SIAP but this is astounding

ellitor

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I did it at one point. Keith and ON3 believe it’s 45 total additions. Really 44 with King coming back. Then subtract the kids we have committed (assuming they stay). We’re losing a lot of COVID super seniors.

Unreal. 

On 11/11/2022 at 8:06 AM, Mikey said:

Lucky for us, the NCAA has removed the annual limit of 25 signees for this cycle. In any previous year we couldn't have done this. We still have to stay under the overall 85 limit, so there's that.

Now, hoping to bring in 45 is well and good. Being able to find 45 SEC quality players willing to come to Auburn is an entirely different story. We will be very, very late to the game and the new coach will have to hit the ground running.

I'd be delighted if we could bring in 30 quality players but I'm thinking that's a stretch. 30's a stretch, 45 is a pipe dream. Other teams will be after good players too.

Good points 

It will take a couple of portal and recruiting cycles at least to get where we can be good year in and year out.

But I do believe that Freeze and staff will get us going in the right direction right away 

27 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Time to recruit! 
image.gif

With the money we saved on a coach, we should have plenty in reserves for just this 😂👌

23 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

With the money we saved on a coach, we should have plenty in reserves for just this 😂👌

Seriously. We’re currently 32nd. If we get a couple of these 5* in state guys that haven’t committed we could catapult into the top 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1