GOP's midterm losses were 100% Trump's fault. What say you?

NolaAuTiger

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

They wont two take all our guns away form us.

They aint nothing but communists.

They hate America.

They done rigged our elections.

They wont open borders.

They got a war on white christian mails.

You missed so many lies,,, thought I would help you out.

You make up a lot of conversations in your head.  You might want to seek help.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Just to confirm; you are ok with whatever culture of the day is ok with you as long as it doesn’t harm you or yours, is this correct?

I consider myself as a conservative and I believe pushing gender identity on my children without my permission is pushing leftist desires on other people.  Can you see the other side of your statement.

How many of your children have been influenced to switch genders?  Where was this done?  By whom?

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

How many of your children have been influenced to switch genders?  Where was this done?  By whom?

Gender Identity is being taught in K-3 when children are susceptible to authorities such as teachers.  These type of subjects should not be introduced at that age as the students do not have the ability to discern the subject matter.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Gender Identity is being taught in K-3 when children are susceptible to authorities such as teachers.  These type of subjects should not be introduced at that age as the students do not have the ability to discern the subject matter.  

When, Where, By Whom?????

How was this done to your children?  Or, were you lying?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

When, Where, By Whom?????

How was this done to your children?  Or, were you lying?

Let’s get something straight.  Do you believe talking to children about sex by a stranger is OK in your book?  If this happened at any other institution or setting, including the church, America would be up in arms.  Are you OK with this?

31 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Let’s get something straight.  Do you believe talking to children about sex by a stranger is OK in your book?  If this happened at any other institution or setting, including the church, America would be up in arms.  Are you OK with this?

You said someone, somewhere, somehow tried to influence your children to change the gender they identify with.

You are lying.  You are fear mongering.  Please stop.

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You said someone, somewhere, somehow tried to influence your children to change the gender they identify with.

You are lying.  You are fear mongering.  Please stop.

Seek help, I beg you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Seek help, I beg you.

He's asking a simple question. Do you have anything you can come up with or are you parroting same ol' Republican fearmongering?

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, AUDynasty said:

He's asking a simple question. Do you have anything you can come up with or are you parroting same ol' Republican fearmongering?

ICHY  is a one of a kind and likes to avoid meaningful conversations.  I’ll ask you; Do you believe talking to children about sex by a stranger is OK in your book?  If this happened at any other institution or setting, including the church, America would be up in arms.  Are you OK with this?

As to the *my children* comment, context matters and I was referring to the generic, not specific.  Why would that matter, anyway?  If I wasn’t personally involved it is still wrong to subject children K-3 to this subject matter.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Just to confirm; you are ok with whatever culture of the day is ok with you as long as it doesn’t harm you or yours, is this correct?

I consider myself as a conservative and I believe pushing gender identity on my children without my permission is pushing leftist desires on other people.  Can you see the other side of your statement.

If you're raising your children, nobody can "push" anything on your children. My parents raised me in the church during the 80s and 90s when everything on TV was "devil worship." I never worshipped the devil. LOL. In fact, I never left the church and am currently a church leader. 

America needs conservatives to be sane so American government has balance. The more insane and unreasonable conservative voters are, the less balance will exist in American government. And vice versa for liberals and centrists. 

The lies we tell ourselves eventually come back to eat us. Please get sane. 

Edited by BizTiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Go confirm this with your local school board and PTA groups. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, BizTiger said:

If you're raising your children, nobody can "push" anything on your children. My parents raised me in the church during the 80s and 90s when everything on TV was "devil worship." I never worshipped the devil. LOL. In fact, I never left the church and am currently a church leader. 

America needs conservatives to be sane so American government has balance. The more insane and unreasonable conservative voters are, the less balance will exist in American government. And vice versa for liberals and centrists. 

The lies we tell ourselves eventually come back to eat us. Please get sane. 

Are you saying *gender affirming care* are not being preformed on minors?

In Florida they passed a law banning *gender affirming care* Ohio too and Tennessee is drafting a similar law.

Would these states and others ban something that is not being done?

