Coach Caddy's Job Interview Last Night

gr82be

Just now, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Don't care who or what. This is a Ground based movement. Ex- Players everywhere Saturday Night. Check social media posts for the post game party. It was NUTS!! Surround Carnell with whatever Advisor/Administrator/Assistant/ Whoever.

Recruits will want to be a part of this. Humble starts begin everywhere. 

Prepare to be disappointed. I suggest you take to twitter to display it. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Prepare to be disappointed. I suggest you take to twitter to display it. 

So, you are saying a sold-out stadium for a (at that time 3-6) Team, that the last home game before was maybe

half full by the 3rd Quarter, would not "open" some decision makers eyes? Former players, most with years of NFL experience and contacts, recruits and current player team unity. SMH. Board needs to be cleaned out except for Quentin Riggins.

Just now, tightendoverthemiddle said:

So, you are saying a sold-out stadium for a (at that time 3-6) Team, that the last home game before was maybe

half full by the 3rd Quarter, would not "open" some decision makers eyes? Former players, most with years of NFL experience and contacts, recruits and current player team unity. SMH. Board needs to be cleaned out except for Quentin Riggins.

I am saying a sold out stadium won't be enough to get Caddy the head coaching job. This is exactly right.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am saying a sold out stadium won't be enough to get Caddy the head coaching job. This is exactly right.

Decisions have Consequences.

Kiffin -No, owned by Nick. 17 plus transfers and got punked by Pete Golding (with Uncle Nick).

Freeze got a Gatorade bath Saturday standing to close in a loss to Jim Mora Jr, Wait.  Naw they won't do that.

Burner can't fire up folks like that. OM crowd shows up for chandeliers and food

Deion (Coach Prime Jacket on) Not a good fit.

Mullen and MSU AD . Possible

Urban LOTS of baggage

Gary Patterson maybe

1 minute ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Decisions have Consequences.

Kiffin -No, owned by Nick. 17 plus transfers and got punked by Pete Golding (with Uncle Nick).

Freeze got a Gatorade bath Saturday standing to close in a loss to Jim Mora Jr, Wait.  Naw they won't do that.

Burner can't fire up folks like that. OM crowd shows up for chandeliers and food

Deion (Coach Prime Jacket on) Not a good fit.

Mullen and MSU AD . Possible

Urban LOTS of baggage

Gary Patterson maybe

Well prepare yourself. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

But…. Caddy is exactly what we need at this moment.

There are some folks that can't see the forest for the trees. All I see, is those who have made poor decisions in the past, and think they are capable of making good decisions now. I am tired of hearing that "administrative inexperience', Coaching inexperience, blah blah blah. Sign Carnell to a one-year Head Coaching contract. He has moved Auburn people like no other person, like it or not. He can bring in recruits, He is the recruiting coordinator. He is the Running Backs Coach, enough said. He brings players and staff together. he motivates, players love him, coaches love him. EVERYBODY is pulling for him. One announcement and Carnell, YES Carnell FILLED the STADIUM. Not some puke in a suit. Not some Board Member, Not some Administrative Member, CARNELL PERIOD. He can bring in the Recruits, Pete Carroll, met Coach Carroll on a recruiting trip. He Runs EVERYWHERE, He is a great DB Coach, Great Defensive Coordinator. But most of all, he is a huge MOTIVATOR. Tough Practices, games are easy. Support staff could be put in place. 

But this doesn't "fit the narrative". Those in the know are selling any one of a cast of characters that have been mentioned are used up, washed up, twice spit out retreads. 

23 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

There are some folks that can't see the forest for the trees. All I see, is those who have made poor decisions in the past, and think they are capable of making good decisions now. I am tired of hearing that "administrative inexperience', Coaching inexperience, blah blah blah. Sign Carnell to a one-year Head Coaching contract. He has moved Auburn people like no other person, like it or not. He can bring in recruits, He is the recruiting coordinator. He is the Running Backs Coach, enough said. He brings players and staff together. he motivates, players love him, coaches love him. EVERYBODY is pulling for him. One announcement and Carnell, YES Carnell FILLED the STADIUM. Not some puke in a suit. Not some Board Member, Not some Administrative Member, CARNELL PERIOD. He can bring in the Recruits, Pete Carroll, met Coach Carroll on a recruiting trip. He Runs EVERYWHERE, He is a great DB Coach, Great Defensive Coordinator. But most of all, he is a huge MOTIVATOR. Tough Practices, games are easy. Support staff could be put in place. 

But this doesn't "fit the narrative". Those in the know are selling any one of a cast of characters that have been mentioned are used up, washed up, twice spit out retreads. 

Just saying he is what need in our current situation. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

So the NEW president and the NEW AD have made poor hiring decisions for AU in the past? I wasn’t aware of their previous influence. Thank you.

21 hours ago, CCTAU said:

So the NEW president and the NEW AD have made poor hiring decisions for AU in the past? I wasn’t aware of their previous influence. Thank you.

They are Yes Men. The BOT runs the school. But who ran it in the past.  BL Who runs it now JR 

Quotes from 1931. Nice! but not good enough from the school that is home to the Mises Institute and Austrian Economics

22 minutes ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

They are Yes Men. The BOT runs the school. But who ran it in the past.  BL Who runs it now JR 

Quotes from 1931. Nice! but not good enough from the school that is home to the Mises Institute and Austrian Economics

Man I hope that $h1t$ legal where to live…