GOP's midterm losses were 100% Trump's fault. What say you?

NolaAuTiger

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

As I recall, you backed up homer as he asked questions and not making a statement.  I just did the same thing, so what are you saying here?

That neither of you were in the wrong. I still stand by that.

It's just ironic for you to whine about Homer and then do the same thing to a different poster.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You could make is 100%.  What’s keep you from doing that?

This site's terrible ignore system that still lets me see your posts when other posters reply to them. I still mostly ignore them but every once in a while I see a nugget that someone has replied to that piques my curiosity.

Edited by Didba
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i told you her age when she started. busted dude just own it............

I asked you a question about your friend’s child, you didn’t answer it.  If it started at 15 or 16; when did he finish his transition to become a man?  Or is he still transitioning?

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

That neither of you were in the wrong. I still stand by that.

It's just ironic for you to whine about Homer and then do the same thing to a different poster.

Maybe I learned from your wisdom.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Maybe I learned from your wisdom.

asdsd.gif.fd520ecf38c1d782e348030bef124be8.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Is this code for *lives in you head*?

No its code for: "If something piques your interest or curiosity, it makes you interested or curious."

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I asked you a question about your friend’s child, you didn’t answer it.  If it started at 15 or 16; when did he finish his transition to become a man?  Or is he still transitioning?

he went to college and i do not see them that often now. the father was worried as hell but it worked out and the last i was told the young man is very happy and was engaged to be married.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I read every word.  The point is I don’t want the government (that gives children in the care of parents power over said parents), teachers (that are not qualified to make gender assessments and are forced to accept what a child says as gospel) and doctors (that will be financially rewarded for their decisions) to raise anybodies kids.

What did I miss?

The part where no one ever has suggesting anything like this, much less done it?

51 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The part where no one ever has suggesting anything like this, much less done it?

Tell this mother that to her face:

58 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Seriously?  You believe this without any corroborating evidence?

All of this took place and, the mother never noticed?  Yeah.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

:-\  Can you find an example from a more reliable source than "Libs of TikTok"?  :-\

(And I would think that if they "shaved her head" a mother would notice and investigate.)

This is not credible.

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Maybe you will answer my question.  Do you believe it is alright to sterilize children?

No I don't. I also don't believe it's alright for people to wear jeans in church, but if they do.. guess what? Not my business. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Seriously?  You believe this without any corroborating evidence?

All of this took place and, the mother never noticed?  Yeah.

I don’t think she said she didn’t notice, I believe she has a problem with the decision for her daughter to be trans without her knowledge initially.  After the teachers and people of authority have made their case to her daughter it is much harder for the parent to change the child’s mind.  If she had been notified earlier she could have had more control in her daughter’s choice.

There are very few children at that age that are not influenced by outside factors more than their parents. Kids are experts at subterfuge, if there is not an opposing voice, the child is ingrained is the beliefs of others.

The other issue here is the banning of Conversion Therapy that basically eliminated the parents from opposing a transiting of the child if they have involved a *medical professionals* even without parental knowledge.  Kind of a catch 22.

15 hours ago, homersapien said:

:-\  Can you find an example from a more reliable source than "Libs of TikTok'?

And I would think that if they "shaved her head" a mother would notice and investigate. 

This is not credible.

If you didn’t listen enough to realize her daughter shaved her head over a year into the transitioning of a mentally ill child, I can’t help you.  It is irresponsible for schools to keep mental issues from parents and then, over a period of time, convince this troubled child that she is of the opposite sex.

Lib of TikTok is one of the only outlets that brings this subject up.  You are not supposed to criticize the source, just the content.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, BizTiger said:

No I don't. I also don't believe it's alright for people to wear jeans in church, but if they do.. guess what? Not my business. 

This is the problem.  Laws and responsible people are suppose to protect the vulnerable.  Turning your back on these vulnerable adolescents is not how it it supposed to work.  When did taking a child’s word for something that will likely change their lives is something parents are not supposed to provide guidance?

Conversion Therapy bans in 27 states have essentially taken the parents out of the decision making process if that troubled child in is contact with *medical professionals*.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/08/18/conversion-therapy-pennsylvania-ban/

• Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

When you post something like this,,, are you thinking you are making a credible argument?

Yes, why would you not think something is alright if a mother is pouring her heart out about her child.  You very see any rationale of the school board.  Why is that?

The rules are set up where they don’t have to and there are not enough people that see this as something evil.

Do you have children?

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

If you didn’t listen enough to realize her daughter shaved her head over a year into the transitioning of a mentally ill child, I can’t help you.  It is irresponsible for schools to keep mental issues from parents and then, over a period of time, convince this troubled child that she is of the opposite sex.

Lib of TikTok is one of the only outlets that brings this subject up.  You are not supposed to criticize the source, just the content.

Well,  if that's where you get your information, it certainly explains your beliefs on this topic.

It's a notorious purveyor of hoaxes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, homersapien said:

:-\  Can you find an example from a more reliable source than "Libs of TikTok"?  :-\

Are you insane?  Where else would you go for accurate up-to-date news from the right wing perspective?

Bright Bart?

Fox?

OAN?

No, Libs of Tik Tok is the GOLD standard.  I have so much faith in libs of tik toks that I would trust them over Jim Jordan hisself.

There even bettor than that Okeefes guy with the project virtuas.  There even better than the pillow guy.

