so where are you braggerts?

aubiefifty

the ones that promised a red wave? some of you in  fact said it was a done deal. tell us what happened or hell you can make it up. some of you dissed ol fetterman for not being able to talk well so how did that turn out for you? and lauren is gone. but do not despair  you guys still have hershel. maybe you guys can get a toy badge huh? of course he has to do a runoff. now that people are getting the message of too much crazy crap and encouraging violence sit back and think a minute. words do matter. people are tired of hate. they are tired of people getting beat up in their own homes. i hope the lesson is learned but i doubt it. i believe in my heart if you guys had cut out all that crap and just ran on the issues you might have seen your red wave.

• Haha 1

i can smell your tears from here. i can smell their hate for me because i seldom candy coat my responses. well boo hoo boys you were sold a bill of goods by a very corrupt party that uses violence and intimidation in their arsenal and even going to extreme of running a mentally handicapped guy that beat his wife and kids and payed for how many abortions now? you have made a mockery of religion and and thrown jesus under the bus. your party had turned into a trashy jerry springer episode and the truth is most of you were ok with it. you can lie about it all you want. hell you trashed the few repubs that actually had some brains and some honor for Q people. and i admit i was ready to give up hope america stood up and said enough.  one more thing. while you guys are all pissed at me for this thread? many of you would be making posts slamming the dems and making fun of posters yourself. again you dish it but cannot take it. maybe......just maybe you guys will finally wash the taint of trump off of you and maybe pitch in and help the country heal. and last thing about ol trump. most of the country has figured him out finally for who and what he is and they must not have been too upset with trumps impeachment. so be mad but you know in your heart if the red wave had happened many of you would be crowing all over the board.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

hey au78 show me where i lied one time?

Man, you gotta quit huffing msm.  R is about to get 50 seats in the senate, plus we always have our wildcard (manchin).  R is about to get the house majority too.  

bad news - not as much of that sweet, sweet govt money headed your way over the next two years.  

good news - there’s a chance you’ll continue to get you govt benefits checks because there are now people in place to check potato in chief’s shopping sprees 

2 hours ago, pensacolatiger said:

Man, you gotta quit huffing msm.  R is about to get 50 seats in the senate, plus we always have our wildcard (manchin).  R is about to get the house majority too.  

bad news - not as much of that sweet, sweet govt money headed your way over the next two years.  

good news - there’s a chance you’ll continue to get you govt benefits checks because there are now people in place to check potato in chief’s shopping sprees 

i got news for you scooter. i earned every single penny of my  retirement, social security, and medicare i get. so you can quit with the slander for one. but that is all you have is cheap shots because your side is garbage. you guys let trump turn you into a cult and i am not kidding. and your side even tells the few good folks you have left in your party to shut up or else. jesus you people tried to take over the country by throwing out a lawful election. and they were going to hang pence and even built a gallows so you could hang right there. you people should be beyond ashamed but none of you are. your people could stand up and say enough of this crap but guess what? crickets. silence is consent. and at the end of the day all you can do is call us moochers and commies. and lets remember how trump gave the rich 3.1 trillion of that sweet sweet government money. and you guys were going to do it again by extending it longer. you would be better served getting your party back on track instead of seeming to be hell bent on our destruction.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i got news for you scooter. i earned every single penny of my  retirement, social security, and medicare i get. so you can quit with the slander for one. but that is all you have is cheap shots because your side is garbage. you guys let trump turn you into a cult and i am not kidding. and your side even tells the few good folks you have left in your party to shut up or else. jesus you people tried to take over the country by throwing out a lawful election. and they were going to hang pence and even built a gallows so you could hang right there. you people should be beyond ashamed but none of you are. your people could stand up and say enough of this crap but guess what? crickets. silence is consent. and at the end of the day all you can do is call us moochers and commies. and lets remember how trump gave the rich 3.1 trillion of that sweet sweet government money. and you guys were going to do it again by extending it longer. you would be better served getting your party back on track instead of seeming to be hell bent on our destruction.

Hey - you bragged that your social security is higher than it’s ever been (which has nothing to do with Biden).  So it wasn’t a blind dig.  You vote for benefits, but keep calling people that are footing the bill garbage.