Its against the law for a minor to get a tattoo even with the parent’s permission, but you can get *gender affirming care*? 

48 minutes ago, BizTiger said:

If you're raising your children, nobody can "push" anything on your children

Do you have teenaged kids yet?  If you do, the above is an ignorant statement or just naïve.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Has this actually happened to your children? (I'm going to go out on a limb and say no).

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, channonc said:

Has this actually happened to your children? (I'm going to go out on a limb and say no).

It was more of a generic statement, but would it matter if it had or hadn’t?  It has happened, or do you refute that?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

It was more of a generic statement, but would it matter if it had or hadn’t?  It has happened, or do you refute that?

It hasn't happened.

• Facepalm 1

28 minutes ago, channonc said:

It hasn't happened.

A Texas jury has ruled against a dad seeking custody of his twin 7-year-old sons in his attempt to stop one of the boys from transitioning his gender.

The Dallas panel denied Jeffrey Younger’s petition for sole custody of sons Jude and James — which came as the boys’ mom is pushing for James to begin hormone-replacement therapy.

The mom, pediatrician Anne Georgulas, contends that James is transgender, likes wearing dresses and prefers to be identified as “Luna,” according to The Texan.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/texas-jury-rules-against-divorced-dad-trying-to-stop-7-year-old-sons-gender-transition/

And if your talking about schools not playing a role in the transition w/o parent’s consent:

The parents of the student reached out to Tallahassee Reports to voice their frustration over the situation and to highlight what they view as an ongoing problem in Leon County schools.

In August 2020 the parents informed the school about gender identity issues with their daughter. The parents believed the issues started during the COVID quarantine and was the direct result of her friend group. 

The parents informed school officials that their daughter was in private counseling related to the gender identity issue.

In September 2020 the mother was told by her daughter she had a meeting with several school officials and she thought it was funny that they asked her what bathroom she preferred to use as a result of changing her name.

This LCS meeting with the student resulted in an interview that was memorialized in a six page document titled, “Transgender/Gender Nonconforming Student Support Plan.”

On page 2 of the document (shown below), the interviewer noted that the parents were not aware of their child’s gender transition. The interviewer noted that the issue should be kept from the parents.

ParentGender.png?resize=677%2C156&ssl=1

The mother immediately emailed school officials to express concerns about not being notified or present at the meeting.  

The mother was told by a school official that they could not tell them anything about the meeting because her daughter, by law, has to be the one to request the parents attendance.  

The school official added that her daughter was protected under a non-discrimination law that does not include parental notification or input.

https://tallahasseereports.com/2021/09/26/leon-school-officials-develop-gender-transition-plan-without-parent-approval/

Governor Ron DeSantis, I believe, used this case as an example of his “Parental Rights” Bill.  You would probably call it by the *Don’t Say Gay* Bill.

Edited by I_M4_AU

6 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

And,,, another lie.  STOP.  PLEASE.

Vanderbilt University Medical Center has paused gender affirmation surgeries for minors as it reviews new international recommendations for transgender patient care.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/health/2022/10/07/vanderbilt-gender-clinic-surgeries-pause-affirmation-minors-transgender-patient-care/69547996007/

Get help.

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Vanderbilt University Medical Center has paused gender affirmation surgeries for minors as it reviews new international recommendations for transgender patient care.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/health/2022/10/07/vanderbilt-gender-clinic-surgeries-pause-affirmation-minors-transgender-patient-care/69547996007/

Get help.

Again... This is a CHOICE. Nobody is going door to door selling gender affirming care like freaking fundraiser candy. Stop the madness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

34 minutes ago, BizTiger said:

Again... This is a CHOICE. Nobody is going door to door selling gender affirming care like freaking fundraiser candy. Stop the madness. 

The choice is made by a minor.  A minor can’t get a tattoo, they can’t consent to having sex, they can’t buy cigarettes and or alcohol by law.  Are you saying they have lived long enough and have enough mental capacity to make a decision to permanently alter their sex?

