Men vs South Florida

tgrogan21

This is the Green I want to see more of. He did this game 1 and it worked then in the first half of this game he started settling for 3s. He's not a great 3 point shooter.

Broome is a bench player.

USF misses both FTs.

Flan misses the 3 at the end of the shot clock. Play was set up way too late. He then commits the foul on the other end.

USF makes both FTs.

60-54 Auburn

Broome is so scared to take a shot in the post.

Glad he got the offensive board and then a shot clock because Broome airballs a 3. Seriously, I really am over him tonight.

60-54 Auburn with 1:12 left.

2 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

Broome is a bench player.

It's one game. Ease up. 

• Like 2

Another offensive board and Williams rebounds and throws it away. Lucky break as USF player steps on the line.

Broome has done nothing good this game. He doesn't go up strong in the post, he doesn't pass well, he doesn't shoot FTs well, and he doesn't box out well.

I hope it's because of the ankle injury but I expected way more from him against a weak USF team.

Nice response by Auburn considering where we were at half. Grew up a little tonight. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Another offensive board and Williams rebounds and throws it away. Lucky break as USF player steps on the line.

Broome has done nothing good this game. He doesn't go up strong in the post, he doesn't pass well, he doesn't shoot FTs well, and he doesn't box out well.

I hope it's because of the ankle injury but I expected way more from him against a weak USF team.

Agree on Broome. He hasn’t done anything this game. Hopefully he’ll get it together. I really thought he would be better than Kessler. It’s only been two games though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It's one game. Ease up. 

Until he can get aggressive in the post and be a presence, he belongs on the bench......not starting.  He has no inside game.  Plays very passively.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roe4christ said:

Until he can get aggressive in the post and be a presence, he belongs on the bench......not starting.  He has no inside game.  Plays very passively.

Yup. He was supposed to be better than Kessler at the post game and he is just soooo timid when he gets the ball down low. He doesn't even try to go up with it.

• Thanks 1

I sure hope one of the 2 5 star centers who have visited in the last 2 weeks are interested...there will be definite playing time available.

• Like 1