Dark Brandon. Kicking Butt, taking names

TexasTiger

I get that conservatives have somehow convinced themselves he's some sort of vegetable, but Biden remains a skilled politician even in his advanced age. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

I get that conservatives have somehow convinced themselves he's some sort of vegetable, but Biden remains a skilled politician even in his advanced age. 

The bar is low, but he’s one of the few consistently clearing it.

Really? This thread is as bad as the predicting a red tsunami one.

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

Sure, inflation rampant, interest rates at record levels, open border, unnecessary war getting funded, record level crime, lowest approval rating in years……….what more could you clowns want?  

20221112_081841.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, pensacolatiger said:

Sure, inflation rampant, interest rates at record levels, open border, unnecessary war getting funded, record level crime, lowest approval rating in years……….what more could you clowns want?  

sorry the word clown is reserved for you trumpers....................

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, creed said:

Really? This thread is as bad as the predicting a red tsunami one.

He's always been a skilled, albeit gaffe prone, politician. Pointing that out is far from absurd. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AUDub said:

He's always been a skilled, albeit gaffe prone, politician. Pointing that out is far from absurd. 

And there are plenty of those types in DC, don't see any of those being elevated to some lofty worded thread title. So I stick to my original comment.

Edited by creed

4 minutes ago, creed said:

And there are plenty of those types in DC, don't see any of those being elevated to some lofty worded thread title. So I stick to my original comment.

Well, he's the president, and just spearheaded one of the most successful midterms since W.

Don't know why pointing that out and giving him a little credit sticks in your craw. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Well, he's the president, and just spearheaded one of the most successful midterms since W.

Don't know why pointing that out and giving him a little credit sticks in your craw. 

Look at the post. Elevating Bident to some Darth Vader of politics level and then following it up with a post from someone stating seats where LOST in the house, then quantifying it with "but just not as many as some thought". We have many on this site that thump their chests for anything to make their party look like some champion of the people....silly in my opinion. Then there are a few that understand that our government really isn't doing anything to address the REAL issues. 

Edited by creed

Look at the post. Elevating Bident to some Darth Vader of politics level and then following it up with a post from someone stating seats where LOST in the house, then quantifying it with "but just on at many as some thought". We have many on this site that thump their chests for anything to make their party look like some champion of the people....silly in my opinion. Then their are a few that understand that our government really isn't doing anything to address the REAL issues. 

Guys we're not allowed to make jokes here going forward because creed woke up pedantic this morning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Guys we're not allowed to make jokes here going forward because creed woke up pedantic this morning. 

Guys we're not allowed to point out stupidity because some people find it funny, cute, or useful.

2 minutes ago, creed said:

our government really isn't doing anything to address the REAL issues.

Really?  What are the real issues?

Inflation is trending downward

Job market is still good despite rising interest rates

In January we will see infrastructure investments made

In January the cost of insulin will go down for seniors

Closed loophole that allowed profitable corporations to pay nothing in taxes

Modest gun reform

Done a pretty good job rallying our allies, supporting Ukraine and, weakening Putin

Promoted alternative energy investments

Goals he has not achieved:

Immigration reform

Paid family leave

Universal Pre-K

Raising the minimum wage

Assault weapons ban

A public healthcare option

No one is saying he is perfect or, even awesome or brilliant.  Still, considering all of the factors working against him,,, the old man has done a pretty good job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, creed said:

Look at the post. Elevating Bident to some Darth Vader of politics level and then following it up with a post from someone stating seats where LOST in the house, then quantifying it with "but just not as many as some thought". We have many on this site that thump their chests for anything to make their party look like some champion of the people....silly in my opinion. Then their are a few that understand that our government really isn't doing anything to address the REAL issues. 

Lighten up, Francis. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, creed said:

Guys we're not allowed to point out stupidity because some people find it funny, cute, or useful.

Yep. Dark Brandon memes troll all those Trump as Rambo memes MAGA truly sees as inspirational.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Lighten up, Francis. 

I hope he's seen Stripes, otherwise he might think you're actually calling him Francis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Really?  What are the real issues?

Inflation is trending downward

Job market is still good despite rising interest rates

In January we will see infrastructure investments made

In January the cost of insulin will go down for seniors

Closed loophole that allowed profitable corporations to pay nothing in taxes

Modest gun reform

Done a pretty good job rallying our allies, supporting Ukraine and, weakening Putin

Promoted alternative energy investments

Goals he has not achieved:

Immigration reform

Paid family leave

Universal Pre-K

Raising the minimum wage

Assault weapons ban

A public healthcare option

No one is saying he is perfect or, even awesome or brilliant.  Still, considering all of the factors working against him,,, the old man has done a pretty good job.

Well the issues happen to be the ones you've put forth on you posts. By the way which I agree.

- Economic inequality. 

- Erosion of labor power

- Health care for everyone

- People claiming I'm a Christianity but not really exuding Christian Love

- Elimination of laws that prevent non-harmful choice

- Fiscal responsibilty of governing

- Common sense gun laws that require background checks

• Like 1

Well the issues happen to be the ones you've put forth on you posts. By the way which I agree.

- Economic inequality. 

- Erosion of labor power

- Health care for everyone

- People claiming I'm a Christianity but not really exuding Christian Love

- Elimination of laws that prevent non-harmful choice

- Fiscal responsibilty of governing

- Common sense gun laws that require background checks

I just hope you aren't thinking anyone is holding Biden up as a divine savior sent by God.  I think he is only being held up as normal, reasonable, thoughtful. 

The contrast to Trump's Rambo/Jesus memes is the joke. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

This. 

Dark Brandon is the left taking the piss out of THOSE memes. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

I just hope you aren't thinking anyone is holding Biden up as a divine savior sent by God.  I think he is only being held up as normal, reasonable, thoughtful. 

LOL...That would be as stupid as the original post.

and Trump...who's Trump. 

1 minute ago, creed said:

LOL...That would be as stupid as the original post.

and Trump...who's Trump. 

I think you logged on looking to pick a fight.

Annoying. 

• Like 1