The rest of your post reveals the damage that medical pot is doing to your brain.  You throw out all of these crazy accusations and lump anyone you see into this crazed, right wing group.  Truth is, there’s a lot of people that aren’t blindly loyal to anything left or right.  And there’s a lot of stuff that you envision that just doesn’t exist.  But keep pecking away at your keyboard spouting your blind hate, I’m sure it makes your days very rewarding.

you folks were warned trump was stirring up hate and stoking violence years ago. yall just laughed and laughed. and i stand by what i said. refute any item you want and we can discuss it. that is what we are here for. and it is not blond hate but i am sure that fits your narrative. think of me as your alarmed mother who has just found out you have been slandering your classmates and beating up girls on the play ground. if it makes you feel better i do not care at all  for the swat thing they are doing to green and she IS trying to destroy this country. if you want to call healthcare i am all for it. i have federal blue cross AND medicare and i do not get as good of coverage as those on medicaid but you do not hear me bitching about it. i think health care should be a right and all modern countries have it but us.my point is we should take care of those less than us.and we should also make sure these people are legit. but the entitlements i hate is giving the rich 3.1 trillion dollars they do not need which put us further in the whole. your republican plan was going to make it permanent or up it again. YOU never talk on those entitlements. and most of those people do not even pay taxes so quit crying and sack up. i voted for two republicans tuesday on the state level. and when your side quits rounding up the f*cking crazies to run for office i will look closer at the right. so once again you ignore your sides failings.

21 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe in my heart if you guys had cut out all that crap and just ran on the issues you might have seen your red wave.

Are you serious????? Republicans ran on inflation, crime, the border, etc and the Dems ran on *losing democracy* Jan. 6th (same thing), and Orange man bad.  It turned out the independent voters broke for the Dems, not because of the platform, but because of the ridiculous candidates Trump backed in this cycle.  Don’t believe this is a signal the Biden is running the country the right way.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you serious????? Republicans ran on inflation, crime, the border, etc and the Dems ran on *losing democracy* Jan. 6th (same thing), and Orange man bad.  It turned out the independent voters broke for the Dems, not because of the platform, but because of the ridiculous candidates Trump backed in this cycle.  Don’t believe this is a signal the Biden is running the country the right way.

most of the dems i know around my age voted against the repubs because they feel the repubs are too violent and jan 6. if it makes ya feel better i did vote for mee maw. when you guys quit with the crazy people. trump has been pushing violence at his rallies and it was said it was worse then before. now i believe you are done with trump but i wonder what took you so long? you sure gave me hell about him for a long time as did others. but i would love to be able to look at ALL the candidates and be able to pick the best person. when your side builds a gallows on capital grounds and wants to hang pence and probably nancy as well it is a huge deal and you guys instead of excepting it for what it is denie it and say it was not this and not that. people died. cops got stomped. some of them killed themselves so lets not act like i am all cray cray. violence is intimidation. silence is consent. most people sat silent and watched it happen.

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i believe you are done with trump but i wonder what took you so

I was done with Trump 30 days after the 2020 election.  I have been hoping someone would indict him since then, but it hasn’t happened.  I’m done with believing the Dems will actually make him pay for anything legal.  I really believe they don’t want to indict Trump, just let the Republican Party implode with that guy as the Republican nominee.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I was done with Trump 30 days after the 2020 election.  I have been hoping someone would indict him since then, but it hasn’t happened.  I’m done with believing the Dems will actually make him pay for anything legal.  I really believe they don’t want to indict Trump, just let the Republican Party implode with that guy as the Republican nominee.

you just earned huge respect form me. my journey of disliking trump goes back to around the clinton years.

On 11/9/2022 at 1:25 PM, aubiefifty said:

the ones that promised a red wave? some of you in  fact said it was a done deal. tell us what happened or hell you can make it up. some of you dissed ol fetterman for not being able to talk well so how did that turn out for you? and lauren is gone. but do not despair  you guys still have hershel. maybe you guys can get a toy badge huh? of course he has to do a runoff. now that people are getting the message of too much crazy crap and encouraging violence sit back and think a minute. words do matter. people are tired of hate. they are tired of people getting beat up in their own homes. i hope the lesson is learned but i doubt it. i believe in my heart if you guys had cut out all that crap and just ran on the issues you might have seen your red wave.

