Get on Board the Lane Train!

AU-24

3 minutes ago, hogmen said:

maybe u need to keep  your coach u got now  because when pittman leves  he would be a great fit for the hogs   

I'm a big fan of Pittman, so I've been pretty disappointed at how the year's turned out for you guys.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, eaglenest said:

lane is not a leader he is a play caller Gus 2.0 he can't motivate or lead a program leave him in OXFORD!!

gus lost games he should have won but by god he never got his ass flatout beatdown and handed to him like this by a 4 or 5 loss team. I still think Lane will be a good coach at Auburn. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

I'm a big fan of Pittman, so I've been pretty disappointed at how the year's turned out for you guys.

i am with u  but  the Lib and LSU  games was because of no KJ   plus we caught miss st on the wrong day  but likely  overall 8 pts from 10-2  because of a miss FG aga ATM  IF KJ comes back big IF   and the CB play much better  no reason arkansas  c'ant win at least 9 games next season   

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed

I haven’t seen a team go in the tank like this OM team since 2012 AU….

maybe we should just rehire Chizik if this is what we like

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

I haven’t seen a team go in the tank like this OM team since 2012 AU….

maybe we should just rehire Chizik if this is what we like

i have to admit arkansas is not this good  but ole miss  is MY main rival  so i am hyped     

I wouldn’t read too much into this Ole Miss performance tonight. Using Auburn as an example these last 3 games playing with heart makes a huge difference, especially on defense. Ole Miss is playing like they have a a lame duck coach,

• Like 1

Have y'all actually looked at the box score from this Ole Miss game?  The Rebs have 650 yards of offense.  410 on the ground.

Jackson Dart and the defense played like trash.  But the run game was spectacular.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

The longer I watch this game, the more I think he’s essentially been hired. This is not the ole miss team that’s been out there  all season. Something’s up. 

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Have y'all actually looked at the box score from this Ole Miss game?  The Rebs have 650 yards of offense.  410 on the ground.

Jackson Dart and the defense played like trash.  But the run game was spectacular.

They were down 42-6 in the 4th and scored 3 garbage time tds after Arky quit trying…

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

They were down 42-6 in the 4th and scored 3 garbage time tds after Arky quit trying…

I know what the score was.  I also know you don't rack up anywhere close to 410 yards on the ground in one quarter.

Two things can be true:

1) they got their ass kicked

2) the offense wasn't objectively bad

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

There are some absolute nutcases on here. LOL

Yeah, I have some problems with his playcalling at times, especially in the big games, but I would take him tomorrow and pair him with a competent defensive coordinator, and very good talent

Guest MustardSeed
5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I know what the score was.  I also know you don't rack up anywhere close to 410 yards on the ground in one quarter.

Two things can be true:

1) they got their ass kicked

2) the offense wasn't objectively bad

Perhaps…but until the game was already out of reach they failed to actually score points…We fired our coach 1 day after losing to the same Arky team 41-27…. They just lost by 1 more point…not a good look.  
The only caveat here is if the team already knows Lane is gone…. 
But let’s look at what Ole Miss has done this year…. Their best win is a 3 point win over currently 6-5 Kentucky. Their second best win?  Auburn.  3rd best…4-7  A&M by 3…

They’ve beaten one bowl eligible team this year…by 3 points. But hey they were ranked …

20 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I agree. He can put an offense together. They said he lost his top 7 producers on offense from last year and didn’t miss a beat. 463 yards rushing and 703 total yards. Lane can crank out an offense, he just needs a top level DC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Perhaps…but until the game was already out of reach they failed to actually score points…We fired our coach 1 day after losing to the same Arky team 41-27…. They just lost by 1 more point…not a good look.  
The only caveat here is if the team already knows Lane is gone…. 
But let’s look at what Ole Miss has done this year…. Their best win is a 3 point win over currently 6-5 Kentucky. Their second best win?  Auburn.  3rd best…4-7  A&M by 3…

They’ve beaten one bowl eligible team this year…by 3 points. But hey they were ranked …

Is it Lane's fault that the SEC largely sucks this year?

UGA

<Huge gap>

Bama

LSU

Tennessee

<HUGE GAP>

Everyone else

Just now, selias said:

Y'all losing your minds over 1 bad game where it was obvious the HC was checked out

I don't think he was checked out at all.  His players were dog crap at executing in key spots tonight.  Kept shooting themselves in the foot.

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Is it Lane's fault that the SEC largely sucks this year?

UGA

<Huge gap>

Bama

LSU

Tennessee

<HUGE GAP>

Everyone else

It’s his fault he got slaughtered by a coach in his first year at LSU and a 5-5 Arkansas team…

28 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Dart is a liability for Ole Miss. His decision making lost their game vs Bammer 

Just now, MustardSeed said:

It’s his fault he got slaughtered by a coach in his first year at LSU and a 5-5 Arkansas team…

Pssss....that first year LSU coach is going to Atlanta

If that's your standard, woof.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

I don't think he was checked out at all.  His players were dog crap at executing in key spots tonight.  Kept shooting themselves in the foot.

Fair point