Men vs South Florida

tgrogan21

1:30 left in the 1st half.

Broome gets fouled on the rebound. Misses the front end of (had it typed up before he even shot because I knew he would). Moore with the hustle and the offensive rebound on the miss, though, and he gets fouled.

Makes the front end. Misses the 2nd (again had it typed up before he shot because I knew he would miss it.)

26-19 USF

This is not a #15 team.  Not even close.  Can't believe this much of a drop off from last year's team, even with Smith and Kessler leaving.

Broome fouled and airballs a FT. lol just ... how? How is this dude so bad at FTs.

Bricks the 2nd FT.

He needs to be in the gym all day practicing FTs.

30-21 USF at half.

Sad.  No inside game (Broome looks like a robot with no post moves and Cardwell looks no better than last year).  Guards can't shoot to save their life.  Way too many dumb plays that is resulting in TO's and easy baskets on the other end.  Not boxing out.  Just an uninspired effort.  Just going through the motions which scares me.  Get AU on the ropes and they are done......no coming back.  Had high expectations for this team but after what I witnessed in the first half......depressing.  We'll see how they come out at halftime after, I hope a real tongue lashing from Bruce.

My goodness do I want to see a half court game that produces points. We can't always play run and gun.  We are shooting too many blanks to be successful that way right now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tigers23 said:

Hard to understand why this team continues to sign no one that can shoot the basketball.  

Was just thinking that if Bruce doesn't start getting some shooters on this team it's gonna be rough. He's not going to tell them to stop shooting 3s so they continue to fire up 20+ a game and only hitting 3-4.

• Like 2

USF with another offensive rebound, luckily no 2nd chance points.

Zep misses a last 2nd 3 but Moore with the putback. He's playing really well.

30-23 USF

This offense is terrible.

Broome goes for the block but fouls the shooter.

Makes 1-2 and Broome just has the rebound go off of his fingers. Dude is playing like ass.

31-23 USF

Steal on the inbound and Green fouled on the shot. Makes 1-2

31-24 USF