* Official Auburn vs. A&M Game Thread *

abw0004

When Harsin was coaching I had no hope coming out the second half at least Caddy and company HAVE scored some points in the second half and I actually feel like we can make some adjustments and come out and win this game

>>>>>>WDE!!!!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Well normally yes.....but this season you need to lower your expectations a little bit. The Aggies are just loaded with talent and at times it does show up. Auburn is what it is right now. It's a win for Auburn tonight just to be in this game and to be competitive and have some excitement. Caddy is a miracle worker to have Auburn in this position at halftime but it's still a depleted team.

We are playing a 3-6 team with a true freshman QB. I expect a bit better on 3rd and 18. Those types of mistakes cause the field to be flipped in their favor. We are just lucky they are worse than we are on offense.

4 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

The lead at the half is good. Do we receive the kick at the third? 

Yes. We deferred.

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

We are playing a 3-6 team with a true freshman QB. I expect a bit better on 3rd and 18. Those types of mistakes cause the field to be flipped in their favor. We are just lucky they are worse than we are on offense.

Counter point: We are also a 3-6 team

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JOHN COHEN, HIRE A NEW RADIO PLAY-BY-PLAY ANNOUNCER!!

I know I’m on the game thread, but Cohen’s interview by Cole. He’s wasting his time if he has a 58 point checklist. AU has the opportunity of a lifetime, unlike any time in our coaching history. Coach Prime. 

• Like 1

By this standard we can say that we are a 3-6 team with a bunch of new faces on D. They ar3 playing a solid game with minimal mistakes.... I'll take it

• Like 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Counter point: We are also a 3-6 team

Exactly. If I were channel surfing and saw this game….

• Facepalm 1

Well......go on and be disappointed then. The QB is still very talented and once in a while he will be great and make a great play. Auburn is limited. That's just how it is.

1 minute ago, auburndkel said:

I know I’m on the game thread, but Cohen’s interview by Cole. He’s wasting his time if he has a 58 point checklist. AU has the opportunity of a lifetime, unlike any time in our coaching history. Coach Prime. 

Agreed. Deion will keep Caddy because he knows what he brings to the field . They will right this ship by next August. Nobody else can do that. Because those two guys can bring young men in here to win. 

• Like 4

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Well......go on and be disappointed then. The QB is still very talented and once in a while he will be great and make a great play. Auburn is limited. That's just how it is.

Don’t know about y’all, but my glass if half full tonight.  Until the Tigers win, then it is completely empty. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

We were just waiting on an injury.

We were taking  full 30 seconds to run a play with 2:40  on the clock. 

Just now, shabby said:

We were taking  full 30 seconds to run a play with 2:40  on the clock. 

Unfortunately it wasn’t time we ran out of…

• Like 1

Puckett: great open field tackle, then arm checking the receiver before the snap. Overall, O and D trying to play more aggressive. Producing better than whatever it was earlier in the season. Looking forward to Hall getting a clean hit on atm QB on their first drive.

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

Puckett: great open field tackle, then arm checking the receiver before the snap. Overall, O and D trying to play more aggressive. Producing better than whatever it was earlier in the season. Looking forward to Hall getting a clean hit on atm QB on their first drive.

I think if you get a couple of hits on the ATM QB he will start folding like a house of cards...just need to put some pressure on him and he will make some mistakes...

Oh and F* Bama

Edited by bishoptf
  • Love 1