George Mason Game Thread!!

Tiger

Green short on the 3 but Moore is there to get the rebound and put back.

Steal by Auburn.

Green ankle breaker, missed middy. And Auburn ball as Broome knocks it off a GM player.

A lot of misses in a row for Auburn. Hopefully something falls soon.

Another GM 3.

31-20 AU

Edit: Steal and coast to coast for GM. 31-22 AU

Edited by tgrogan21

Haven't been able to watch for a minute, but it sounds like the three point shot selection was just as terrible as it was when I was watching. Don't think you can be a horrid FT and 3PT shooting team and do much offensively, unfortunately 

Typical terrible end of half shot after we hold the ball and everyone stands around. That’s crazy with green in his second season

• Like 2

Darn! I was going to finish this beer, shower and retire for the night. Now I’m going to pass out drunk in a couple hours. 

• Haha 1

Lot of good in the first half but we aren’t a finished product yet. Is what it is. I expect we’ll come back out and get a run. 

This team HAS to get the ball inside. Period. They're not a great shooting team and if they give up on the inside presence we will struggle.

Can't be shooting 17 3s in the first half when you've only made 2. Team has to be aware of their weaknesses and play to their strengths.

• Like 1

Away from TV tonight, just looked at the box score.  How is Flan doing?  Doesn't look like he's had much of an impact on stats.  Did he start?  How does he look?