Edited by icanthearyou
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

This is the problem.  Laws and responsible people are suppose to protect the vulnerable.  Turning your back on these vulnerable adolescents is not how it it supposed to work.  When did taking a child’s word for something that will likely change their lives is something parents are not supposed to provide guidance?

Conversion Therapy bans in 27 states have essentially taken the parents out of the decision making process if that troubled child in is contact with *medical professionals*.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/08/18/conversion-therapy-pennsylvania-ban/

What have conservatives done to protect children from family molesters? 

1 hour ago, BizTiger said:

What have conservatives done to protect children from family molesters? 

I believe there are laws against parental abuse, the issue is the abuse has to be known.  Any person can be an abuser.

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well,  if that's where you get your information, it certainly explains your beliefs on this topic.

It's a notorious purveyor of hoaxes.

Here is an opinion piece from Newsweek.  They were brave enough to print it.  It is an account by Scott Newgent who is a 48 (at the time) trans man who regrets his decision.

am a 48-year-old transgender man. I was thrilled when the medical community told me six years ago that I could change from a woman to a man. I was informed about all the wonderful things that would happen due to medical transition, but all the negatives were glossed over. Since then, I have suffered tremendously, including seven surgeries, a pulmonary embolism, an induced stress heart attack, sepsis, a 17-month recurring infection, 16 rounds of antibiotics, three weeks of daily IV antibiotics, arm reconstructive surgery, lung, heart and bladder damage, insomnia, hallucinations, PTSD, $1 million in medical expenses, and loss of home, car, career and marriage. All this, and yet I cannot sue the surgeon responsible—in part because there is no structured, tested or widely accepted baseline for transgender health care.

Here's what I could not comprehend before transitioning and what I honestly believe no child is capable of consenting to:

Decreased life expectancy

Increased risk of premature death from heart attacks and pulmonary embolisms

Bone damage

Possible liver damage

Increased mental health complications

Increased chances of mood-syndrome symptoms

Higher suicide rates than non-trans population

12 percent higher chance than non-trans population to develop symptoms of psychosis

Chance of stunted brain development 

Much reduced chance for lifelong sexual pleasure

Higher chance of sterility and infertility

No improved mental health outcomes

Not completely reversible

Trans activists tout studies that say medically transitioning gender-questioning children improves mental health. But those studies have often been retracted (and those retractions underreported by the media).

Moreover, no long-term studies have been conducted on children who grow up without the benefit of natural puberty. No studies at all have been done on de-transitioners (people who return to identifying as their natal sex). What are the psychological effects? No one has a clue, and researchers are too often shut down by cancel culture for even raising the questions.

https://www.newsweek.com/we-need-balance-when-it-comes-gender-dysphoric-kids-i-would-know-opinion-1567277

Yes, it is an opinion piece from a person that has lived it.  You will not be impressed I’m sure.  He has been banned from twitter for spreading hate.  It is very difficult to get through the filters the LBGTQ coalition has put up.

Another good article about trans is in the NY Post, not a liberal publication but closer to main stream.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/18/detransitioned-teens-explain-why-they-regret-changing-genders/

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Here is an opinion piece from Newsweek.  They were brave enough to print it.  It is an account by Scott Newgent who is a 48 (at the time) trans man who regrets his decision.

am a 48-year-old transgender man. I was thrilled when the medical community told me six years ago that I could change from a woman to a man. I was informed about all the wonderful things that would happen due to medical transition, but all the negatives were glossed over. Since then, I have suffered tremendously, including seven surgeries, a pulmonary embolism, an induced stress heart attack, sepsis, a 17-month recurring infection, 16 rounds of antibiotics, three weeks of daily IV antibiotics, arm reconstructive surgery, lung, heart and bladder damage, insomnia, hallucinations, PTSD, $1 million in medical expenses, and loss of home, car, career and marriage. All this, and yet I cannot sue the surgeon responsible—in part because there is no structured, tested or widely accepted baseline for transgender health care.

Here's what I could not comprehend before transitioning and what I honestly believe no child is capable of consenting to:

Decreased life expectancy

Increased risk of premature death from heart attacks and pulmonary embolisms

Bone damage

Possible liver damage

Increased mental health complications

Increased chances of mood-syndrome symptoms

Higher suicide rates than non-trans population

12 percent higher chance than non-trans population to develop symptoms of psychosis

Chance of stunted brain development 

Much reduced chance for lifelong sexual pleasure

Higher chance of sterility and infertility

No improved mental health outcomes

Not completely reversible

Trans activists tout studies that say medically transitioning gender-questioning children improves mental health. But those studies have often been retracted (and those retractions underreported by the media).

Moreover, no long-term studies have been conducted on children who grow up without the benefit of natural puberty. No studies at all have been done on de-transitioners (people who return to identifying as their natal sex). What are the psychological effects? No one has a clue, and researchers are too often shut down by cancel culture for even raising the questions.

https://www.newsweek.com/we-need-balance-when-it-comes-gender-dysphoric-kids-i-would-know-opinion-1567277

Yes, it is an opinion piece from a person that has lived it.  You will not be impressed I’m sure.  He has been banned from twitter for spreading hate.  It is very difficult to get through the filters the LBGTQ coalition has put up.

Another good article about trans is in the NY Post, not a liberal publication but closer to main stream.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/18/detransitioned-teens-explain-why-they-regret-changing-genders/

Operative phrase:   "48-year-old"   :-\

Now, show me a case involving "K-3".   (That's not from 'Libs of Tic Tok'.)