GOP's midterm losses were 100% Trump's fault. What say you?

NolaAuTiger

Got to keep the evangelicals engaged.  They are perhaps the most important right wing voting bloc. 

Evangelicals must be manipulated.  Fortunately, that is easily accomplished.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

19 hours ago, arein0 said:

@I_M4_AUsince it seems you dont believe me on this subject, my challenge for you is to go volunteer at an inner city school, ask questions, and just listen to their stories. You have no idea the struggles many of the kids have to go through on a daily basis.

How is this related to transing the kids?  Are inner city schools dealing with gender dysphoria at a higher rate than other schools?

I am sure inner city schools are suffering from the soft bigotry of low expectations and that is on the leaders.  As Biden has said “'poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

How is this related to transing the kids?  Are inner city schools dealing with gender dysphoria at a higher rate than other schools?

I am sure inner city schools are suffering from the soft bigotry of low expectations and that is on the leaders.  As Biden has said “'poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

golf-kid.gif

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

@I_M4_AU @AUFAN78 Since I apparently have to recap for you, I called out M4 for saying it's all about the children, bringing up major current children issues.

Can one of you please explain to me why "transing kids" which even if it is happening is an extremely rare occurrence, is more important to you than kids dealing with mental health issues or kids born into the poverty cycle?

I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely curious.

Edited by arein0
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, arein0 said:

@I_M4_AU @AUFAN78 Since I apparently have to recap for you, I called out M4 for saying it's all about the children, bringing up major current children issues.

Can one of you please explain to me why "transing kids" which even if it is happening is an extremely rare occurrence, is more important to you than kids dealing with mental health issues or kids born into the poverty cycle?

Justifying to yourself or recapping as you say is not necessary except for you. 

As to your odd question, who stated that exactly? Quote it for reference please and I'll address it.

3 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Its low hanging fruit.  It is something that has popped up and can be eliminated in a timely fashion.  You questioning if it is even happening is buying into the leftist philosophy of *its not happening and if it is, it is a good thing*.

Its happening and with increase frequency due to the social construct of teaching gender identity to young children.  Children have enough to confuse them, they don’t need adults pushing ideologies to confirm their way of life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The act to limit speech and controlling the media was the way the anti-Semites got a foothold in government. 

You'll need to explain that, it makes no sense.

• Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You'll need to explain that, it makes no sense.

Biden is limiting free speech (Ministry of Truth) and, with the help of the LGBTQ coalition, controls what is put out by the media (twitter, etc) by banning some voices (Babylon Bee) that is not favorable to the movement.

Compare that to, say Nazi Germany, which did the same thing to the Jewish population.  Controlling propaganda, the Big Lie and being anti-Semitic.  And the population bought in.

In this case it is being anti-family structure that is being attacked.  And the population is being swayed.

Did I mention the Hitler youth program?

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden is limiting free speech (Ministry of Truth) and, with the help of the LGBTQ coalition, controls what is put out by the media (twitter, etc) by banning some voices (Babylon Bee) that is not favorable to the movement.

Compare that to, say Nazi Germany, which did the same thing to the Jewish population.  Controlling propaganda, the Big Lie and being anti-Semitic.  And the population bought in.

In this case it is being anti-family structure that is being attacked.  And the population is being swayed.

You'll have to fill me in on the case of Biden banning Babylon Bee and controlling Twitter with the help of the LGBTQ "coalition".  (Sure hope they don't have space lasers!) 

And really, "anti-family"? :rolleyes:   And why is "being anti-family structure being attacked" a bad thing?  That (sorta) sounds like a good thing.

Have you been hanging out with 78?  :ucrazy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You'll have to fill me in on the case of Biden banning Babylon Bee and controlling Twitter with the help of the LGBTQ "coalition".  (Sure hope they don't have space lasers!) 

And really, "anti-family"? :rolleyes:   And why is "being anti-family structure being attacked" a bad thing?  That (sorta) sounds like a good thing.

Have you been hanging out with 78?  :ucrazy:

You really are Godless aren’t you.

