on the fly. Intelligent people know this. 

Aren't you the smug bitch of the thread. 

These refs are spineless. You have to penalize the cowbell s*** if it causes an offsides. They never let up for that conversion. 

• Like 1

Well color me surprised and shocked because I was not at all expecting this. This should show future coaches if anything we still got grit and moxie 

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Good Grief......why in the hell would anyone criticize Caddy for anything right now? He's putting his heart and soul out there tonight and willing this team to fight.  And they are playong better than they have in 2 years. 

AND WE JUST SCORED AGAIN!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! 
GO CRAZY CADILLAC!!!!

Yesss!! Just be thankful this isn’t one more week of Hars and we have a coach who actually cares and is invested. 

• Like 1

Just now, kennypowers said:

Aren't you the smug bitch of the thread. 

I guess if you say so. Apparently you are the power around here. Well at least you seem to think so.

• Thanks 1

It’s simple. The team is feeding off the energy of a staff that cares about them and cares about Auburn. We aren’t a good football team. Everyone knows that. But now we are a bad football team with a Head Coach that wants them to win. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Caddy has single-handedly made thisnseason fun for a lot of players and fans...and recruits.  Obviously he won't get itnunless he wins out, but I'd sure as hell support the s*** out of him because he will never stop getting better at what he does.