Fidy,

You're thumping your chest because Fetterman beat someone call Oz? LOL...That's rich. This election had a few races that just made me go seriously? That's the best candidate the DNC/RNC could find? Oh...and issues are in the minds of the beholder or for those folks that aren't into critical thinking then it's whatever the political channels tell them are the issues.

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

This majorly discounts the effect of the Dobbs decision.  It was the #2 driver of all votes according to exit polling.

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This majorly discounts the effect of the Dobbs decision.  It was the #2 driver of all votes according to exit polling.

What’s interesting about the Dobbs decision is that is in the state’s hands and many states codified Roe v Wade in this election cycle. 

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

What’s interesting about the Dobbs decision is that is in the state’s hands and many states codified Roe v Wade in this election cycle. 

Please explain how this is interesting? Also, please explain how it relates to people voting in a mid-term election in reaction to a SCOTUS opinion?

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

Please explain how this is interesting? Also, please explain how it relates to people voting in a mid-term election in reaction to a SCOTUS opinion?

Its interesting that people voting in the last cycle could vote for what the state has put up as an abortion law the way SCOTUS planned.  In the end abortion is up to the states and all the hoop-la was about voter turnout, not necessarily about the Dobbs decision.  It got people out due to hysteria and the people got to vote in their state and drove the turnout and voter turnout had an affect on the results, as it always does.

49 minutes ago, creed said:

Fidy,

You're thumping your chest because Fetterman beat someone call Oz? LOL...That's rich. This election had a few races that just made me go seriously? That's the best candidate the DNC/RNC could find? Oh...and issues are in the minds of the beholder or for those folks that aren't into critical thinking then it's whatever the political channels tell them are the issues.

hey they nominated him. it is in bad taste to say what i want about hershel so he was the only other choice. and i do not thump my chest i am more of a thumbs up guys.at my age thumping my chest might hurt something so i am saving that for my heart attack...................

38 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Only a few states codified this cycle.  Others are refusing to put it on the ballot as abortion access is passing everywhere, so some R led state governments won't put it up for vote to the public.

People are voting for it at the federal level because they want it codified.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Only a few states codified this cycle.  Others are refusing to put it on the ballot as abortion access is passing everywhere, so some R led state governments won't put it up for vote to the public.

People are voting for it at the federal level because they want it codified.

Are you saying the reason people voted for Fetterman and the like is for Congress to codify Dabbs?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you saying the reason people voted for Fetterman and the like is for Congress to codify Dabbs?

Partially.  Partially because Oz was a bad candidate too.  The data shows that the #2 driver of voter turnout was Dobbs.  To ignore that is to willingly have your head in the sand.

And people discount a key thing about Fetterman: he was a known quantity to the people of Pennsylvania.  They had already elected him to a statewide office.  Why people are stunned that he won another statewide office is beyond me.

Regarding PA, I know I wouldn't cotton too kindly to someone that I perceived as a slick interloper coming in and thinking that they know best regarding my state. They'd have to do a hell of a lot of convincing to make me want to buy a ticket for that trip.

That said, I'd have felt very iffy about voting for someone who is very clearly not well physically. It's not like being a politician on a national stage is conducive to improving one's health if one is already struggling. Having the physical and mental energy to do the job is not anywhere near the bottom of concerns for me when taking stock of a candidate.

Bottom line, I'd have felt slimy voting for either one of them (sort of like the last couple of presidential elections, but I digress.)

Pennsylvania Senate spot was lost for the Republicans in the primary, imo. Dems spent money wisely there (and elsewhere) promoting opposition candidates they thought were beatable.

• Like 1

The best outcome of this election is that Trump and to a degree Trumpism is diminished. Just the fact that none of the losers in this election are screaming fraud is a good sign that the radicalized uktra Maga wing of the party is broken. Funny that the only thing that could defeat Trump was himself. His ego. His sway over the party is done.  Maybe the party of old will reassert itself. One can only hope

• Like 1