The family structure has been the foundation of civilization for centuries, since the begging of time.  Biden is desperate to control the narrative and purposed the Ministry of Truth by another name and would have had media buy in if allowed to actually implement his Ministry.  I’m sure you remember that.  In case you forgot:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-establishes-a-ministry-of-truth-disinformation-governance-board-partisan-11651432312

The LGBTQ coalition is just a subset of this.  You are like the quintessential leftist.  *Its not happening and if it is, its a good thing*.  

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Pure insanity.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

Pure insanity.

Are you anti-family?  Should the nucleus of the family be destroyed?

This "ministry of truth" never existed. 

Media wouldn't blindly support such a thing (evidenced by IM4AU posting a link to a MSM article opposing it. 

Babylon Bee was never "banned". they voluntarily stopped using twitter because the service told them to delete one tasteless tweet that the bee refused to do. BB "banned" themselves. 

LGBTQ people are not anti-family and are not trying to destroy the family unit 

none of this is true...it's all just conspiratorial nonsense spread to ferment hatred. And judging by the recent mass shooting at a gay club, it's doing its job very well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Its low hanging fruit.  It is something that has popped up and can be eliminated in a timely fashion.  You questioning if it is even happening is buying into the leftist philosophy of *its not happening and if it is, it is a good thing*.

Its happening and with increase frequency due to the social construct of teaching gender identity to young children.  Children have enough to confuse them, they don’t need adults pushing ideologies to confirm their way of life.

Thank you, I appreciate your response. I can finally understand where you are coming from. Whether I agree or not is a different story 😊

I am mixed on your last statement, as religion is an ideology. I do agree that adults should be encouraging children to be themselves as well as teaching some core values such as confidence and respect.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, arein0 said:

I am mixed on your last statement, as religion is an ideology. I do agree that adults should be encouraging children to be themselves as well as teaching some core values such as confidence and respect.

Yes, religion is an ideology that is banned from being taught in public schools.  Gender Identity is also an ideology that is being taught in schools.  Why the difference?  Core values should be taught by the family.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

35 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

This "ministry of truth" never existed. 

Media wouldn't blindly support such a thing (evidenced by IM4AU posting a link to a MSM article opposing it. 

Babylon Bee was never "banned". they voluntarily stopped using twitter because the service told them to delete one tasteless tweet that the bee refused to do. BB "banned" themselves. 

LGBTQ people are not anti-family and are not trying to destroy the family unit 

none of this is true...it's all just conspiratorial nonsense spread to ferment hatred. And judging by the recent mass shooting at a gay club, it's doing its job very well. 

The Ministry of Truth was attempted to exist.  It was talked about and the MSM I linked is a right leaning media.

The Babylon Bee was suspended and would have been let back on Twitter if it deleted the *Man of the Year* post.  It didn’t and was essentially banned.  You can call it what you want, but The Babylon Bee stuck to their guns and did not kowtow to the cancel culture.

The LGBTQ coalition is against any faction that doesn’t go alone with their ideology.  Chick fil A, Colorado Bakers, Hobby Lobby, you name it.  Don’t conflate the coalition with individuals. 

The Colorado shooting is being investigated as a hate crime, I am unaware that they have come to a conclusion.  Are you just speculating?

29 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The Ministry of Truth was attempted to exist.  It was talked about and the MSM I linked is a right leaning media.

Ok, here's a link from the editorial board of one of the more liberal MSM outlets that acknowledge the disinformation board was poorly thought out, badly named, and too poorly thought out 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/05/23/disinformation-governance-boards-collapse-showcases-problem/

The Babylon Bee was suspended and would have been let back on Twitter if it deleted the *Man of the Year* post.  It didn’t and was essentially banned.  You can call it what you want, but The Babylon Bee stuck to their guns and did not kowtow to the cancel culture.

I'll call it what it actually is. BB was suspended till it deleted one post that Twitter said violated its guidelines. If BB had done so it could have continued it's posting unhindered...the Bee chose not to do so and then used the situation as an advertising stunt. I get a ton of advertising from the Babylon Bee because I used to follow and interact with it. The Bee never shuts up about being "Censored and silenced" That's it's whole marketing strategy to sell website subscriptions to it's conservative base. 

It wasn't Orwellian liberal censorship, it was all a marketing and capitalism for the Bee.

The LGBTQ coalition is against any faction that doesn’t go alone with their ideology.  Chick fil A, Colorado Bakers, Hobby Lobby, you name it.  Don’t conflate the coalition with individuals. 

