get off your behind today and VOTE!

aubiefifty

voting is not only an honor but an obligation.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, pensacolatiger said:

Oh I will!

honest question. if you were in jawja would you vote for hershel?

This seems like a good place for this comment ... Election results should be much faster.  Amazing how long it takes to get results.  My county is a bit infuriating at the moment because they still have not reported anything yet!!  How discouraging it is to see projections made before your results are even included.  This makes your vote feel like it is insignificant.  I felt we were having a record turnout due to early in-person voting, but not reporting could have an adverse effect on getting people out to vote in the future.  Anyways, wanted to vent a bit. lol

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Don’t know enough about 3rd party candidates in that race.  Warnock is pure evil, I don’t trust Herschel, ……is there a libertarian on the ballot?🤣

There was!

• Haha 1

Got my vote in yesterday. They moved my polling place close to my house. Busy but I was in and out in 10 minutes. 

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

This seems like a good place for this comment ... Election results should be much faster.  Amazing how long it takes to get results.  My county is a bit infuriating at the moment because they still have not reported anything yet!!  How discouraging it is to see projections made before your results are even included.  This makes your vote feel like it is insignificant.  I felt we were having a record turnout due to early in-person voting, but not reporting could have an adverse effect on getting people out to vote in the future.  Anyways, wanted to vent a bit. lol

Conservative legislatures tend to slow things down. 

Pennsylvania is a good example, where they're not allowed to count the mail ballots until election day. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Conservative legislatures tend to slow things down. 

Pennsylvania is a good example, where they're not allowed to count the mail ballots until election day. 

I wish mail ballots would be counted ahead of the election and reported once polls close.  Would definitely save time and eliminate some of the perception of fixing elections. Not saying this is or isn't occuring, just talking perception.

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I wish mail ballots would be counted ahead of the election and reported once polls close.  Would definitely save time and eliminate some of the perception of fixing elections. Not saying this is or isn't occuring, just talking perception.

Florida does it. They get the numbers out fast. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Florida does it. They get the numbers out fast. 

Ever since that recount mess, they have changed it up for the better.

23 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Don’t know enough about 3rd party candidates in that race.  Warnock is pure evil, I don’t trust Herschel, ……is there a libertarian on the ballot?🤣

"Warnock is pure evil"   :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Beat me to it.

I would presume this might give Warnock an edge in the runoff?

I'd much rather be Warnock. No Kemp on the ballot to boost R turnout now. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"worst of the worst" :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Warnock's opponent gets to pay for abortions because he's obviously not masquerading as a Christian like Warnock is, and God's chosen one gets to grab women "by the p***y" and mock disabled people.

• Haha 1