I have a hard time thinking people are not protecting our children from harm from authority figures like parents who have some king of Munchausen by proxy fetish and doctors that have a financial interest in their decision making.

It is possible that a child has gender dysphoria, but why is it necessary to make a minor decide to permanently alter their bodies before they reach an age that they can make an informed decision?  80% of gender dysphoria patients out grown such thoughts by the time they become adults, there is no rush to decide your future.

It doesn’t matter that it is not happening at a high rate, its the fact its happening at all to minors.  Stop the madness.

• Facepalm 1

If giving puberty blockers, cross sec hormones and gender affirming care to minors is not happening then why is California a sanctuary state for such activity?

California is going in the opposite direction. In September, Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a law that ensures transgender kids from out-of-state can safely access hormones or puberty blocker. The law also shields families from child abuse investigations or from being prosecuted for seeking gender affirming care. It’s the first law of its kind in the nation.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11930130/a-sanctuary-state-for-gender-affirming-care

18 hours ago, channonc said:

It hasn't happened.

Yes it has, but my guess is that you would believe *well, I’m glad it has*.

An Ohio court ruled that the 17-year-old could live with his grandparent’s, with a longer-term custody ruling set to be decided on today.

The 17-year-old was diagnosed with depression, anxiety and gender dysphoria but the parent’s denied him access to crucial medication which would have helped with the conditions.

Doctors say that by banning him from taking hormone blockers, they augmented his depression and triggered suicidal thoughts.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/02/16/ohio-parents-lose-custody-of-trans-child-after-banning-them-from-transitioning/

Notice; this article is from a left leaning UK source and is very bias.  Notice also that the 17 year old reached out to the *professionals* and that was all that was needed to set this in motion.  Another, more conservative article, about the dangers of banning *conversion therapy*, more accurately known as talk therapy

When the state takes away choices from doctors, parents lose as well. This could lead to greater legal restrictions on parents’ ability to make medical decisions for their own children. In Ohio, for example, parents lost custody of their daughter in part because they wanted to pursue counseling rather than hormone treatments for her gender dysphoria. Once again in the battle over transgender ideology, children will become the victims of adult political disputes.

Exploring the underlying causes of a child’s discomfort with his or her biological sex or providing body-affirming counseling is not a “discredited” or “abusive” practice. Utah’s attempt to ban this kind of counseling raises an important question for policymakers and activists: Which is a better definition of “conversion therapy”—talk therapy that helps a girl who doesn’t conform to traditional gender norms accept her body, or injecting her with testosterone and providing her with a double mastectomy because she doesn’t want to wear dresses or play with dolls?

https://www.heritage.org/gender/commentary/how-conversion-therapy-bans-hurt-kids

From the same article:

There is strong evidence for the effectiveness of a “watchful waiting” approach to treating gender dysphoria in minors, allowing children time and space to come to terms with their biological sex rather than pursuing aggressive, permanent interventions. Research shows that 80%-95% of children who experience gender dysphoria but do not transition socially will see their distress resolve on its own over time. Those placed on the path of social transition go on to undergo medical transition in almost all cases, suggesting that unquestioning affirmation by adults of a child’s professed transgender identity becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Counseling bans such as Utah’s would prohibit the watchful waiting approach and classify anything other than affirmation of transgender ideology as an unlawful attempt to “change gender identity.” 

So, once again, what is the rush?

Getting this back on track a bit, Republicans are essentially funding candidates like there is a salary cap, and Democrats are spending like the NY Yankees (and getting a better ROI than the Bronx Bombers).

Also, regarding the ballot harvesting, like it or not, time to hold your nose and play by the new rules where it is legal to do it. No sense hamstringing yourself by philosophical objections. 

California GOP is doing a decent job of getting this and using it to hold down a few seats in the House.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SLAG-91 said:

Getting this back on track a bit, Republicans are essentially funding candidates like there is a salary cap, and Democrats are spending like the NY Yankees (and getting a better ROI than the Bronx Bombers).

I wonder how much of this money for the Democrats is from FTX?

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1