Most of those organizations and ownership donated and supported anti-LGBTQ groups for years and years. Including groups that beleived LGBTQ people shouldn't have rights and should be force converted to be 'straight'. 

Why is it ok for people and organization to be anti-lgbtq, but then you take exception to when the lgbtq community fights back against them? 

Seems you operate on a double standard. 

The Colorado shooting is being investigated as a hate crime, I am unaware that they have come to a conclusion.  Are you just speculating?

Yes, I am speculating. 

We do know that his grandfather has been a longtime Republican politician that has claimed that the Republican party is too 'liberal' and that supported the Jan 6 attack on the Capitol.....so a connection does exist between this murderer and  far-right Conservativism. 

We'll see what the investigation turns up. 

Heres a picture of the shooters grandfather:

LGBTQ bar shooter is the grandson of a MAGA lawmaker who supported January 6 insurrection

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Most of those organizations and ownership donated and supported anti-LGBTQ groups for years and years. Including groups that beleived LGBTQ people shouldn't have rights and should be force converted to be 'straight'. 

The Colorado Baker was just running his shop.  It wasn’t as if he was the only baker in town, yet these activists nearly ruined him.  Those activists tried the same thing about a trans coming out cake, its more than just giving LBTQ people rights, it appears to be payback.

Chick fil A and Hobby Lobby are Christian owned business.  Is this a reason to try to control them?  Can the LGBTQ coalition not take people that disagree with their stance?

I have no double standard.  Its live and let live, but don’t push your agenda on me.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Chick fil A and Hobby Lobby are Christian owned business.  Is this a reason to try to control them?  Can the LGBTQ coalition not take people that disagree with their stance?

I have no double standard.  Its live and let live, but don’t push your agenda on me.

So again......you have a very big problem with LGBTQ organizations calling out Hobby Lobby and Chikfila owners because that's lgbtq's trying to 'force their views on others'

BUT

You have no problems with those companies/owners donating and supporting anti-lgbtq groups and supporting ant-gay therapies because that's just them practicing their Christian faith? 

That's a double standard. That's not live and let live. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

So again......you have a very big problem with LGBTQ organizations calling out Hobby Lobby and Chikfila owners because that's lgbtq's trying to 'force their views on others'

BUT

You have no problems with those companies/owners donating and supporting anti-lgbtq groups and supporting ant-gay therapies because that's just them practicing their Christian faith? 

That's a double standard. That's not live and let live. 

You are conflating me with those companies/owner as i have never donated or supported anti-lgbtq groups

I think the LBGTQ coalition is a terrible organization, but that is different than the LGBT community.  

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

You are conflating me with those companies/owner as i have never donated or supported anti-lgbtq groups

I think the LBGTQ coalition is a terrible organization, but that is different than the LGBT community.  

I didn't say you did. I said you don't have any problems with these companies/owners actively being anti-lgbtq and donating to anti-lgbtq organizations, causes, and coalitions. 

Are you saying that I'm wrong and that you similarly oppose Christian based anti-lgbtq organizations and coalitions, or is it only lgbtq organizations that you are against? 

3 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I didn't say you did. I said you don't have any problems with these companies/owners actively being anti-lgbtq and donating to anti-lgbtq organizations, causes, and coalitions. 

Are you saying that I'm wrong and that you similarly oppose Christian based anti-lgbtq organizations and coalitions, or is it only lgbtq organizations that you are against? 

How did you determine I have no problem with these companies/owners actively being anti lgbtq?  I have no knowledge of their actively supporting those causes.

I am sure there are Christian organizations that oppose the lgbtq lifestyle and believe they are wrong for the very reason I believe in live and let live.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

The comparison's to Nazi Germany, China, Russia, etc. with this admin and the media continue. It should be a wake up call, but falls flat on deaf ears. As mentioned previously, talk to your friends and neighbors from those countries and listen. Truly listen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

19 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

The comparison's to Nazi Germany, China, Russia, etc. with this admin and the media continue. It should be a wake up call, but falls flat on deaf ears. As mentioned previously, talk to your friends and neighbors from those countries and listen. Truly listen.

Interesting.

How many Nazis and Russians do you count as friends and neighbors.....?