GOP's midterm losses were 100% Trump's fault. What say you?

NolaAuTiger

15 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I disagree.  I do not believe he is stupid.  I believe he is disingenuous and, dishonest.

Well, he's pretty good at faking sincere belief.

Maybe he has simply convinced himself?  (In other words, typical cultist psychology.)

Edited by homersapien
  • Dislike 1

Just now, homersapien said:

Well, he's pretty good at faking sincere belief.

Maybe he has simply convinced himself?  (In other words, typical cultist psychology.)

I think you are correct.  His mind is no longer his own.  But, that is by choice.

• Dislike 1

45 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Have you ever wondered why America is not "up in arms" about this?

Yes, yes I have.  Florida doesn’t allow it.  They get their election results in 6 hours too.  Have you wondered why the rest of the US isn’t run as well?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, yes I have.  Florida doesn’t allow it.  They get their election results in 6 hours too.  Have you wondered why the rest of the US isn’t run as well?

Run as well as Florida???

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

27 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

You are an incredible liar.  NO, you're not making this political.

Secret (don't tell anyone):  Caitlyn Jenner went through the whole leftist transing program.  Unfortunately, the political transing part didn't take.

I’m not trying to make it political, but do get drawn in every once in awhile.

As to Caitlyn Jenner, she went through the transition when she was an adult.  More power to here.  I am really only upset about transing the kids.  You seemed to be all for it.

Just now, icanthearyou said:

This is what makes you a disingenuous liar.  You can and should do much better. 

Do you ever say what you mean?  Do you agree with sterilizing minors?

21 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

This is sad, pathetic.  Is this really who your are?

It was just too much to ask for your true feelings wasn’t it?  

2 hours ago, BizTiger said:

"Keep the government out of my business but lay it on thick to everyone else's who isn't on my team" is some strange kind of "conservatism"

Maybe you will answer my question.  Do you believe it is alright to sterilize children?

21 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m not trying to make it political, but do get drawn in every once in awhile.

As to Caitlyn Jenner, she went through the transition when she was an adult.  More power to here.  I am really only upset about transing the kids.  You seemed to be all for it.

i think your fears are normal but give me an honest answer ok?. would you allow anyone to tell you what you can and cannot do with your children like you are the others. you sure want to tend other families business but they go through a battery of tests from doctors and shrinks. i have a friend that has two daughters right? now he has a son and a daughter. i am not privy to everything that happened but it started when she was 15 or 16 if i remember correctly. and she is very happy now and it is considered a success.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i think your fears are normal but give me an honest answer ok?. would you allow anyone to tell you what you can and cannot do with your children like you are the others. you sure want to tend other families business but they go through a battery of tests from doctors and shrinks. i have a friend that has two daughters right? now he has a son and a daughter. i am not privy to everything that happened but it started when she was 15 or 16 if i remember correctly. and she is very happy now and it is considered a success.

That’s the point fifty, I don’t want the government, teachers or doctors to interfere with raising my kids, or May kid’s kid.  If the children express confusion over their gender, the parents should determine the best course of action.  I don’t believe in handing those decisions to others.  The way it is now a child can talk to a school counselor and that counselor can, without talking to the parents, trans the child.  Change their name, pronouns etc.

I want the parents to be parents.  Do you believe a child should start puberty blockers, cross sex hormones and surgery?  Do you think they have the capability to determine a life altering procedure at that age?

I’m glad your friend’s child is happy, did she wait until she was 18 before any surgery?

On 11/14/2022 at 7:36 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Do you believe *gender affirming care* (puberty blockers, cross hormone therapy and top/bottom surgery) should be allowed to minors?  Do you believe in abortion up to the moment of birth?  Do you believe we should teach gender identity in K-3 grade?

Or should we just let whatever cultural construct rule the day?

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.26.24 PM.png

giphy.gif.8c0c07c546e3993cfb6119ef76d9ab7d.gif

RECEIPTS. I GOT EM.

Edited by Didba
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

That’s the point fifty, I don’t want the government, teachers or doctors to interfere with raising my kids, or May kid’s kid.  If the children express confusion over their gender, the parents should determine the best course of action.  I don’t believe in handing those decisions to others.  The way it is now a child can talk to a school counselor and that counselor can, without talking to the parents, trans the child.  Change their name, pronouns etc.

I want the parents to be parents.  Do you believe a child should start puberty blockers, cross sex hormones and surgery?  Do you think they have the capability to determine a life altering procedure at that age?

I’m glad your friend’s child is happy, did she wait until she was 18 before any surgery?

nope. you did not read all my post i see............

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

nope. you did not read all my post i see............

I read every word.  The point is I don’t want the government (that gives children in the care of parents power over said parents), teachers (that are not qualified to make gender assessments and are forced to accept what a child says as gospel) and doctors (that will be financially rewarded for their decisions) to raise anybodies kids.

What did I miss?

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

I read every word.  The point is I don’t want the government (that gives children in the care of parents power over said parents), teachers (that are not qualified to make gender assessments and are forced to accept what a child says as gospel) and doctors (that will be financially rewarded for their decisions) to raise anybodies kids.

What did I miss?

i told you her age when she started. busted dude just own it............

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I must live in your head.

Why do you think that?  Because I pointed out you doing the same thing that you complained about @homersapien doing?

Frankly, I don't read 95% of what you post on this site.

12 minutes ago, Didba said:

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 2.26.24 PM.png

giphy.gif.8c0c07c546e3993cfb6119ef76d9ab7d.gif

RECEIPTS. I GOT EM.

As I recall, you backed up homer as he asked questions and not making a statement.  I just did the same thing, so what are you saying here?

Just now, Didba said:

Why do you think that?  Because I pointed out you doing the same thing that you complained about @homersapien doing?

Frankly, I don't read 95% of what you post on this site.

You could make is 100%.  What’s keep you from doing that?