Coach Caddy’s TAMU Presser

RunInRed

6 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Watched this earlier, no coach speak there.... so refreshing. Seemed to have a good handle on what's been happening and how they can move forward. Also at several points I thought were very telling of the previous administration's lack of desire and how the coaches were not allowed to coach, he didn't say it out right but i found it in the in between... or I added it myself lol

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Taker said:

Watched this earlier, no coach speak there.... so refreshing. Seemed to have a good handle on what's been happening and how they can move forward. Also at several points I thought were very telling of the previous administration's lack of desire and how the coaches were not allowed to coach, he didn't say it out right but i found it in the in between... or I added it myself lol

You will have to stand in a long line add a negative about Harsin. I think they are trying to blame him for inflation too!!lol

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

You will have to stand in a long line add a negative about Harsin. I think they are trying to blame him for inflation too!!lol

I mean in all honesty the country did start to tank when he arrived and started tanking AU.... Could be something ther🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Taker said:

I mean in all honesty the country did start to tank when he arrived and started tanking AU.... Could be something ther🤷‍♂️

Ha!!!!

Pretty cool. He's doing better recruiting in that press conference than some coaches (nameless) do in 21 months. He's in the right swim lane at the moment, saying the right things for that position.  Representing really well. 

Edited by AUx
-